《一呼一吸》精讲 04(在线收听

What is it you actually do out here, Robin?

说实在的 你是做什么的啊 罗宾

Well, I'm a tea broker.

我是茶叶代理商

Um, yes, I collect tea, and then I broke it, and...

我收集茶叶 然后倒卖出去...

Well, it's very skilled work.

反正是个技术活儿

And what does Diana do while you're off "Broking"?

那你出去跑业务的时候 戴安娜做什么

Well, she comes along.

她跟着去

My God, that's almost indecent.

天哪 这可不太合常理

I like it. Really.

我很喜欢 真的

God gave men jobs to do

上帝让男人去工作

so women could have a little time to themselves.

就是为了让女人有点自己的时间

I like being with Robin.

我喜欢和罗宾待在一起

He really is quite bearable.

他真的很好相处

Well, I can't see it myself.

我可看不出来

It's all a complete mystery to me.

我真的完全想不明白

What Colin means is, how on earth did Robin manage to nab Diana?

科林的意思是 罗宾究竟是怎么追到戴安娜的

Ah! Yes, my God, we'd all like to know that.

没错 天哪 我们都想知道

Yes, I don't know. How did you, darling?

我也不知道 亲爱的 你是怎么做到的呢

Do you hear that?

你们听到了吗

What? I don't hear a thing.

什么 我什么都没听到

Yes, exactly.

没错 就是这样

It's like the dawn of creation.

这里就像创世纪的黎明

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyxjj/511519.html