《新福尔摩斯》精讲 166(在线收听

They'll be deciding. - Deciding?

他们会作出决定。 - 什么决定?

Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.

是否带着逮捕令回来逮捕我。

You think? - Standard procedure.

你这么觉得吗? - 这是标准程序。

You should have gone with him. People'll think…

你应该跟他走,别人会以为……

I don't care what people think.

我才不在乎别人怎么想。

You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.

但你不想让他们认为你很蠢,或犯了错。

No, that would just make them stupid or wrong.

不,是他们蠢,他们犯了错。

Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're…

夏洛克,我不想让全世界以为你是……

That I am what? - A fraud.

以为我是什么? - 骗子。

You're worried they're right. - What?

你担心他们是对的。 - 什么?

That they're right about me. - No.

你担心他们对我的判断是对的。 - 不

That's why you're upset. You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.

这就是你烦躁的原因。你不能不考虑,他们或许是对的,

You're afraid you've been taken in as well. - No, no!

你害怕自己也受了骗。 - 我没有!

Moriarty is playing with your mind, too. Can't you see what's going on?

莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的思想。你难道看不出来是怎么回事吗?

No, I know you for real.

不,我认识的是真实的你。

100 percent?

百分之百吗?

Well,nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.

谁会一直假装成这么个讨厌鬼?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515359.html