《查莉成长日记》精讲 26(在线收听

So then Spencer said,

然后Spencer跟我说

"Are you coming to my party tonight?"

“你今晚要不要来参加我的派对”

And inside I was like, "Waah!"

我当时心里是在大叫“哇”

But on the outside I was like, "Sure, whatevs."

但表面上我很淡定地说 “行啊 无所谓”

So then I said, "What should I bring?"

然后我问他“我应该带点什么去呢”

And he said, "Just your cute self."

他说 “打扮得漂漂亮亮就足够了”

And that time I did say, "Waah!"

那时我忍不住叫了出来 “哇”

Hi, honey.

我回来了 宝贝

Oh, hey, mom.

嘿 妈

Homework call.

在讨论功课

Sorry. Where's charlie?

抱歉 看见Charlie吗

Kitchen, with Gabe.

她跟Gabe在厨房

Charlie did it.

Charlie干的

What in the world?

发生什么事啦

Well, charlie asked for a milkshake.

Charlie想喝奶昔

Like a good big brother, I decided to make one.

身为她的好哥哥 所以我决定去弄一杯

Then she forgot to put the top on the blender.

但她忘了盖上搅拌器的盖子

So you put your baby sister in charge of an electrical appliance?

你竟然让还是个幼儿的小妹妹使用电器

And she let me down.

她太让我失望了

Teddy, get in here.

Teddy 过来

Mom, I'm on the-- wow.

妈 我在聊 喔

Gotta call you back.

回头打给你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509055.html