《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 梵高的信(在线收听

Dear Theo and Jo,

亲爱的提奥和乔

it is really very beautiful here.

这个地方真的很美

I feel I see the North all the better for my trip to the South.

我觉得在北边生活比在南方好多了

I have settled down to some canvasses

我安顿了下来 画了几幅油画

which I hope will go some way to recovering the pasts of my stay.

我希望能多少帮我贴补一些住宿费

Dr. Gachet is eccentric.

加歇医生是个怪人

I don't Know how he thinks he can cure me

不知道他凭什么觉得能治好我

when he seems at least as sick as I am.

他病起来比我还要厉害呢

However, I still think that what I have is mostly a malady of the South,

不过我仍然相信 我的病是因为在南方水土不服

and return here will be enough to dissipate the whole thing.

只要回到这里 就能驱散我身上的病魔

The thing is

但问题是

the days seem like...

这里的日子 感觉...

seem like...

感觉...

seem like weeks.

感觉非常漫长

The days seem like weeks to me.

时间对我来说太漫长了

I'll be glad is sometime from now you were to come here

如果礼拜天你能带着家人来这里看看

one Sunday with your family.

我会很高兴的

Very hardy handshakes,

与你亲切地握手

your loving

来自挚爱你的

Vincent.

文森特

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/509581.html