《新福尔摩斯》精讲 254(在线收听

You've seen a lot of injuries, then? Violent deaths?

那你一定目睹过无数创伤 致命的伤

Enough for a lifetime.' - 'Want to see some more?

这辈子都看够了 -还想看更多吗

Oh, God, yes.

这还用说

The game is on.

游戏开始了

I know it's early. Really, I'm sorry.

我知道现在很早 真的很抱歉

Is that Kate? - Yeah, it's Kate.

是凯特吗 -是的

Invite her in?

请她进来啊

Er, sorry, yes, do you want to come in, Kate?

抱歉 要进来坐坐吗 凯特

It's okay.

没事的

There you go. - It's Isaac.

请用. - 是艾萨克

Oh, your husband? - Son.

你丈夫吗? - 儿子

Son, yeah. - He's gone missing again. Didn't come home last night.

儿子啊. - 他又失踪了,昨晚没回家

The usual. - He's the drugs one, yeah?

还是老一套. - 他是癮君子吧

Er, yeah, nicely put, John.

说得真委婉,约翰.

But is it Sherlock Holmes you want?Because I've not seen him in ages.

你要找的是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗?我已经几百年没见过他了

About a month. - Who is Sherlock Holmes?

是一个月. - 夏洛克·福尔摩斯是谁?

See, that does happen.

还是有人不知道他.

There's a place they all go to, him and his friends.

他和朋友们常去一个地方

They all do whatever they do.

在那裡做他们做的那些事

Shoot up, whatever you call it.

嗑药 还是什麼的

Where is he? - It's a house,it's a dump. It's practically falling down.

他在哪? - 一栋房子裡.就是栋废楼 都快塌了

No, the address? Where, exactly?

我是问地址 地址在哪

Seriously? - Why not?She's not going to the police, someone's got to get him.

不是吧 - 怎麼了,她不肯去找警察 总得有人去找他儿子

Why you? - I'm being neighbourly.

為什麼是你? - 做个好邻居嘛.

Since when?

什麼时候开始的?

Ha, since now. Since this exact minute.

现在开始,从这一秒开始.

Why are you being so...? - What?

你為什麼这麼... - 怎麼?

I don't know, what's the matter with you?

我不知道,你怎麼了?

There is nothing the matter with me.Imagine I said that without shouting. - I'm trying.

我什麼事都没有,就当我刚才没大喊大叫 - 儘量吧.

No, you can't come, you're pregnant.

你不能来,你怀孕了.

You can't go, I'm pregnant!

你不能去,我怀孕了.

What is that?!

那是什麼?

It's a tyre lever. - Why?

撬棒. - 用来做什麼?

Cos there were loads of smackheads in there and one of them might need help with a tyre.

因為裡面都是癮君子,也许有人需要用它卸轮胎呢

If there's any trouble, just go, I'll be fine.

要是有麻烦的话,马上走,我没事的.

John, John, John, John...It is a tiny bit sexy.

约翰 约翰...刚才还挺帅的

Yeah, I know.

我知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516455.html