《新福尔摩斯》精讲 112(在线收听

I'll take the case. Sorry, what?

这案子我接了 啥

Thank you for bringing this to my attentions, it's very promising.

多谢你提醒了我 这里大有文章

No no no, sorry, what?

等会 怎么回事

A minute ago, footprints were boring, now they're very promising?

刚还说脚印无聊呢 现在又说大有文章

It's got nothing to do with footprints, you weren't listening. Baskerville, ever heard of it?

跟脚印无关 你就没仔细听 巴斯克维尔 听说过吗

Vaguely. It's very hush-hush.

大概吧 相当机密的地方

Sounds like a good place to start.

从那查起准没错

You'll come down then?

你要去吗

No, I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.

不 现在我不能离开伦敦 太忙了

But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.

别担心 我最得力的助手会跑一趟

I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data, as he never understands a word of it himself.

靠约翰把相关数据传给我肯定没问题 虽然他自己一点都不明白

What are you talking about you are busy? You don't have a case! A minute ago you were complaining...

什么叫你很忙 你手头根本没案子 你刚还在抱怨...

Bluebell, John! I've got Bluebell! The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.

约翰 我有铃兰的案子 那个无故消失的夜光兔子

NATO's in uproar.

北约都乱成一团了

Sorry, you're not coming, then? Ok. Ok.

所以你不去了 好吧 你赢了

I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.

用不着了 我要去达特摩尔高原

You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.

你先去吧 亨利 我们随后就到

Sorry, so you are coming?

所以你要去

20-year-old disappearance, a monstrous hound?

20年前的迷案 巨型猎犬

I wouldn't miss this for the world!

绝对不能错过

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514370.html