《跟踪者》精讲 137(在线收听

Who are you?

你是谁

I'm Detective Janice Lawrence. I'm with the Threat Assessment Unit of the LAPD.

我是詹妮丝·劳伦斯警探,任职于洛杉矶警局威胁评估部门

What happened? Why am I tied down?

发生了什么事?我为什么被绑起来了

It's ok. It's for your own protection.

没关系,我们这是为了保护你

You're lying. Let me go, untie me.

你在撒谎,快放开我,让我走

Let's talk first. Can we? No one's gonna hurt you.

先谈谈吧,行吗?不会有人伤害你的

You're safe here, but you just had a very close call.

你在这里很安全,不过刚才你可是死里逃生

What are youtalking about?

你到底在说什么

What do you remember, Claudia?

你记得什么,克劳迪娅

Uh... I was home. I was about to start cooking. Everyone was hungry, so I...

我记得我在家,正准备开始做饭。大家都饿了,所以我...

Everyone? Yes. Jean-Ann, Billy, Leslie, Ricky, and Melanie.

大家?对,琼安,比利,莱斯利,里基还有梅兰妮

It was time to eat. Undo these, please. They hurt.

当时到饭点了。解开好吗,我好痛

Where are these people? Home.

这些人在哪里?在家

Yes. I believe I met them.

对,我似乎见过他们

What were you doing in my house?

你去我家里干什么

You're not allowed to be there. Were you spying on me?

你没权利去我家。你是在监视我吗

No. I was concerned about you, and I was right to be.

不,我只是担心你,我也有权利担心你

I'm the one who found you in the garage.

是我在车库找到你的

I didn't-I didn't go in the garage today.

我没有,我今天没有去车库

You left a note in the car, Claudia. You were trying to hurt yourself. No.

你在车里留了字条,克劳迪娅。你想要伤害自己。没有

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516580.html