《查莉成长日记》精讲 85(在线收听

Oh, Teddy honey, I almost forgot.

泰迪宝贝 我差点忘了

I'm gonna need you to watch Charlie after school.

今天想让你放学后照看一下查莉

I have a dentist's appointment.

我要去看牙医

No, I can't watch Charlie. I have plans.

不行 我有别的计划不能看着查莉

I was gonna go surprise Spencer at work.

我要去斯宾塞上班时给他个惊喜探班

Teddy, I've had a temporary crown.

泰迪 我镶了个假牙在嘴巴里

Since I was pregnant.

自从我怀孕时就有了

With you.

是怀上你的时候

Mom, mom, mom, Charlie's been driving Spencer and I apart.

妈妈 妈妈 查莉想拆散我和斯宾塞啊

And if I don't go see him today,

要是今天我不能去见他

Our entire relationship might be at stake.

我俩的关系就摇摇欲坠了

Whoa. Okay, calm down here.

噢喲 得了 你冷靜先

I was a teenager once. I know what you're going through.

我也曾经历过花季少女 我很了解你的心路

And I'm gonna say to you exactly

所以我要把当年我遇到这种事时

what my mom said to me in times like this...

我老妈说过的话 原封不动送给你

Get over it.

忘掉算数

That's so unfair.

这太不公平啊

"Deal with it," She said to me.

她回答说 "自己忍着去"

You're ruining my life.

你毁了我的生活

I said to her.

我也这样对她说的

Now I could give you the rest of the conversation,

我现在是可以继续告诉你之后的谈话内容

But let's just cut to the chase... you're babysitting.

不过还是省省事吧 反正你必须要照看她

Strangling me is not gonna help.

就算你想掐死我也没用

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510205.html