《跟踪者》精讲 119(在线收听

Hey. You looking for this, little guy?

你是在找这个吗,小家伙

Yeah. I'm trying to figure out what to do.

我也在想该怎么办

Um, I got to call you back, ok? Ok.

我回头再打给你好吗

Landon? Landon? Landon?

兰登?兰登?兰登?

My dad has one of those. He says it means a bad thing.

我爸爸也有这样的纹身。他说这代表的是坏事

Aw, it's not bad. It's a symbol of strength and power just like your dad.

不是坏事。这是一种力量和强大的标志,就像你爸爸一样

Ah. Don't be in such a hurry, buddy. Do you like motorcycles?

别急,小家伙。你喜欢摩托车吗

Because, you know, if you want to ride a motorcycle, you should tell your dad to come see me.

因为如果你想骑摩托,就该让你爸爸来找我

Landon, get over here!

兰登,过来这里

You got a brave boy there.

你的儿子很勇敢

What do you want?

你想做什么

I was just keeping him company. He was here all alone.

我只是陪陪他。他刚才一个人

Society is full of unsavory people.

社会上到处是可怕的人

As a mother, you should be more careful.

作为母亲,你应该更加小心

Leave us alone.

离我们远点

It was nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你

You, too, buddy.

我也是,小家伙

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516164.html