《新福尔摩斯》精讲 116(在线收听

Pass, please. Thank you.

请出示通行证 谢谢

You've got ID for Baskerville?! How?

你还有巴斯克维尔的证件 怎么弄的

It's not specific to this place. It's my brother's.

不是这里的 是我哥哥的证件

Access all areas. I, um, acquired it a quiet ages ago. Just in case.

哪儿都能进 那啥我好久前拿到的 以防万一

Brilliant. What's the matter?

这下好了 怎么了

We'll get caught. No, we won't!

我们会被逮捕 才不会

Well, not yet. Caught in five minutes.

目前不会 五分钟内就会被捕

Hi, officially, we come and have a wander around your top secret weapons base.

你好 我们就来看看你们顶级秘密武器基地

Really? Great. Come in, kettle's boiled. That's if we don't get shot.

真的 太好了进来吧 水正好开了 会不会被打死还难说呢

Clear. Thanks very much. Thank you.

好了 非常感谢 谢谢

Straight through, sir.

一直向前 长官

Mycroft's name literally opens doors.

顶着麦考夫的名字去哪都行

I've told you, he practically is the British Government.

我早说过 他基本就代表了英国政府

I reckon we've got about 20 minutes before they realise something's wrong.

我估计在他们发现不对劲之前 我们有20分钟

What is it? Are we in trouble?

怎么了 有什么问题吗

Are we in trouble, sir.

请叫我长官

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

是 长官 对不起 长官

You were expecting us?

你在等我们么

Your ID showed up straight away, Mr Holmes. Corporal Lyons, security. Is there something wrong, sir?

看到您的证件信息就立刻过来了 福尔摩斯先生 我是莱昂下士 保安人员 有什么问题吗 长官

I hope not, Corporal, I hope not.

下士 我希望没有

We don't get inspected here. You see, sir? It just does't happen.

这里通常没有人来检查 长官 太反常了

Ever heard of a spot check? Captain John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers.

听说过抽查么 约翰·华生上尉 诺森伯兰第五燧发枪手团

Sir. Major Barrymore won't be pleased, sir. He'll want to see you both.

长官好 巴里莫尔少校会不高兴 长官 他一定想见您二位

I'm afraid we won't have time for that. We need the full tour.

只怕我们没时间见他 我们要参观一圈

Right away. Carry on. That's an order, Corporal.

现在 走吧 这是命令 下士

Yes, sir.

遵命 长官

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514374.html