《新福尔摩斯》精讲 182(在线收听

Nah. You talk big. Nah. You're ordinary.

不,你这话说大了。才不是呢,你是普通人。

You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.

你是普通人,你站在正义那一方。

I may be on the sied of the angels,

我也许是站在正义那一方,

but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

但这绝不代表我和他们是一种人。

No, you're not.

对,你不是。

I see. You're not ordinary.

我懂了。你不是普通人。

No. You're me. You're me. Thank you. Sherlock Holmes.

不是。你是我。你就是我。谢谢。夏洛克·福尔摩斯,

Thank you. Bless you. As long as I'm alive, you can save your friends, you've got a way out.

谢谢你了,上帝保佑你。只要我还活着,你就能救你的朋友,你就会有退路。

Well, good luck with that.

那就祝你好运了。

No!

不!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515877.html