《查莉成长日记》精讲 17(在线收听

I can't believe you're trying out for wammy.

我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔

The whole idea behind this friendship

我们友谊的指导思想

was for you to make me more popular,

就是你得让我变得更受欢迎

Not less popular.

而不是更不受欢迎

Okay, relax. I said I had to try out.

拜托 别紧张 我说过我必须得参加选拔

I didn't say I had to do well.

我可没说我一定要好好表现啊

All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts.

好了 各位 威米选拔赛开始了

First up, Teddy Duncan. I'm Teddy.

首先出场的是Teddy Duncan 我就是Teddy

Daughter of Amy Duncan,

Amy Duncan的女儿

The second finest wammy this school has ever seen.

Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊

Who was the first? You're looking at her.

谁是最出色的 近在眼前

Let's do this thing!

我们开始吧

All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you.

好了 Duncun 让我来帮你设定一下场景

The team is down by eight.

球队还落后八分

You need to get that crowd jazzed up.

你得让观众活跃起来

Now give me what you got!

现在让我看看你有什么能耐

Come on, crowd, jazz up.

来吧 观众们 活跃起来

I am not feeling that.

我一点活跃的感觉都没有

Moving on. How's your dancing?

下一项 你跳舞水平怎么样

You tell me.

你自己看看吧

What was that?

这是什么玩意儿

That was interpretive dancing.

这个叫做形意舞

That piece was called "Spring Day."

这一小节叫做"春日"

I can also show you "Global Warming"

我还能给你跳"全球变暖"

Or "Dogs Wow!"

还有"哇 狗"

Dancing-question mark.

舞蹈水平 先打个问号

Question mark?

打个问号

That stuck, exclamation point!

把问号拉直成感叹号吧

All right, duncan, one more thing.

好了 Duncan 还有一项

Take that flag there and fire up that crowd.

拿起那面旗子去煽动观众

There's something wrong with that flag.

那面旗有问题

Duncan, that was absolutely terrible, all of it.

Duncan 这也太可怕了 一塌糊涂

It's okay. I know what you're gonna say.

没关系 我知道你要说什么

Congratulations, wammy.

恭喜你 威米

But I was awful.

但是我很逊啊

Yeah, but you're the only one who tried out.

是啊 但是你是唯一一个来参加选拔的

See you at the big game.

比赛时见了

I can't believe this.

真是不敢相信

Well, in hindsight,

好了 放个马后炮

I guess we should have noticed

我想我们真该注意到

that nobody else was here.

根本没有别人来这儿的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509046.html