《查莉成长日记》精讲 106(在线收听

Hey, honey. What you working on?

嘿 宝贝 忙什么呢

Oh, nothing.

哦 没什么

Do you mind?

回避一下不介意吧

I can't help it. I saw the word "mom."

我禁不住要偷看一下 我瞥见你写了"妈妈"这个词

Okay, I'm writing a script for my drama class.

其实 我正在完成戏剧课上要的剧本

We're supposed to shoot a short film.About an important moment in our lives.

我们要拍一部小短片关于我们生活中意义重大的时刻

Ooh ooh! Which moment?I've been involved in so many.

哇 哇 你写的是哪一个?我亲身参与过那么多瞬间

Well, it's about the day you and dad sat me down.And told me you were expecting charlie.

呃 我写的是那天你和爸爸告诉我,你们正在等待小查莉的降生

Can I read it? - Sure, when I'm finished.

能让我看看吗 - 好啊 等我写完了

No, come on. I'm really excited.

哦 别这样 这事太让我激动了

Give me a sneak peek. - Okay.

让我粗略看几眼吧 - 好吧

Okay, let's see here. "Bob"... yak yak yak.

啊 让我看看 鲍勃 啦啦啦

"Teddy"... blah blah blah. AmyTeddy, we need to talk to you."

泰迪 啦啦啦 艾米泰迪 我们有件事要告诉你

Oh, this is really good.

哇 这里写得太好了

Mom exits.

妈妈 退场

Where does it say that? I don't see that.

哪里写了 我没看到啊

No no, it doesn't. I'm saying that.

不 不 不是写的 是我刚才说的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510226.html