《查莉成长日记》精讲 114(在线收听

Oh hey, psychic lady! -Oh hi.So I've been looking around all day for the love of my life.

噢 嘿 巫师女士 -噢 嗨!我找了一整天的真爱

And I haven't found him yet. So when's that gonna happen?

但我还没找到他 我想问问什么时候能找到

Oh gosh, I don't know.

哦,天啊 我也不知道

Psychic prediction is not an exact science.

预言并不是什么精密科学

Ha! It's not a science at all.

哈 根本就不能算做科学

Right. Can I at least have a little more info?

好吧 那能稍微给我点信息吗?

Like is he hot or not?

比如他性不性感

Not that it matters, but please say "hot."

也不是很重要了 但最好说“性感”

All I can tell you is keep your eyes open.

我只能告诉你的就是 睁大你的双眼

Okay. Well, they're open.

好的 睁着呢

And they're starting to see that this is a bunch of...

他们开始去看那一群

I'm Teddy.

我叫泰迪

I'm Brandon.

我叫布兰登

Wow. So I guess it's true.

哇,我猜这真的成真了

What's true?

什么成真了

Well, you... I mean, us.

那个, 你,我是说,我们

I mean, I didn't believe it,

我以为都是瞎说的

but then I had two left boots,Which aren't actually feet,but they're where feet go in.

然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子,其实也不能说是脚,但当你需要什么东西去散步时

When you need something to walk in.

你的确可以把脚伸进去

So in a sense, they're feet.

所以从某种程度上来说 他们是脚

What? -Okay okay,

说啥呢 -好了 好了

I probably sound a little bit crazy right now.

我现在看起来可能有点疯狂

But you would too if a psychic told you there was a bear in your room,Which there was... sort of.

但当一个巫师告诉你,你的房间里有只熊,而且真的有。某种程度上你也会发疯的

Oh, and in my room, not in your room.I don't know anything about your room.

噢 ,记住是在我的房间里,不是你的。我不知道你房间里有什么

I'm gonna go now.

我要先走了

I'm not crazy.Seriously, I'm not crazy!

我不是疯子。真的,我不是疯子!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510706.html