《国土安全》精讲 第一季 第6集 特工设计测大兵,教授亡命被灭口(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织设施发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

We will make no distinction.

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next song we're going to play for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

Until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.

我只想确保我们不再受到袭击

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

What the fuck are you doing?

你到底想干什么

God!

神啊

Fuck! I missed something once before.

操,过去我曾漏掉过线索

I won't... I can't let that happen again.

我不会... 不能让悲剧重演

It was ten years ago.

那是十年前的事了

Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.

很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

How has the homecoming been?

回家的感觉如何

It's been great. For all of us.

对于全家来说,非常好

I appreciate you looking out for Jessica,

谢谢你一直在帮我照顾杰西卡

like you did while I was gone.

我不在的时候,你也是这么做的

What do you want to know?

你想知道什么

How he died.

他怎么死的

He's gone.

他已经不在了

Does it really matter how it happened?

怎么死的还重要吗

It does to me.

对我很重要

We're onto the next case.

咱们来看下一个案子

Raqim Faisel.

这是拉齐姆·法赛尔

What did you say?

你说什么

He should use an alternate route. Tell him now.

让他走备用路线,马上转告他

See what second team comes up with tonight.

等二组今晚的消息

If nothing, move on.

没有新线索的话,就不查他了

What?

什么

The one surviving terrorist from the compound in Afghanistan

他是布洛迪获救的那个阿富汗战俘集中营里

where we rescued Brody.

唯一幸存的恐怖分子

Scooped him up in some shit shack in IBD.

我们把他从伊斯兰堡的某个鬼地方捞了出来

Afzal Hamid.

埃弗扎·哈米德

You and Carrie will interrogate him,

你要和卡莉一起对他进行审讯

with the help of Sergeant Brody.

布洛迪中士会协助你们

Do you know this man?

你认识这个人吗

He was my guard.

他曾是我的看守

What can I do for you, Sergeant?

中士,我能帮你什么

I believe I've earned a moment face-to-face

长官,我认为我有资格跟虐待过我的人

with my torturer, sir.

进行一次面谈

14th man gave up an e-mail address we just traced

根据14号人物交代的电邮地址

to the Engineering Department at Bryden University.

我们追踪到了布莱登大学的工程学院

Professor we tailed then cleared? Correct. -

那个被我们盯上又洗脱嫌疑的教授,正解

Find this man.

找到这个人

Raqim Faisel.

拉齐姆·费赛尔

What's going on, Saul?

索尔,怎么了

Hamid's dead.

哈米德死了

Suicide.

自杀

How the hell is that possible?

这怎么可能呢

Razor blade fragment.

剃须刀片

Left wrist.

割破了左手腕

What? Where did he get that?

什么,他从哪弄来的刀片

What the hell?

他妈怎么回事

Not only did Brody contrive to get himself in the room,

布洛迪不仅企图进入审讯室

he orchestrated Hamid's suicide and he warned Dr. Faisel.

精心导演了哈米德的自杀,还警告了费赛尔博士

And we-- you and I-- let it happen.

而我们,你我却束手无策

I think you should leave now.

你该走了

With pleasure.

非常乐意

Know what, you can keep that.

知道吗,笔记本你留着吧

Fuck this shit!

去你的

How did you think this...

你觉得会怎么...

Come on!

住手

Come on!

住手

Come on!

住手

Calm down!

冷静

Calm down. Calm down.

冷静,叫你冷静

How is such a massive fuck-up even possible?

怎么会有这么严重的失误

Please, explain that to me.

快给我说清楚

Sorry I'm late.

抱歉,我来晚了

Hamid probably brought the razor blade with him.

哈米德可能随身带着刀片

The heel of one of his shoes was peeled back.

他一只鞋的鞋跟被剥开了

It's also conceivable that he found the razor blade

也可能是他在安全屋里的某处

somewhere in the safe house.

发现了刀片

One of our sweepers might have missed it.

没准是哪个清洁工落下的

There is another possibility.

还有一种可能

Someone on our side could have given it to him.

可能是我们自己人给的

Th-That's a stretch.

那就太扯了

Why?

为什么

You actually think someone on the SEAL team

你真以为海豹队队员

gave Hamid a piece of broken razor blade?

会给哈米德一块破刀片吗

Or maybe you think I did it, or Saul.

你也可能觉得是我或者索尔干的

I certainly don't think you did it.

