《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第3集06:生日蜡烛(在线收听

You explain it.

那你来解释一下

Last night, I'm watching nine-o,

昨晚我在看90频道

A commercial breaks come on and I'm like,

一个广告插播进来了 我当时就觉得

I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough,

肯定那是那个电话广告 结果还真是

It's that guy and the girl with the bench,

一个男孩和一个女孩坐在长椅上

He flies to Paris and he flies back.

他飞去巴黎然后又飞回来

- They take a picture. - Oh, come on.-

他们照了张像 -拜托

That commercial's on a constant loop.Fine.

那广告一直不停地循环播放 好吧

Well, how about this?

那这个又怎么解释

Today I'm obsessed with numbers.

我今天被数字缠住了

3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22.

我一直看见三个数字 8 14 22

How weird is that?

够诡异吧

Maybe we should play the lottery.

也许我们该去买乐透

Have you talked to your grams?

你告诉你外婆了吗

She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch.

她肯定会说 完全是因为我是个女巫

I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch?

我不想当什么女巫 你想吗

I don't want to be a witch.

我不想当女巫

And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody.

把菜装在好看的碗里也无法变美味啊

Ok, serving spoons.

好吧 我要大汤匙

Where are the serving spoons?

大汤匙哪去了

Little drawer on your left.

在你左手边的小抽屉

Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times.

好吧 你都来过这个厨房无数次了 也不算奇怪

Yeah, that's it.Ok, he's here.

好吧 就算是吧 好吧 他来了

Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self.

别紧张 只要保持你平常可爱的样子就好

Birthday candles.

生日蜡烛

Did Tanner give you a hard time today?

泰纳今天为难你了吗

Well, he let me on the team,

没有 他让我加入了球队

So I must have done something right.

所以我肯定做了什么对的事情

Bonnie, you should have seen Stafen today.

邦妮 你今天真该看看斯特凡的表现

Tyler threw a ball right at him, and...

泰勒用球砸他 然后

Yeah, I heard.

是的 我听说了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/514591.html