《一呼一吸》精讲 07(在线收听

Never, ever have a baby. It's a blunder, Col.

永远都别要孩子 超麻烦的 科尔

Never.

永远都不要

Robin thrashing Colin again? No.

罗宾又大胜科林了吗 不是

No?

居然不是

Come on. We're going to be late.

快来 我们要迟到了

Yes! Game, Robin!

胜负难料啊 罗宾

Oh! Well!

太好了

Colin!

科林

Well done.

打得漂亮

I never thought I'd see the day.

我从没想过还能看到这一天

Well. It might be our time to break a sweat.

该轮到我们流点汗啦

Oh, God, here we go.

天哪 我们开始吧

I can't quite believe it.

我真不敢相信

I can't quite believe it, either.

我也不太敢相信

Thank you, Victor. See you at tea.

谢谢 维克多 下午茶见

Lovely job, Victor.

干得好 维克多

You've been practicing while I haven't been looking.

你肯定是背着我偷偷练习了

I have. It was the first set I think I've ever had off you in my entire life.

确实练了 这估计是我 这辈子第一次赢你

Come on. Fancy another one?

来吧 想再来一场吗

Absolutely not. I'm gonna quit while I'm still vaguely standing.

绝对不要 趁我现在还能站得住 赶快退出

God, I tell you what, this feels rather good.

天哪 我跟你说 这感觉真棒

Now I know what it's been like to be you all these years.

现在我知道你这些年是什么感觉了

Oh, yeah, no. It is rather lovely, isn't it?

是啊 真的很棒 不是吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyxjj/511522.html