我当然不会怀疑到你

I'm just saying, we should polygraph

我只是提议

everyone who came into contact with Hamid.

我们该对每个接触过哈米德的人测谎

Ask each one of them directly about the razor blade.

开门见山问刀片的事

I've written up a list.

我列了份名单

We're talking about 11 people,

共11个人需要接受测谎

including the SEAL team that brought him here.

包括押他过来的海豹部队

She's right.

没错

We can't rule out the possibility of a mole.

我们不能排除有内鬼的可能

What if Raqim Faisel was warned by the same person

说不定警告拉齐姆·法赛尔的人

who gave Hamid the razor blade?

和给哈米德刀片的是同一个人呢

Faisel?

法赛尔

The guy that bought the house by the airport?

就是在机场附近买房子的那个吗

You want to connect him to this?

他怎么和这件事扯上关系了

He disappeared just as we moved in.

我们一进去他就消失了

Coincidence?

巧合

Or did he know we were coming?

还是他知道我们要去

Oh, good Christ.

我的天呐

Look, if nothing more, let's cover our asses.

如果没有别的,开始收拾烂摊子吧

11 polygraph tests. What's the big deal?

给11个人测谎,有什么大不了的

I'll go first.

我先来

Take care of the polygraphs.

把测谎这事办好

Don't you ever do that to me again!

别再令我难堪了

You disagree with me, fine, but make it a sidebar!

你们和我意见不一,没关系,我们私下说

Well, you heard what the man said.

你也听到他刚才说的了

Set up the polygraphs!

去安排测谎吧

And get me Faisel!

还有,给我抓出法赛尔

Yes, sir.

是,长官

What a surprise. Sergeant Brody's on this list.

真稀奇,布洛迪中士也在名单上

Well, it's not my fault

是你没有组织

Estes let him in the room with Hamid.

埃斯蒂斯让他和哈米德共处一室的

Expected to find your resignation on my desk this morning.

我还以为你今早会递辞呈呢

I had a much better idea, don't you think?

我的想法要好得多,你不觉得吗

I should forget the things you said?

我是不是该忘记你说的话

Yes, please.

是,快忘了吧

He's right, you know.

他说得对

You embarrassed him in there.

你刚让给他穿了小鞋

Who gives a shit?

管他呢

Saul, we're gonna get Brody.

索尔,布洛迪快暴露了

He'll never pass the polygraph test.

他绝对通不过测谎

We'll see.

走着瞧

I'll bet you everything I've got.

我押上我的全部身家跟你赌

Everything. Including my Monk's Dream,

全部身家,包括我珍藏的塞隆尼斯

signed by Thelonious himself.

亲笔签名的《蒙克的梦想》专辑

I prefer Coltrane.

我更喜欢柯川

Not so fussy.

没那么碎碎念

Okay, uh, here.

好,给

So, uh, the tables will go right here,

桌子就都放在这里

the chairs around the tables,

椅子绕桌放

and then just throughout the yard, okay? All right.

布满整个院子,好吗,好

Yeah, it's okay.

好,就这样

Damn it you two. The memorial is in a half an hour.

你们俩搞什么鬼,追悼会半小时后就开始了

You're supposed to be ready.

你们早该准备好了

Ma, this little creep keeps hogging the bathroom!

这个小鬼占着厕所不出来

Chris, let your sister use the bathroom, please!

克里斯,让你姐姐用一下厕所行吗

You okay?

你没事吧

Not exactly looking forward to seeing Helen Walker.

我真不太想见到海伦·沃克

Kind of got on my high horse when she remarried.

我看不起她再婚

Why?

为什么

I was waiting for you to come home.

我一直在等你回家

I guess I figured she could do the same.

我觉得她也该做到

I had no right.

我没这个权利

Do you know what you're going to say?

你准备好要说什么了吗

At the service?

在告别仪式上

No.

Well, just be honest.

老实说

I'm sure everything's gonna be fine.

我确信不会出什么问题

We should hurry.

得赶紧了

Here.

我来

You look very handsome, Sergeant Brody.

你真帅,布洛迪中士

Is your name Carrie Mathison?

你是叫卡莉·麦吉森吗

Last time I checked.

上次查还是这个名字

Yes or no, please. Yes.

请回答"是"或"否" 是

Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency?

你是在中央情报局工作吗

Yes.

Regarding the questions you'll be asked today,

对于你即将问到的问题

do you intend to tell the truth?

