篮球英文堂 第226期:库里教你成为神射手(在线收听

Growing up, I was always the littlest guy on my team,

从小到大我一直是队里最小的那个,

Even now, I think I still am.

到现在依然如此。

You don't listen to what anybody says you can't do,

你不必在意别人说你不行,

because you know that you can, You ready?

因为你知道你行,准备好了吗?

Being able to shoot is all about becoming a more complete and confident ball-handler,

想要成为神射手,就是要掌控全局,娴熟且自信地处理球,

"Curry, putting on a dribbling clinic." To maximize the quickest release possible for you lock in on the path that the ball takes from your catch-ready position,

“库里,眼花缭乱的运球,”为了让你的出手更快,从开始做准备姿势,

to your final release point. So that's how you can shoot the same from whether it's in the paint all the way out to the deep 3 area,

到最后的出手,都要盯住球的路径,这样无论在底线或者超远三分位置,

and knock it down.

都能命中三分。

When you catch and you're ready to shoot, I look where the rim and the net meet, put that basketball right on those hooks,

当你看准时机准备投篮时,看着篮筐边缘和篮网的交接处,

and that's what I lock in on.

朝着篮筐出手,这就是怎样盯住球。

"Curry splits the defense." "Behind the back, fires a three." "Oh, and he puts it in!"

“库里撕裂了防守,后撤,出手三分,噢,他投进了!”

Stop it right there, Rewind it, My defender has clearly established his lead foot,

在这暂停下,倒回去,防守我的人已经明确伸出了领引脚,

Make him open his whole body, and create a driving angle,

要迫使他展开整个身躯,然后找到一个进攻角度,

I have all the control, all the leverage in the world right here,

就在这时,我趁机抓住这个机会,掌控住了全场,

Look at Ian travel, though Good gracious.

看,伊恩好像走步了,太棒了。

When we overload ourselves in the workout with two basketballs or a tennis ball,

我们用两个篮球和一个网球超负荷练习,

it makes the game seem a lot slower, and you're able to process things a lot better,

让比赛变得看起来更慢,更好地处理球,

That's why we're here, to get better,

我们在这练习就是为了变得更好,

It might be tough, you might have to overcome a lot more than the guy next to you, but that's what makes it all worth it,

过程可能会艰辛,你需要比你身边的人克服更多的困难,但当你成功后会发现这一切都值得,

No matter where you are in your progression, we're all in the same boat.

不管你身处追求成功的哪个阶段,我们都可以一起奋斗努力。

I'm still searching for perfection and the full potential in this game,

我在比赛种依然追求完美,激发自己所有的潜能,

The time is now for you to start your journey to find ways to get better,

现在就是你重整旗鼓,开始寻找让自己变强的方法,

That's why we're all here.

这也是我们全都聚集在这的意义。

You need to get in the gym and get to work,

你得走进球场开始训练,

Time's ticking, I'm Stephen Curry, and this is my MasterClass.

时间不等人,在下斯蒂芬·库里,这就是我的成就神射手之课。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/509140.html