《新福尔摩斯》精讲 236(在线收听

Murder scenes?Locations of murders?

谋杀现场?谋杀地点?

Hmm, pub crawl, themed.

串酒吧 有主题的

Yeah, but why can't you just do Underground stations?

你就不能选地铁站的案子?

It lacks the personal touch. We're going to go for a drink in every...

那多没个性 我们打算在每个地方都喝一杯...

In every street where you've found a corpse. Delightful!Where do I come in?

在你们发现过尸体的每一条街上 很不错嘛 需要我做什么?

Don't want to get ill. That would ruin it, spoil the mood.

不想喝过头 那会坏了计划 毁了气氛

You're a graduate chemist, can't you just work it out?

你自己就是个高级化学师 就不能自己解决吗?

I lack the practical experience.

我缺少实践经验

Meaning you think I like a drink? - Occasionally.

意思是我喜欢喝酒?

That I'm a drunk. - No... No.

偶尔 -你觉得我是个酒鬼 - 不... 不是

You look... well. - I am.

你看起来... 不错. - 是的

How's...

那...

Tom?

汤姆?

Not a sociopath. - Still? Good.

他不是反社会的. - 还不是? 不错

And we're having quite a lot of sex.

我们的性生活也不错

OK. I want you to calculate John's ideal intake, and mine,

好吧 我要你算出约翰的理想摄入量 还有我的

to remain in the sweet spot for the whole evening.Light-headed - good.

让整晚保持最佳状态的分量 头晕 正常

Urinating in wardrobes - bad.

在衣橱里撒尿 不好

Two, erm... beers, please.

两杯啤酒 谢谢

Pints? - 443.7 millilitres.

两品脱? - 443.7毫升

What, are we on a schedule? - You'll thank me.

还要计时? - 你会感谢我的

Cheers. - Cheers.

干杯 - 干杯.

Over there. - What?

在那边 - 什么?

Toilets - any second now you're going to need...

卫生间 现在你随时可能需要...

Hang on, tell me after. I need the loo. - Hmm, on schedule.Nothing. Go!

稍等 一会儿再跟我说 我得上厕所 - 在计划中,没事 去吧

How long? -Sorry?

多久? - 什么?

Your visit.Estimate approximate volume discharge...

你嘘嘘的,大概排出量是...

Stop talking now.

别说了

Oh, quick, one more. He mustn't see.

快点 再来一杯 别让他看见

Here you go. Cheers.

来吧 干杯

I know ash! Don't tell me I don't!

我了解烟灰 别说我不了解

All right, enough! That's... - Stand up.

好了 够了 - 站好了.

Ash. I know ash.

烟灰 我了解烟灰

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516437.html