你会如实回答吗

Yes.

Are you married?

你结婚了吗

No.

Have you ever been married?

你结过婚吗

No.

Do you have children?

你有孩子吗

No.

Did you ever commit a minor traffic violation?

你违反过交通法规吗

Yes.

Are you now in Mississippi?

你现在在密西西比吗

No.

Have you ever revealed any classified information

在没有经过安全核查的情况下

to anyone without proper security clearance?

你有没有向谁泄露过机密情报

No.

Have you ever taken any illegal drugs?

你服用过违禁药物吗

Yes.

Have you taken any illegal drugs

进入中情局后

since joining the Central Intelligence Agency?

你服用过违禁药品吗

No.

Did you pass a razor blade to Afzal Hamid?

是你把刀片给埃弗扎·哈米德的吗

No.

Okay.

Here we go.

这就开始

All ready, sir?

准备好了吗,先生

Um, is your name David Estes?

你是叫大卫·埃斯蒂斯吗

Yes.

Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency?

你是在中央情报局工作吗

Yes.

Are you married?

你结婚了吗

You know, I was married, but I cheated on her,

我曾有家室,但我出轨了

so that kind of soured things.

就是那些烂事

Is that a no?

你是回答否吗

No.

No. Okay.

否,好的

Uh, do you have children?

你有孩子吗

Yes.

是的

Not that they're talking to me.

不过他们现在已经不理我了

Did you pass a razor blade to Afzal Hamid?

你是否把剃须刀片递给了埃弗扎·哈米德

No.

Find anything?

有何发现

Eight million fingerprints,

无数指纹

a man's belt from Macy's-- size 32--

从梅西百货买的32码男士皮带

couple of takeout food containers

到当地中餐馆的

from a local Chinese restaurant.

几份外卖餐盒

Condoms.

还有安全套

Condoms? What else?

安全套,别的呢

A six-pack of diet Coke in the refrigerator.

还有冰箱里六瓶装的健怡可乐

That's it?

就这些

Interview the neighbors?

采访了邻居吗

In progress.

进行中

Her?

采访了她吗

Not yet.

还没

I apologize for all the commotion, ma'am.

我为引起的骚动表示道歉,女士

We'll be out of your hair soon.

我们很快就完事了

Oh, this is very exciting.

这真刺激

It's not often we get a murderer living

我们这个街区不常有

in the neighborhood. Murderer?

杀人犯住过来,杀人犯

That's what Marilyn across the street said--

是对街的玛丽琳说的

a cold-blooded murderer

有个冷血杀手

raped and strangled some poor girl

奸杀了费尔法克斯县的

over in Fairfax County. Whew! Lock your doors tight tonight.

可怜少女,看来晚上得把门锁好

Oh, I will.

我会的

Mr. Jawdal moved in about, uh...

贾戴尔先生大概是...

three weeks ago? That's right.

三周前搬来的,没错

Anything you can tell me about him?

你对他印象如何

He was very quiet and polite.

他很斯文,很礼貌

They pretty much kept to themselves.

他们不太与人来往

They?

他们

He and his wife.

他和他的妻子

What happened? I don't know.

怎么回事,我不知道

Someone must have found out about the house.

一定是有人发现了房子的事

How? I don't know.

怎么发现的,我不知道

Where are we going?

我们去哪

Someplace safe. Says who?

安全的地方,谁的指令

This is nuts.

简直是疯了

There's no one there.

没人跟在后面

Yeah? How do you know?

是吗,你怎么知道的

I know. Relax, okay?

我就是知道,放松好吗

We're fine. Fine?

我们没事的,没事

Are you kidding me? We're not fine.

你开什么玩笑,我们暴露了

We're fucked!

我们完蛋了

Raqim? What?

拉齐姆,干嘛

I'm sorry I dragged you into this.

对不起,是我把你拉下水的

You didn't drag me into it.

你没有拉我下水

Okay?

好吗

I dragged myself into it.

我是自愿加入的

I am a victim of your fabulousness.

我是你无比美貌的牺牲者

Are you saying I'm fabulous?

你说我美

Yes, I am.

没错,我说的

You are so full of shit.

你净瞎说

I asked all of you here today to help me

今天我请各位到场

say good-bye to my former husband,

帮助我与我的前夫道别

Tom Walker.

他叫汤姆·沃克

This has been a...

过去的

very difficult...

八年时间

eight years.

