《查莉成长日记》精讲 51(在线收听

Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow.

老妈,查莉明天要和我一起去上班

What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work?

怎么搞的?你干嘛一直要带着查莉出去上班呢

Because I love her.

因为我爱她啊

Nobody?

没人去吗

May I help you?

有什么需要吗?

I just wanted to drop off this casserole.

我就是想拿这盘菜给你

Excuse me?

请问为啥

Well, with P.J.'s mom being in the hospital. And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--

那个因为PJ的妈妈在住院,他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉

It's just so sad.

真是太感伤了

You think--

啊,你以为

Gosh, that smells good.

天,闻起来真香啊

It is sad.

确实很感伤啊

I find when people are in need-- - Thank you.

我觉得当人们在需要时 -多谢你了

Kids, dinner's ready.

孩子们,晚饭有了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509697.html