《查莉成长日记》精讲 108(在线收听

谁来演我们家的人

Oh, kids from my drama class.

哦 我们戏剧班上的同学

This one kid, Walter, is playing dad.

一个叫沃特的 他来演我爸

Blah blah blah. Who's playing me?

随便了 那谁来演我

I haven't cast the mom role yet.

这个我还没有确定

I'm having auditions later.

我过一会要来进行那个角色的试镜

Oh, okay. Well, if you need me to do anything,

哦 好吧 这样吧 如果你需要我帮忙

Just let me know. I could do props,

尽管开口,我可以帮忙弄道具啊

Costumes or play mom... whatever.

服装啊,或者演妈妈这可角色啊,什么都行

Here we go.

又来了

You know, I don't know if I've told you this,

对了,我记得有没有跟你说过

But when I was younger I did a lot of theater.

我在年轻的时候曾经演过很多的戏剧

Really? What did the southwest denver.

真的吗?丹佛西南社区学院的

Community college "daily bugle" say?

《每日号角》怎么评价的

The southwest denver community college "daily bugle"Called my maggie from "cat on a hot tin roof" Purr-fect.

它们说我在"热铁皮屋顶上的猫 "里面演的玛姬实在是 美喵无比

Ah. Look, mom. I'm supposed to use kids From my drama class in the video.

这个嘛,妈,我还是准备找跟我一起上戏剧课的同学来演短片里面的角色

Of course. Of course you are.

当然 你当然应该这样

I understand. - Thanks.

我完全理解 - 谢谢

You know what I feel like?

你知道我现在什么感觉吗

I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof.

我感觉自己就像热铁皮屋顶上的那只猫

Dad! Mom's bugging me!

爸 妈又在骚扰我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510228.html