《查莉成长日记》精讲 206(在线收听

There she is. Happy one week aversary. Oh, P.J. , you remembered.

她在这儿。恋爱一周纪念日快乐。哦,PJ,你还记得。

Yeah, and they said it wouldn't last. They did? Who are they?

是的,还有人说我们肯定爱情持久不了呢。还有人这么说?他们是谁?

No, it's just an expression. Wow. It's so fun going out with a smart guy. I wrote a poem for you.

没有谁,只是一种说辞而已。能和聪明人一起约会实在是太有趣了啊。我给你写了首诗。

Oh, let me see. "P is for the way you play guitar, j is for the jokes you tell." Oh, that's beautiful.

让我看看。P代表你弹吉他的样子,J代表着你讲的笑话,太优美了。

Yeah, the hard part was getting it to rhyme, so I didn't.

是的,让句子押韵挺难的,所以我就不写了。

Oh oh, I have a gift for you too. A necklace? Yeah.

哦,我也有个礼物给你。一条项链?是的。

What's this? It's a piece of churro. It is the last bite of the first snack we ever shared.

这是什么?是根油条。是我们第一次分享的甜食的最后一口。

Oh, that makes me so happy. Now I'm sad. What's wrong?

我真高兴。现在我很难过。怎么了?

Oh, P.J. ,you know me so well. Something is wrong. My exboyfriend keeps texting me. He wants to get back together.

PJ,你真了解我。确实有事发生了。我的前男友一直给我发短信。他想破镜重圆。

You're wearing my churro. We're at the churro stage. Well, I'll talk to this guy, set him straight. Would you?

你现在戴着我的油条。关系已经如此紧密了。我会和这个家伙谈谈,向他直接挑明我们的关系。真的吗?

Yeah. Who is he? His name's brock and he's Captain of the wrestling team. He thinks he's so great just 'cause he's undefeated.

是的。他是谁?他叫布洛克他是摔跤队的队长。因为鲜有人击败他,所以他觉得自己很无敌。

Huh. So he's never lost a fight and I've never been in a fight. Huh. We should have lots to talk about.

啊。就是说他打架从没输过而我从没打过架。啊。这回可谈的东西好多好多啊。

See ya. Man, the churro stage is complicated.

再见。伙计,油条阶段还真是难搞啊。

Hello. Hi. Mom, could you sign this, please? Sure, honey. Wait a second. I know that move. She's hiding something.

哈喽。嗨。妈妈,能请你在这上面签个字吗?当然,亲爱的。等一等。那个动作我很清楚。她在瞒着什么事。

No, I'm not. Then move your hand away. I don't want to.

不,我没有 . 那就把你的手拿开。人家不愿意啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511283.html