《新福尔摩斯》精讲 177(在线收听

Yeah, speaking.

是我,请讲。

What? What happened? Is she OK?

怎么了,她没事吧?

My God! Right, yes, I’m coming.

不是吧?好,我这就来。

What is it?

什么事?

Paramedics. Mrs Hudson’s been shot.

是医护人员,赫德森太太遭到了枪击。

What? How?

怎么回事?

Probably one of the killers you managed to attract. Jesus! Jesus! She’s dying, Sherlock. Let’s go.

没准是你引来的那些杀手,天哪!她不行了,夏洛克,走吧。

You go. I’m busy.

你去,我很忙。

Busy?

忙?

Thinking. I need to think.

思考,我需要思考。

You need to… Doesn’t she mean anything to you? You once half-killed a man because he laid a finger on her.

啥?你一点都不关心她吗?上回有人碰了碰她你就差点把他杀了。

She’s my landlady.

她是我房东。

She’s dying. You machine! Sod this. Sod this. You stay here if you want, on your own.

她快不行了!你太冷血了!活见鬼了,你就留在这里吧。随你便。

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

我只有孤独作伴,孤独能保护我。

No, friends protect people.

不对,保护我们的是朋友。

I’m waiting… JM

我在等着你哦。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515872.html