《新福尔摩斯》精讲 193(在线收听

Sorry that took so long.

抱歉让你久等了

You OK?

你还好吧.

Yeah, yeah. Me? Fine. I am fine.

还好,我吗.很好.非常好

Now then, what did you want to ask me?

那你想问我什么

More wine? - No, I'm good with water, thanks. - Right.

再来点酒吗. - 不了.我喝水就好.谢谢 - 好的

So? - Er, so...

那么. - 那么

Mary...Listen, um...I know it hasn't been long,

玛丽,听着,我知道我们在一起没多久

and I know we haven't known each other for a long time...

我也知道我们两个相处的时间并不长

Go on. - Yes, I will.

接着说. - 我会的

As you know, these last couple of years haven't been easy for me.

你也知道.过去这两年对我来说很难熬

And meeting you...

而认识你

Yeah, meeting you has been the best thing that could have possibly happened.

认识你是我遇到的最好的事

I agree. - What?

我同意. - 什么

I agree, I'm the best thing that could have happened to you.

我同意.认识我确实是你遇到的最好的事

Sorry. - Well, no, it's, um...

抱歉. - 不必...

So...If you'll have me, Mary, could you see your way, um..

那么,玛丽.如果你愿意.你能不能....

If you could see your way to...

如果你能不能...

Sir, you'll find this vintage exceptionally to your liking.

先生.这款酒一定非常适合您的口味

It has all the qualities of the old, with the colour of the new.

滋味经典.又不失新鲜

No, sorry, not now, please.

抱歉.现在不是时候

Like a gaze from a crowd of strangers,suddenly one is aware of staring into the face of an old friend.

宛如一群陌生人投来的目光,蓦然回首.却原来是故人重逢

No, look, seriously, could you just...?

说真的.你能不能...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515888.html