《新福尔摩斯》精讲 127(在线收听

That's so mean!

真是太刻薄了

More wine, doctor?

再来点酒吗 医生

Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?

你是要灌醉我吗 医生

The thought never occurred.

怎么可能

Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.

因为我刚还以为你在搭讪我

Where did I go wrong?

那我是什么时候露的馅

When you started asking about my patients.

你开始跟我打听我的病人

Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.

我是亨利的老朋友

Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.

而他是我的病人 我不能说他的事

Although he has told me about all his oldest friends. Which one are you?

当然他有跟我提过他的老朋友 你是其中哪位

A new one? OK, what about his father? He wasn't one of your patients.

新的那位 那他父亲呢 他不是你病人了吧

Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter... theorist?

他是那种阴谋论疯子...阴谋论专家吗

You're only a nutter if you're wrong.

只有你错了才是疯了

And was he wrong?

那他说得对吗

I should think so.

我认为他是

But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?

他念念不忘巴斯克维尔

With what they were doing in there.

执着于查明那里面到底在做什么

Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?

有没有可能亨利也一样 幻想出一条猎犬

Why do you think I'll talk about this?

为什么你觉得我会谈这些

Because I think you're worried about him and because I'm a doctor too.

因为我觉得你很担心他 因为我也是医生

And because I have another friend who might be having the same problem.

因为我另外一位朋友 他可能也有了同样的问题

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514829.html