篮球英文堂 第289期:杰伦·布朗亲自上街游行!(在线收听

what do we want? justice. when do we want it? now.

我们想要什么?正义。什么时候想要?现在。

whatever it's a peaceful protest, but definitely wanna being a celebrity, being an NBA player, don't exclude me from no conversation at all.

不管如何,这是个和平的游行,但是肯定是想要作为一个名人,作为一名NBA球员,希望我的加入能引起人们的探讨和关注。

First and foremost, I'm a black man and I'm a member of his community.

首先,最重要的是我是个黑人,我是这个群体的一员。

And I'm grew upon in this soil so I want to say that first and foremost but,

我在这篇土地上长大,首先我想说的是这个,但是,

it's a peaceful protest, we walking, I said,

这是个和平的游行,我们游行,我说,

raising awareness some of the injustice that we've been seeing, it's not okay,

提升大家(保护黑人)的意识,一些我们看到的不公义的事情,让人无法接受。

And as a young person, you gotta you gotta listen to our perspective, our voices need to be heard.

作为一个年轻人,你必须听听我们的观点,我们的声音需要被听到。

23 years old, I don't know all the answers, yeah, but I feel everybody else is feeling,

23岁,很多事情我还不懂,是这样的,但是我和其他人感同身受,

for sure, no question, no question.

这点是确定无疑的,毫无疑问,毫无疑问。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/510808.html