《新福尔摩斯》精讲 62(在线收听

Can I help? I want to help.

我能帮上忙吗 我想帮忙

There's only five hours left.

只剩五个小时了

It's your brother.

是你哥哥

He's texting me now.

他开始给我发短信了

How does he know my number?

他咋知道我的号码

Must be a root canal.

他肯定在做根管治疗

Look, he did say...national importance.

听着 他说过...那是国家要案

How quaint!

真有意思

What is?

什么有意思

You are. Queen and country.

你呗 国家的荣誉和责任至上

You can't just ignore it.

你不能置之不理

I'm not ignoring it.

我没置之不理

Putting my best man onto it right now.

我现在就让我的死党赶过去

Right, good!

好 那就好

Who's that?

谁是你死党

John, how nice! I was hoping it wouldn't be long. How can I help you?

约翰 见到你真好 不用耽搁太久吧 有要帮忙的吗

Thank you.

谢谢

Um, I was wanting to...Your brother sent me to collect more facts about the stolen plans—the missile plans.

我只是想...你弟弟让我来多收集些情况 关于被盗的导弹计划

Did he?

是吗

Yes. He's investigating now.

是的 他正在着手调查

He's, er...investigating away.

他...到别处去调查了

Um, I just wondered what else you could tell me about the dead man.

希望你告诉我一些关于死者的情况

Er, 27. Clerk at Vauxhall Cross.

27岁 沃克斯豪尔公司的职员

MI6. He was involved in the Bruce-Partington Program in a minor capacity.

军情六处的卧底 他在布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划中扮演一个次要角色

Security checks A-OK.

安检一切正常

No known terrorist affiliations or sympathies.

没有加入恐怖组织的记录

Last seen by his fiance 1 0.30 yesterday evening.

昨晚十点半跟他未婚妻告别后就失踪了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513623.html