篮球英文堂 第225期:科比,谢谢你曾经说我是软蛋(在线收听

I didn't have a personal problem with Kobe,

我和科比没有什么私人恩怨,

I just think that we were on two different levels mentally.

我只是觉得我们在两个不同的精神层面上。

Yeah, and he had never seen a person like, I would say like me like,

是的,他从来没有遇到像我们这样的人,我是说像我这样,

Someone who could enjoy basketball but at the same time not be, not be so Mamba,

像我这样的人,享受篮球的同时,不会那样具备曼巴精神,

That's not me.

这不是我的风格。

but you know I could understand why he would probably feel that way because

我能理解他为什么会那么想因为

I mean he is play with a lot of grown man for a long time.

我的意思是他和成人一起战斗已经很长时间了。

And here it is I am a, I am a kid,

然后我是一个,我只是个孩子,

you know try to come to the Lakers franchise and

试着来到湖人的团队里

You know help win another championship, so,

帮助获得另一座总冠军奖杯,所以

he had a comment about me "being soft"

他评论过我是“软蛋”

And I think for years,

我想了很多年,

I kind of hated him for saying that because I looked at it the wrong way.

我有些恨他说了这些,因为我用错误的方式去理解。

I think he was more so talking about my mentality,

我想他的意思更多的是关于我的精神品质,

not my physique or not, how I am on the court, like your edge and I didn't realize that because

不是说我的身体强度,我在场上的表现,质疑你是否犀利,我没有理解过来因为

of the noise surrounding him saying I was soft.

那些围绕在他身边说我是软蛋的声音。

And you know I hated it, I hated him for that moment,

我恨这个事情,那个时候我恨他,

But you know I realize what he was talking about,

但是我明白他真正所指,

I said okay, that's it, you got it, I get it now.

我说,好吧,就这样吧,你明白了,我现在明白了。

So you know everybody reaches, you know different levels of you know maturity at different times.

每个人到达不同层次的,在不同的时间到达不同的成熟度。

and, and I think at that time I was ignorant to

那个时候我很无知

the level, that you know he was at, you know, so I just,

无知到,这就是科比所指的,所以,就是说,

I appreciate you, Kobe, thank you for saying I was soft, I didn't realize what you meant untill now.

科比,很感激你,谢谢你说我是“软蛋”,直到现在,之前我都不明白你的意思。

Have you told him that? I just did.

你有告诉他这些吗?我刚刚告诉他了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/509139.html