《新福尔摩斯》精讲 17(在线收听

You took your time.

怎么这么久

Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.

好吧 东西还没买到

What? Why not?

怎么

Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.

因为我和自动识别机发生了一些口角

You...You had a row with a machine?!你跟机器吵架

Sort of. It sat there and I shouted abuse.

差不多 机器纹丝不动 我却大喊大叫

Have you got cash?

有现金吗

Take my card.

用我的卡吧

You could always go yourself, you know, you've been sitting there all morning,

你怎么不自己去买 一早上净坐在这里

you've not even moved since I left.

从我离开到现在 你连动都没动

And what happened about that case you were offered - the Jaria diamond?

那件亚里亚钻石案 进展如何

Not interested.

没兴趣

I sent them a message.

我给他们去了个信

Don't worry about me, I can manage.

没事 我自己来

Is that my computer?

那是我的电脑吗

Of course.

当然

What?

你的呢

Mine was in the bedroom.

我的在卧室

What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?

你怎么就不去拿自己的

It's password protected.

我设密码了

In a manner of speaking.

从你的说话方式就能猜出密码

Took me less than a minute to guess yours,

用不了一分钟

not exactly Fort Knox.

一点也不牢靠

Right. Thank you.

行行行 还我

Need to get a job.

我要找份工作Oh, dull.

无聊

Listen, um...

听着

if you'd be able to lend me some...

你看能不能借我...

Sherlock, are you listening?

夏洛克 在听吗

I need to go to the bank.

我要去一趟银行

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513084.html