《查莉成长日记》精讲 118(在线收听

When we get to the top, mind if I go first?

到山顶后能让我先滑吗

You're kinda slow.

你好像滑的有点慢

Excuse me?

你说什么

I've seen you board. And I've also seen my grandma board.

我看过你滑雪 我也看过我奶奶滑雪

Kind of the same thing.

你俩好像差不多速度

Better than you. -Oh yeah?!

总比你的好 -是吗

Care to put your money where your mouth is?

是骡子是马 拉出来溜溜

Nope! Last time I did that, a quarter froze to my lip.

不溜,我没马也没骡子

I mean do you want to make a bet?

我是说敢打赌吗

100 bucks says I beat you to the bottom.

赌一百块,让你输的落花流水

Oh, it is on.

好吧,赌就赌

The only reason you won is because I hit a wicked patch of ice.

你赢的唯一原因就是我撞上了一块该死的冰块

Then I guess you have no problem making it double or nothing.

那你敢不敢再来赌一次

Bring it.

放马过来吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510710.html