《新福尔摩斯》精讲 11(在线收听

Is this what you did?

这就是你的做法吗

To all of them?

用这个对付他们

You gave them a choice?

让他们自己选择

You've got to admit,

你也得承认

as serial killers go, I'm verging on nice.

作为一个连环杀手 我还算厚道了

Anyway, time's up.

不管怎样 时间到了

Choose.

选吧

And then?

然后呢

And then, together, we take our medicine.

然后我们一起吃下去

Let's play.

开始吧

Play what?

开始什么

It's a 50/50 chance.

这不过是五成的胜算

You're not playing the numbers, you're playing me.

你并不是和胜算斗 而是和我斗

Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?

我给你的那个到底有没有毒

Is it a bluff?

猜猜我是在请君入瓮

Or a double-bluff?

欲擒故纵

Or a triple bluff?

还是在故弄玄虚

It's still chance.

只是运气而已

Five people in a row, it's not chance.

运气能连续放倒5人吗 绝不是运气

It's luck.

走运罢了

It's genius.

是天赋

I know how people think.

我知道人们会怎么想

I know how people think I think.

也知道你们如何猜测我的想法

I can see it all, like a map in my head.

我脑子里就像有张地图 看得一清二楚

Everyone's so stupid.

每个人都如此愚蠢

Even you.

你也不例外

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513078.html