《查莉成长日记》精讲 152(在线收听

Come on, Charlie. Go tinkle-winkle. Make the poo-poo for the mama. No no?

加油啊,查莉。快嘘嘘。快给妈妈拉便便。不拉吗?

All right, I'll tell you what...Five bucks for a number one, 10 bucks for a number two. All right?

好吧,咱商量下...小便给五块,大便给十块。成不?

Uh uh uh, excuse me, what are you doing?

嘿,请问,你们要干吗?

Playing a video game. That's how kids from our generation entertain themselves.

玩电子游戏啊,这就是我们这一代孩子的娱乐方式。

Charlie is watching her favorite show. It's the only way we can get her to sit on the potty.

查莉正在看她最喜欢的节目呢。这是唯一能让她坐在小马桶上的办法。

Charlie has to watch "the gurgles" in order to do her business?

难道查莉得看“咯咯笑”才能解决内急?

Yes, "the gurgles" help Charlie the same way that the sports section helps your dad.

没错,“咯咯笑”对查莉的帮助就像体育专栏对你们你们的老爸的帮助一样。

Look at this garbage...brightly colored singing and dancing shapes.

看这一群废物...又唱又跳色彩鲜艳的二维图形。

Would you guys just go upstairs? If she isn't potty-trained by tomorrow, she won't get into the good preschool.

你哥俩能上楼呆着去吗?如果明天前查莉还不会自己上厕所,那她就进不去好的幼儿园了。

-Come on! But then we're gonna have to unhook the game system down here and rehook it up there.

-别这样!那我们就要在楼下把游戏机拆了然后再到楼上给安装好。

We already walked all the way down here. Are we supposed to rewalk all the way up there?

我们已经费劲的走下来了。难道我们还要费劲的走上去吗?

You know, we wouldn't have this problem if we had a tv in our room.

其实,如果我们的房间里有台电视这事就不会发生了。

Okay, for the millionth time, I am not buying a tv for your room.

好了,我再不厌其烦的跟你们说一遍,想要电视没门。

Fine. Let's go, P.J.

好吧。我们撤,PJ。

Ooh, hold on. The circle and the square are fighting over a grape. I want to see how this turns out.

别急。圆圈圈和方块块正在为一颗葡萄而大打出手。我想看看结果会是如何。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510744.html