《千与千寻》精讲 07(在线收听

I don't want to hear such a stupid request.

我不想听到这么愚蠢的问题

You're just a stinking,useless weakling.

你这么瘦弱能做什么

And this is certainly no place for humans.

这里不是人类来的地方

It's a bathhouse for the spirits.

这是为神明来的浴场

It's where they come to replenish themselves.

是它们来放松的浴场

And you humans always make a mess of things.

而你父母竟然把事情搞砸了

Like your parents, who gobbled up the food of the spirits like pigs.

像猪一样吃了客人的食物

They got what they deserved,and you should be punished too.

那是应得的报应 而你也应该变成小猪的

Hmm.

You could be a piglet.

不如把你变小猪

Or, maybe you'd prefer a lump of coal?

或者木炭

I can see you shaking. Actually,I'm impressed you made it this far.

怕得发抖呢 你能够来到这儿也很了不起呢

But I'm sure you didn't do it on your own.

一定有好心人给你指点迷津吧

Let's thank whoever helped you.

应该表扬一下

Just who was it, dear?Why don't you tell me.

告诉我那个人是谁吧

Please! Can't you give me a job?

请让我在这儿工作

Don't start that again.Please, I just want to work.

你还敢再说这种话 我想在这儿工作

Don't say that!

你给我住...口...

Why in world do you think I should give you a job?

为什么非雇佣你不可

Anyone can see you're a lazy, spoiled crybaby...

你看起来又娇气 只会撒娇 只会哭

and you have no manners.

你是个一无是处的蠢丫头

This is a high-class place I'm running here.

这是我运营的一个高档的地方

So there's no job for you.Now get out. I've got all the lazy bums I need.

我不会请饭桶来工作的

Or maybe I'll give you the most difficult job I've got...

还是说你想一辈子做最...辛...苦...的事吗

and work you until you breathe...

直到...

your very last breath.

你的最后一口气

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qyqxjj/516788.html