《新福尔摩斯》精讲 122(在线收听

Met a friend of yours? What?

我遇见了你的一位朋友 什么

Dr Frankland?

弗兰克兰博士

Right. Bob, yeah.

鲍勃啊 是啊

He seems pretty concerned about you.

他似乎很担心你

He's a worrier, bless him.

他就是爱操心 保佑他

He's been very kind to me since I came back.

我回来后他一直对我很好

He knew your father? Yeah.

他认识你父亲吗 对

But he works at Baskerville.

但他在巴斯克维尔工作

Didn't your dad have a problem with that?

你父亲不是对那里有意见吗

Well, mates are mates, aren't they?

可朋友到底是朋友 不是吗

I mean, look at you and John.

瞧瞧你和约翰

What about us?

我们怎么了

Well, I mean, he's a pretty straightforward bloke and you...

我是说 他是个挺坦率的人 而你...

Well, they agreed never to talk about work, Uncle Bob and my dad.

鲍勃叔叔和我爸爸说好不谈工作的事

Dewer's Hollow.

这里就是恶魔谷

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514824.html