《千与千寻》精讲 09(在线收听

I can't waste a token on you.Relax. Good morning.

我不会给你肥皂的 早上好

Enjoy. Have a nice bath.

您好 请您慢慢享用

For the radish spirit.One sulfur soak.

一个硫磺浴

Why are you still standing here?Scrub it yourself.

你站多久也没有用 快回去工作

I'm not giving you a token.Relax. Good morning.

我不会给你肥皂的 放松 早上好

I said scrub it yourself.But I was told it has to have an herbal soak.

你自己刷 但是他们说要药皂才可以刷干净

Well, that's too bad. Mugwort bath?Relax and enjoy it.

呵 那可真糟 草本浴 放松和享受

Hmm?

Foreman speaking. Oh, yes. What?

领班说话 啊 是的 什么

Thank you very much. Get back here!

非常感谢 快给回来

Hey! Wait a minute.What's going on?

等等 发生什么事了

Nothing. Everything's fine.We have an intruder.

没事 一切都好 我们有个入侵者

Is it a human?I'm not quite sure.Figure it out and report back.

人类吗 我也不确定 你搞定他还有回报情况

Wow, Sen. You got a really good one.

哇 小千 你拿了一个很好的

Clip this on, then let go.

握住 让它一直这样

It goes straight to Kamajii,then he sends us our water.

用这个送到锅炉爷爷那去 他会给我们送水的

You pull on this to start the water flowing. Give it a try.

拉下这跟绳子便有热水出来 你试试看吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qyqxjj/516790.html