《新福尔摩斯》精讲 121(在线收听

Come in, come in.

请进

This is...Are you, um, rich?

这房子...你...很有钱吗

Yeah. Right.

是啊 了解

There's a couple of words, it's what I keep seeing. Liberty.

有几个词 我总是看见这几个词 自由

Liberty? Liberty. And...In. It's just that.

自由 自由 还有 在 就是这样

Have you finished?

你不用了吗

Mean anything to you?

你想到什么了吗

Liberty in death, isn't that the expression?

自由即死亡 是这么说的吧

The only true freedom.

死亡才是真正的解脱

What now, then?

那现在怎么办

Sherlock's... got a plan?

夏洛克...有个计划吧

Yes. Right. We take you back out onto the moor.

是的 好 我们带你回荒野去

OK...And see if anything attacks you. What?

好 看看有没有东西来袭击你 什么

That should bring things to a head.

这应该能给我点线索

At night? You want me to go out there at night?

晚上吗 你想要我晚上去那儿吗

That's your plan? Brilliant!

这就是你的计划吗 真不错

Got any better ideas?

你还有更好的办法吗

That's not a plan.

这不叫计划

If there is a monster out there, John, there's only one thing to do. Find out where it lives.

约翰 如果那里真有怪兽 我们只能做一件事 找到它的窝

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514823.html