《新福尔摩斯》精讲 225(在线收听

Yes? What, Sherlock?

喂? 怎么 夏洛克?

Why are you out of breath? - Filing.

你干嘛气喘吁吁的? - 整理文件呢.

Either I've caught you in a compromising position or you've been working out again.

你不是在干那种事情 就是又在锻炼了

I favour the latter. - What do you want?

我希望是后者 - 你要干嘛?

I need your answer, Mycroft, as a matter of urgency.

问你个问题 迈克罗夫特 很紧急

Answer? - Even at the eleventh hour, it's not too late, you know.

问题? - 哪怕在最后一刻也不会太晚

Oh, Lord! - Cars can be ordered, private jets commandeered.

哦 天哪! - 车是可以派的 私人飞机也是可以强征的

Today. It's today, isn't it?No, Sherlock, I will not be coming to the night-do,as you so poetically put it.

今天 是今天 对不对?不 夏洛克 我不会来参加晚上的舞会的,不管你怎么美化它

What a shame. Mary and John will be extremely d... - Delighted not to have me hanging around.

真遗憾 玛丽跟约翰会非常... - 高兴我不在场

Oh, I don't know.There should always be a spectre at the feast.

我可不确定,宴会上总得有个让人扫兴的人

So, this is it, then? The big day.I suppose I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on.

大日子 终于到来了,我想今后我应该能更常见到你了

What do you mean? - Just like old times.

你什么意思? - 就像从前那样

No, I don't understand. - 'Well, it's the end of an era, isn't it?'John and Mary, domestic bliss.

我不太明白 - 一个时代的结束 不是吗?约翰和玛丽 幸福的家庭

No, no, no. I prefer to think of it as the beginning of a new chapter.

不不 我更愿意把这视作新篇章的开始

What? - Nothing.

怎么? - 没什么

I know that silence. What?

你沉默了 你想说什么?

Well, I'd better let you get back to it. You have a big speech or something, don't you?

你赶紧回去吧 你不还要演讲什么的吗?

What? - Cakes, karaoke, mingling.

什么? - 蛋糕 卡拉OK 交际

Mycroft! -This is what people do, Sherlock. They get married.I warned you, don't get involved.

迈克罗夫特! - 人们都会结婚的 夏洛克,我警告过你 不要掺和

Involved? I'm not involved. - No...

掺合? 我没有掺合 - 不是...

John asked me to be his best man, how could I say no?

约翰让我当他的伴郎 我怎么拒绝?

Absolutely. - I'm not involved.

当然 - 我没有掺合.

I believe you. Really, I do.Have a lovely day and do give the happy couple my best.

我相信你 真的,愿你有个美好的一天 代我祝福新人

I will.

我会的

Oh, by the way, Sherlock, do you remember Redbeard?

顺便说一句 夏洛克 你记得红胡子吗?

I'm not a child anymore, Mycroft.

我不是小孩了 迈克罗夫特

No, of course you're not.Enjoy not getting involved, Sherlock.

你当然不是,享受你的不掺合吧 夏洛克

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516426.html