《新福尔摩斯》精讲 168(在线收听

So, still got some friends on the force.

警局里还是有人护着我们的。

It's Lestrade, says they're all coming over here now.

是Lestrade,他说他们正赶过来。

Queuing up to slap on the handcuffs,every officer you've ever made feel like a tit,

所有被你弄得很没面子的警官们,都排着队要来拷你呢。

which is a lot of people.

那可是不少人呢。

Sorry, am I interrupting? Some chap delivered a parvel, I forgot,

抱歉,是不是打扰你们了?有人送来一个包裹,我给忘了。

marked perishable. I had to sign for it.

上面标记说易腐烂,我只好签收了。

Funny name, German, like the fairy tales.

名字挺滑稽,是德语,像是童话里的。

Burnt to a crisp. - What does it mean?

烧焦了。 - 这是什么意思?

"POLICE!" - I'll go.

警察 — 我去开门。

Sherlock. - Excuse me, Mrs Hudson.We need to talk to you.

夏洛克 - 抱歉,赫德森太太,我们得谈谈。

Don't barge in like that.

别就这么闯进来呀!

Have you got a warrant? Have you?

你们有逮捕令吗?有吗?

Leave it, John. - Manners.

别插手。 - 礼貌点!

Sherlock Holmes, I'm arresting you on suspicion of abduction and kidnapping.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯,我现在以涉嫌诱拐和绑架的罪名逮捕你。

It's OK, John. - He's not ressisting.

没事的,约翰。 - 他都没反抗。

No, it's not all right. This is ridiculous.

不,这怎么会没关系?这太荒谬了。

Get him downstairs now.

现在带他下楼。

You really don't have to do this.

你真不该这么做。

Don't try to interfere or I shell arrest you too.

别妨碍公务,不然我连你一起逮捕。

You done? - I said it. First time we met.

你满意了吗? - 我早就说过,我们初次见面的时候。

Don't bother.

算了吧。

Solving crimes won't be enough. One day he'll cross the line.

他不会满足于破案,总有一天他会越过底线。

Now ask yourself, what sort of man would kidnap those kids just so he can impress us all by finding them?

你自己想想,什么人会去绑架孩子,就是为了通过找回他们来显摆自己?

Donovan? - Sir?

多诺万? - 长官。

Got our man? - Yes,sir.

人抓到了吗?

Looked a bit of a weirdo, if you ask me.

要我说的话,看着他就觉得古怪。

Often are, these vigilante types. What are you looking at?

这种义警通常都这样。你看什么呢?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515361.html