《查莉成长日记》精讲 14(在线收听

Charlie loves things that rattle.

Charlie喜欢叮当作响的东西

Okay, girl. Charlie, come on.

好吧 Charlie 快来吧

Get the keys. Get the keys!

过来拿钥匙 过来拿钥匙

Aw, man! I dropped the keys.

噢 老天 我把钥匙弄掉了

Fantastic!

这下好了

Now we can't get into our house either.

现在我们连自己的家都回不了了

I don't see charlie. Where'd she go? Oh, there she is.

我看不到Charlie了 她去哪儿了 哦 她在那儿

Wait, what is she putting on her head,

等等 她把什么戴自己头上了

A dishtowel?

洗碗布吗

Mrs Dabney's underpants!

是Dabney夫人的内裤

Oh!

Man! Oh-ho!

天呐 噢

Come on, we gotta get her out of there.

快点 我们得把她从房里弄出来

Yeah, come on.

嗯 快来

What are you doing in my yard?

你们在我的院子里干嘛

We're here to help you with your groceries.

我们想过来帮你提东西

You want to be helpful?

你愿意帮忙吗

I like to try new things.

我喜欢尝试新鲜事物

Here, let me give you a hand with that.

来 让我帮你提那个

I can handle the groceries.

这个我能自己搞定

But as long as you're here,

但是既然你们来了

I could use your help with something inside.

你们可以进房里帮我做点别的事

Inside? Perfect.

进房里 太好了

Let me just put my groceries down.

我先去把这些东西放下

Take your time. Yeah. Yeah.

慢慢来 就是就是

Where's Charlie? uh--

Charlie在哪儿呢 呃

Look behind the curtains! Okay.

去窗帘后面找找 好的

Nothing! There she is!

不在这儿 她在那儿

Oh, I've got you.

哦 我找到你了

Yeah.

I don't want it!

别扔给我

Stop it!

别扔了

Where did that baby come from?

这个宝宝哪儿来的啊

Charlie? I've been holding her the whole time.

Charlie吗 我一直都在抱着她啊

You have? That's sad, Mrs Dabney.

是吗 真是遗憾 Dabney夫人

They say the eyes are the first things to go.

据说视力是最早开始衰退的

We gotta go.

我们要走了

Not so fast. Put the baby down.

别这么急着走 把孩子放下来

I need you to carry something out for me.

我需要你们帮我搬点东西

I want you to take this trunk out to my car.

帮我把这个大衣箱搬到车里

It's too heavy for me.

它太重了我搬不动

Why? What's in it?

搬这个干什么 里面装着什么呢

Something I should've gotten rid of a long time ago.

一些我早就该扔掉的东西

Where are you taking it? To the dump.

你要运到哪儿去 垃圾场

That's where you take trash, isn't it?

垃圾不就得扔到那儿去吗

Trash?!

垃圾

Mr Dabney wasn't trash, he was a person!

Dabney先生不是垃圾 他是人

What are you talking about?

你们在说什么呢

You know exactly what I am talking about.

你很清楚我在说什么

You bumped off your husband and stuffed him into that trunk.

你谋杀了你丈夫 然后把他塞进了那个箱子

Is that what you think?! That's what we know!

你们是这么想的吗 我们知道正是如此

What is she-oh, watch it!

她要干什么 哦 小心了

She's kill-crazy!

她成了杀人狂魔了

You want to see what's in here?

你想看看箱子里是什么吗

Take a look.

自己过来看

Whoa! It's Mr Dabney!

哇 是Dabney先生

And he's already decomposed!

而且他都已经腐烂成骷髅了

That's not Mr Dabney.

那才不是Dabney先生

That's a skeleton he used in his classroom.

这是他上课用的骷髅标本

He used to be a science teacher.

他以前是个教自然的老师

But I heard you screaming at him.

可是我听到你冲她大喊大叫

You called him a bad husband and then you said,

你骂他是个坏丈夫 然后你又说

"and now you're dead!"

现在你终于死了

Oh! you must have heard me talking back to someone on my soaps.

哦 你肯定是听到我和肥皂剧里的人自言自语了

Soaps?

肥皂剧

Soap operas... on TV...

肥皂剧 就是电视连续剧

Like the one they should name after you two--

比如他们就该给你们拍部电视剧叫做

"the young and the clueless."

"年轻无知的人"

Well, if Mr Dabney isn't dead, then where is he?

好吧 如果Dabney没死 那他在哪儿

At his mother's probably wishing he was dead.

在他那个也许希望他死掉的妈妈那儿

Well, then how do you explain the smell of death you asked my dad about?

那么 你怎么解释死尸的气味呢 你还专门去问过我爸呢

Dead possum in my dryer vent.

有只死老鼠在我烘干机的管道里

Well, then how do you explain--

那么 That's pretty much it, I guess.你怎么解释

我觉得你已经解释得很明白了

Just one more question--

还有一个问题

Do you have any cookies?

你有饼干吃吗

Get out.

出去

What are my underpants doing in the fireplace?

我的内裤在怎么会在壁炉里面

Gotta go!

得走了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509043.html