《查莉成长日记》精讲 126(在线收听

Sorry, Teddy.I've made my decision and it's final.

抱歉泰迪 我最终主意已定

Dad, that's so unfair.

爸爸 这太不公平了

Mom, dad says I can't get my license.

妈妈 爸爸不让我拿驾照

What? Why not?- Because she's not ready.

什么 为什么不能 -因为她还不够格

Well, my driving instructor thinks I am. He says I'm doing great.

噢不 我教练觉得我能行 他认为我相当棒

The man works for the public schools.

你教练为公立学校开车

He's got nothing to live for.

没什么钱过日子才这么说的

Mom, can you say something?

妈妈 你能说两句吗

Teddy honey, I'm sorry,But your father has a very small area of authority...

宝贝儿泰迪,真的抱歉了,不过你爸爸在家倒是没什么发言权

And unfortunately for you,Teaching you kids to drive is part of it.

可不幸的是教你们孩子开车他还是有权的

So what else is in that area?

那还有什么是有权的

Barbecuing.

烧烤

That's it.

没了

Dad, please.

爸爸 拜托了

I really want to get my license the day I turn 16.

我真的超想在16岁那天拿到驾照

Look, it's not gonna happen, all right?

瞧 这压根不可能 不是吗

So until further notice,there's gonna be no driving.

暂时没有什么驾驶机会了 等另行通知再说

Sorry. Can I have the keys, please?

嘿抱歉 钥匙交出来行吗

Here.

给你

I can't believe I stood outside the bathroom door for this.

真不想相信我在厕所外站了那么久还是不行

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510718.html