《查莉成长日记》精讲 147(在线收听

Na na!

来拿啊!

Just wait till I get my tentacles on you.

你等着,我的触手迟早会抓到你的。

Hey, I'm stuck. Could you help me? - No.

嘿,我卡里面了。帅哥帮帮我吧?-没门。

Hello? Anybody? Kelp.

有人吗?有人吗?秋命啊。

Uh! I'm getting better, aren't I?

我打的越来越好了,是不是?

Yeah, mom. That time you only lost 6-1.

是啊,老妈。这次只是六比一惨败。

Hey hey, excuse me, what are you doing?

嘿,嘿,你要干嘛?

I have to study for my history test tomorrow.

我要复习历史了,明天有考试。

Put that book down and pick up the controller.

快把你的书放下,拿起游戏控制器。

Dad, mom won't let me do my homework.

爸,老妈不让我学习。

You can do it when you finish playing.

和我打完了你再学。

I am so confused.

真是纠结啊。

Fine. You know what? Finish your stupid homework. Call me when you get your priorities straight.

好吧。随便你,写你的白痴作业吧。等你理清楚什么才是最重要的后再叫我吧。

Dad, dad, she's out of control. You have to talk to her.

老爸,老爸,她完全失去理性了。你必须去找她谈谈心。

Why? Because when I tell her to do things, she does them? Haven't you been paying attention to the way things work around here?

别傻了?你觉着她能听我的吗?你没注意过我们家的情况吗?

Well, what am I supposed to do?

是吗,那我应该怎么做?

Well, it's easy. Next time you play her, you let her win.

很简单。下次和她玩的时候,让她赢。

Let her win? Have you ever seen her play? I'm not even sure that's possible.

让她赢?你看见过她玩的吗?我实在是质疑这个方法的可行性。

I'm sure you'll figure it out. All right, come on, get over there and study for your test.

我敢肯定你会想出办法的。好了,快去复习功课吧。

Oh, I made that test up just to get rid of her. You want to play? -Yeah, sure.

噢,考试是我瞎说的,就为了能摆脱她。你想玩玩吗?-好啊。

Hey Kayla. Are we going on a picnic?

嘿,凯拉。我们是要去野餐吗?

Yes, we are. I have animal crackers, juice boxes. And pbj sandwiches cut into the shapes of stars.

猜对了。我带了动物饼干,果汁。还有切成星状的花生酱果酱三明治。

Wow, all my favorites.

哇,全是我爱吃的。

No, I brought them for Charlie, silly.

对不起,我是带给查莉的,傻瓜。

Well, Charlie's not here. Mom took her to the playground.

那个,查莉不在家。妈妈带她去操场了。

Oh. Well, let's go meet them there.

噢。好吧,那咱们去那里找他们。

You know what? I'm starting to think that you'd rather spend time with Charlie than with me.

告诉你吧,我开始在想你是不是更想和查莉在一起,而不是我。

What? That's crazy. Are you really jealous of a two-year-old?

什么?别瞎说了。你是不是在吃一个两岁小孩的醋?

How can a hot guy like you be so insecure?

像你这样的一个帅哥怎能如此缺乏自信呢?

Okay, I'm feeling a little better. -Yeah. -The "hot guy" part really helped.

好了,感觉好多了。-是啊。-“帅哥”那部分说的是实在精彩。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510739.html