《查莉成长日记》精讲 57(在线收听

Are you having fun out there, kiddo?

你在场上玩的开心吗,孩子

Mom, can you not see the scoreboard?

老妈,难道你看不到计分板吗

It's 44-12. We're getting creamed.

比分是44比12耶,我们输惨了

Gabe, over here now.

盖比,你过来一下

What?

怎么了

We never should have fired your dad.

我们根本不该炒了你爸

It was your idea.

那不是你出的主意吗

Dude, I was hopped up on ice cream.

老兄 我当时只想吃冰淇凌而已

Well, it's too late now.

现在说不是太晚了么

Or is it?

也许还不晚

You know what you gotta do.

你知道自己该做什么了吧

What are you saying?

你是什么意思

I'm saying it's time to hike up your skirt and fire your mom.

我是说该是时候卷起裙角去炒了你老妈了

Hey, mom, we need to talk.

妈妈呀,我们得谈谈

Sure. What's on your mind, honey?

当然可以了,你想说什么呢, 宝贝

These things are never easy.

这种事一向很难开口

You're firing me, aren't you?

你要炒了我,对吧

Yep.

Well, at least one of us is undefeated.

也行,至少我们其中有一个人不会尝到失败的滋味

Good luck, losers.

祝你们好运了,输家们

Hey, dad, old pal, what's goin' on?

嘿,爸爸 ,老伙计,还好吗

Let me guess--

我来猜一下哈

coach "fun" didn't work out,so now you're crawling back to dad.

快乐教练不再管用了,所以你爬回来找你爹

Well, you know what? Maybe I've moved on.

那么你知道不 也许我已经看开不想管了

Fine. I'll go ask Nick's dad.

行啊,我去问尼克的爸爸好了

No no no. I'll do it. I'll do it.

别别别,我来做,我会做

Guys, men, come on, gather round.

男人们,兄弟们,过来吧,围成圈

Listen up. All right.

现在听好了

We're gonna pull together.We're gonna play as a team.

我们要团结起来拧成绳,我们要真正像一个团队那样去打比赛

And we're gonna give it our all.

我们要付出所有努力

And then we'll win?

那样就能赢了吗

Not a chance.

想得美

But here's what we can do--we can go out there and we can lose with dignity.

不过至少我们可以上场好好打比赛,虽败犹荣

Lose with dignity! Lose with dignity!

虽败犹荣 虽败犹荣

Yeah!

Hey, guys,come on back. It's only halftime.

喂,伙计们,都回来,现在才半场呀

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509703.html