《新福尔摩斯》精讲 134(在线收听

 

Are you all right? John?

你还好吗,约翰

Jesus Christ! It was the hound!

我的老天,就是那条猎犬

Sherlock,it was here,I swear it,

夏洛克,它就在这,我发誓

Sherlock,it must,it must...

夏洛克,它肯定是...

Did-did you see it? You must have!

你看见它了吗,你肯定看见了

It's all right,it's OK now.

没事了,现在没事了

No,it's not! It's not ok!

不,才怪,怎么会没事

I saw it,I was wrong!

我看见它了,之前是我错了

Well,let's not jump to conclusions. - What?

别急着下结论,- 什么

What did you see?

你看见什么了

I told you,i saw the hound.

我说过了,我看到那条猎犬了

Huge,red eyes? - Yes.

体型巨大,目如赤焰,- 没错

Glowing? - Yeah.

发着光,-是的

No. - What?

不,-什么

I made up the bit about glowing.

发光那部分是我编的

You saw what you expected to see because I told you.

你听过我的描述,所以以为自己看到了

You have been drugged. We have all been drugged.

你被下了药,我们都中招了

Drugged?

下药

Can you walk? - Of course I can walk.

你还能走吗,-当然

Come on,then. It's time to lay this ghost.

来吧,是时候摆平这妖孽了

Oh,Back again?What's on your mind this time?

又来了?这次又是为什么

Murder,Dr Stapleton.Refined,cold-blooded murder.

这是谋杀,斯坦佩顿医生.精心策划,冷血无情的谋杀

Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell,or shall I?

是你来为小柯丝蒂揭开.铃兰的失踪之谜呢,还是我来

OK. What do you want?

好吧,你究竟想怎样

Can I borrow your microscope?

能借你显微镜一用吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514836.html