《查莉成长日记》精讲 159(在线收听

Anyways, sorry we missed the video chat. There were some technical difficulties.

总之,关于视频聊天那件事很抱歉,我们遇到了一些技术难题。

So I don't know if you and Ivy are gonna be able to talk tonight, unless...unless you want to come over.

所以我不知道你今晚还能不能和艾薇聊天,除非......除非你来找她。

Ivy loves the idea. Ivy's at 358 edgewood. Okay, bye. He's on his way over.

艾薇表示赞同。她在埃奇伍德358号。好的,再见。他马上过来。

What are you doing, t? I told you I wasn't ready.

小泰,你搞什么?俺告诉过你俺还没准备好。

But you like him. He likes you. Now get your Booty in gear, girl, cause it's time to represent.

但是你们两情相悦。姑娘,调整好你的状态,现在是时候大放异彩了。

Huh-uh. Don't go street on me, t. It's just sad.

不不。小泰,别跟我显摆街头范。只会让你自惭形秽的。

Ready for operation potty train? -It's go time. -We hope.

准备好拯救查莉嘘嘘行动了吗?-准备好了。-上帝保佑。

Okay, P.J. , let's hit it.

好了,PJ,开始行动。

Okay, hey, Charlie, you want to watch some tv?

好了,嘿,查莉,想看电视吗?

Yeah. -I bet your favorite show is on. I bet...yeah.

想。-你爱看的节目开始了。你看。

It's time to giggle with "the gurgles"!

快来和“咯咯笑”一起咯咯笑吧!

Hi there, kids. Today is gonna be a super-duper day.

小朋友们好。今天的节目超级精彩。

Why is that?

为什么?

Because we're gonna do the potty rap.

因为我们要来一段嘘嘘说唱。

Hey there, kids, don't be naughty

小朋友,莫淘气

Let's have fun and use our potty

让我们坐在上面笑嘻嘻

Going to the potty can be so gnarly Especially if you're a girl named Charlie.

让我们轻轻松松解内急,特别是个小姑娘叫查莉。

Oh gosh, mommy.

天啊,妈咪。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511236.html