《跟踪者》精讲 83(在线收听

I've worked for Andrea for several months now.

我已经为安德莉亚工作了几个月

Do you know her ex-husband?

你认识她的前夫吗

Not very well, but I do know he has a temper.

不太熟,但我知道他脾气不好

And how is your relationship with Andrea?

你和安德莉亚关系如何

Very good. I respect her.

很好,我非常尊重她

She's a very strong woman,

她是个很坚强的女人

and when you're a strong woman, people call you callous, heartless bitch,

作为女强人,人们会认为你冷酷无情

but I saw what the divorce did to her.

但我知道离婚带给她的伤害

It broke her heart.

她的心都碎了

Thank you for speaking with me, robyn.

谢谢你的配合,罗宾

Yeah. No problem.

乐意效劳

Looks like you control the lights by the panel located in the garage,

犯人似乎可以通过车库开关,来控制房间的照明

no prints, but the security system has 4 digital cameras.

没留下指纹,但保安系统有4个摄像头

I'm getting the drive.

我去拿硬盘

Get that footage to Ben. He's fast with it.

把录像交给本,他看得很快

See if you can get Kenneth's face on camera.

看看能不能在录像里找到肯尼斯

Janice, come with me. You know the ex already.

詹妮丝,跟我来,你先前就认识她前夫

Well, I didn't do it. I was home all night.

不是我干的,我整晚都在家

He was home all night.

他整晚都在家

You were with him?

你和他在一起吗

No. I had my pilates class last night.

没有,我昨晚有普拉提课

Then how do you know he was home?

那你怎么知道他在家

Because he said so.

因为他说他在家

I'm not lying.

我没撒谎

The woman filed a restraining order against me.

这个女人对我申请了禁止令

I'm not going within 10 miles of that bitch.

我不能出现在她身边10英里的范围内

Yeah. She's crazy.

对,她疯了

You attacked her in a restaurant.

你在餐馆里袭击了她

I was angry. She took all my money.

我很生气,她把我的钱都拿走了

I have a mortgage that I can't pay. Yes. I lost my temper.

我付不起抵押贷款了,所以我非常生气

Like you're doing right now?

就像现在这样

Maybe you need to calm down.

或许你需要冷静下

It's ok, honey. She's testing you.

没关系亲爱的,她是在试探你

She's trying to make you mad. I know this tactic.

她就是想让你生气,我知道他们的伎俩

How so?

你怎么知道

You're doing it to me now.

你现在不就在这样对待我吗

Listen. We have done nothing but suffer at the hands of this crazy woman.

听着,我们一直在忍受这个疯女人,却没有进行过反击

She took everything.

她拿走了我们的一切

What did she take of yours, Melissa?

她拿走了你的什么东西,梅丽莎

One could argue that you are the one who did the taking.

有人可能会说你才是那个拿走一切的人

Do we need to call a lawyer?

我们需要叫律师吗

Do you need to call a lawyer?

你需要叫吗

Stop doing that.

别再这样了

Melissa, sweetie, it's ok.

梅丽莎,亲爱的,没事

No. It's not. I'm tired of her.

怎么没事,我受够她了

Why doesn't she just leave us alone?

她为什么不能离我们远点

She is the one that's harassing us.

她才是一直在骚扰我们的人啊

Listen. Andrea went off the deep end after the divorce.

听着,离婚后安德莉亚就走极端了

You sure it wasn't after your affair?

你确定她走极端不是因为你们出轨的事

I know that what I did doesn't make me sound like the most upstanding guy,

我知道我的所作所为不是个好男人应该做的

but I am not stalking Andrea, and I certainly didn't break into her house.

但我并没有跟踪安德莉亚,也没有闯进她家

I have better things to do with my time,

我可以利用这些时间做更多事

like digging myself out of this gutter hole that she put me in.

比如把我自己从深坑中拯救出来,是她置我于此地的

He's tellingthe truth.

他说的是实话

Do you know of anyone else in her life who might want to hurt her?

那你记得任何会伤害她的她周围的人吗

Anyone who knows the bitch.

认识她的人都会想这么做

I'm telling you, Andrea is a mean woman.

告诉你,安德莉亚是个自私的女人

Look. I know that I hurt her, but she was just as cruel and vindictive in the divorce.

听着,我知道我伤害了她,但她在离婚时也非常残酷地报复了我

She ruined me.

她毁了我的生活

And Roberta Flack?

还有萝贝塔·弗莱克

Huh? Who's that?

那是谁

She's a singer.

她是一名歌手

I've never heard of her.

没听说过

"First time ever I saw your face" Is the song in question.

“自从我第一次看到你的脸”我们说的是这首歌

She told you about that song.

她告诉了你们这首歌的故事

What song?

什么歌

It was mine and Andrea's song as a couple.

我和安德莉亚的夫妻曲目

Well, what's our song? We don't have a song.

好吧,我们的歌是什么,我们怎么都没有

All right. We'll get a song.

别担心,我们也选一首

Look. I'm not stalking my ex-wife, ok?

听着,我没有跟踪我的前妻

I want her gone from my life. You understand?

我希望她远离我的生活,你明白吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/515541.html