《查莉成长日记》精讲 103(在线收听

Open your bags, girls. This pretty rainbow's going down.

女孩们,打开包吧,这道绚丽的彩虹马上就要成为历史了

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Whoo!

没错,这才是我想要的效果!哇

Teddy? - Oh! Spencer.

泰迪吗 - 哦 斯宾塞

That is you, uh, tiger.

还真是你啊 你画老虎的妆吗

How do you do? - Oh my gosh.

兄台别来无恙 - 哦 天哪

How do I do what?

我身体又没事

I'm austin. - This is austin?

我叫奥斯丁 - 这位就是你所说的奥斯丁吗

The guy you're in a relationship with?

就是那位和你拍拖的

Well, it's just our first date.We're taking things slow.

这个吗,这只是我们第一次约会而已的,我们要一步一步来

Um, well, I should go. Nicole's waiting for me.

呃,那么我先走了,妮可尔还在那里等我呢

It was nice to meet you. - And you, sir.

很高兴见到你 - 先生 我也很高兴见到你

Are you okay?

你好么

Not really.

不大好

That was my ex-boyfriend.

那位是我的前任男友

Oh. - He's here with nicole,who is pretty and real.

哦 - 他现在在那里陪妮可尔,不仅漂亮而且算是货真价实的女友

And you're here with an 11-year-old.

而你却在和一位十一岁少年厮混

Pretty much.

差不多吧

Well, you know, teddy,I may be only 11,but I'm old enough to know you deserve someone who will appreciate how wonderful you are.

这么说吧,泰迪,也许我年龄仅仅只有十一,但我足以了解你需要某人的关爱,需要某人欣赏你的美丽

And for your information, spencer ain't it.

而我觉得,斯宾塞鬼才配得上你

Did you just say "ain't"? - Listen to me.

你刚才不会说“鬼”了吧 - 听听我啊

I'm so passionate, I'm throwing grammar to the wind.

我热情似火,已经把规范用语置之度外了

Yeah thanks, austin.

谢了,奥斯丁

And you know, as first dates go,

告诉你,作为第一次约会

This wasn't all that bad.

目前还不算很糟糕

Not now, slappy.

斯拉皮,现在不是时候

Anyway, you really...

不论怎么说 你真的

You deserve somebody great too.

你也应有别人的爱抚

I mean, somebody who's smart kind and, well, 11.

我的意思是一位聪明的善解人意的,十一岁女生

Shall we grab our goody bags, quick kiss.

我们不如把糖果包带走,迅速亲一下

And get out of here? - What did you say?

然后离开这里 - 你说啥

I said let's grab our goody bags.

我是说我们把糖果包带走吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510223.html