《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集09:传授自保之策(在线收听

You've been growing it.

你一直在种植马鞭草吗

It's just something that's been passed down in generations

这是一代代传下来的东西

Blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires.

跟吸血鬼扯上关系 必须代代传授自保之策

Damon would kill me if he knew that I had it.

如果让达蒙知道我有马鞭草 他会杀了我的

But you're telling me.Why?Because I trust you.

可你现在告诉我 为什么 因为我信任你

And you're gonna need it if you want to get rid of him.

而且你想除掉他 就得需要这个

I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box

我是为我妈妈来的 她要我来取一个盒子

Right here.Please be careful.

在这儿 一定要小心

Yeah, careful with it, dick.

小心点 混蛋

Hey! Not now, ok,guys? Please?

现在不是闹的时候 行吗

I'm fine. He's just being a punk.

我没事 是他混账

I got your punk.Look, Tyler,

-你他妈才是混账 -泰勒

Maybe you should go.

或许你该走了

Tell your mom that I'll see you tonight.

告诉你妈妈晚上见

Would it make a difference

如果我告诉你我是真心

If I told you I actually like Vicki?

喜欢薇姬会让你改变态度吗

Not even if you meant it.

就算是真 也没用

Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen.

粉嫩鲜花香水 还是泼辣悍妇香水

Tough call. Can we mix them?

很难抉择 可以混用吗

Look at you, getting all pretty for your date.

看看你 为约会精心打扮

You seem happy-ish.I am...ish.

你看上去似乎很开心嘛 算是吧

Tonight's going to be a good night.

今晚将是个不错的夜晚

But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is

但不要因此就瞒着我什么事

You wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door.

我知道你刚刚一走进门 就想告诉我什么

What if I tell you in the morning?

我明早再告诉你如何

I don't want to ruin the night.

我不想毁了这个晚上

Bonnie, out with it.

邦妮 说出来

Ok, but it has to go in the vault,

好 但你得守死秘密

Because Caroline will kill me If it gets back to Damon that she squealed.

否则卡罗琳一定会杀了我的 因为事关她的达蒙

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516067.html