非常煎熬

And now finally we can...

现在我们终于可以

give Tom the farewell he deserves.

给汤姆开一场郑重的送别会

Tom, uh, always said that Nick Brody

汤姆过去常说,尼克·布洛迪

was his closest friend.

是他最亲密的朋友

And Nick was with Tom when he died.

汤姆死时,尼克也在场

Nick.

有请尼克

Tom Walker was a good man.

汤姆·沃克是个好人

A true Marine...

一名真正的海军陆战队队员

and the best shot I ever encountered, bar n...

我遇过最优秀的狙击手...

Sorry.

抱歉

Sorry.

抱歉

Tom was the opposite of pretentious,

汤姆从不吹嘘炫耀

whatever that is.

无论何时何地

Humble?

是谦虚吗

He just wanted to get the job done and get back to his family.

他只是想尽早完成任务,回到家人身边

Staff Sergeant Calhoun?

参谋中士卡尔霍

Present!

Private First Class Fernandez?

一等兵费尔南德斯

Present!

Private First Class Wakefield?

一等兵维克菲尔德

Present.

Captain Faber?

费伯上校

Present!

Private First Class Green?

一等兵格林

Present.

Corporal Walker?

沃克下士

Corporal Thomas Walker?

托马斯·沃克下士

Corporal Thomas...

托马斯

Patrick...

帕特里克

Walker.

沃克下士

Good service. Yeah, it was really good.

进展顺利,是啊,非常顺利

Will you excuse me?

请恕我失陪

I'll be back in a minute, all right? Mm-hmm.

我一会就回来,好吗,去吧

Okay. Okay? All right.

好的,好,我走了

Sergeant Brody? Yeah?

布洛迪中士,你好

Hey. That must have been hard.

你一定很不好受

Yeah.

是的

Hey, I hate to do this right now,

我现在不想说这些

but my bosses kind of insist.

但是上司执意

We need you to come out to Langley to take a polygraph.

我们需要你去兰利做一次测谎

Why?

为什么

I'm afraid that's classified.

恐怕这是机密

Can you come out today?

你今天能来吗

Is this to do with Hamid?

这是不是和哈米德有关

I can't say. I'm sorry.

我不能说,抱歉

Well, I got to go back to the reception.

我要回去参加招待会了

They're having it at my house.

他们都来我家

Oh, um...

这样啊

how about tomorrow? 10:00 a.m.?

明天呢,早上10点

Okay.

可以

Okay.

好的

Faisel's got a woman with him-- maybe a girlfriend,

费赛尔身边有个女人,也许是女朋友

maybe a wife, maybe just a cohort.

也许是妻子,也许只是助手

She's Caucasian, mid-20s,

她是高加索人, 25岁上下

blond hair, blue/green eyes,

金发,蓝色或绿色眼睛

depending who you talk to.

受访者说法不一

Caucasian? Yep.

高加索人,是的

What do we know about her? Nothing.

我们对她了解多少,一无所知

We lifted a bunch of fingerprints

我们在那所房子里

from the house-- we're hoping at least

采集了一堆指纹,但愿其中

one of them will be hers

至少能有一个是她的指纹

and that we'll be able to I.D. her.

这样我们就可以查出她的身份

Hey, can we change gears for a second?

我能跟你说点别的事吗

When this is all over,

等这件事摆平

I'd like to go back to the field.

我想回到前线

I thought you were done with the field.

我以为你受够前线了

Mira's been offered a job

米拉接到一份

heading up the Red Cross in India,

去印度红十字会工作的邀请

and Ed Welles retires in a few months,

艾德·威尔斯还有几个月就要退休了

so, you know, I thought... You thought

所以我想... 你想

you'd end your illustrious career

去新德里情报站当个头

as the New Delhi Station Chief.

断送掉大好前程

Who said anything about ending my illustrious career?

谁说我要断送前程

I'll take it up to the seventh floor.

我会向上面汇报

Thanks.

多谢

Sir. Yeah?

长官,说

Faisel's license plate.

查到了费赛尔的牌照

Toll booth on I-70 caught it.

70号洲际公路收费站拍到的

Where on I-70?

70号公路的哪里

20 miles west of Baltimore.

巴尔的摩西边20公里处

When? Five hours ago.

什么时候的事,五小时前

Well, if they stayed on I-70, they should be somewhere

如果他们顺着70号公路开,现在应该

around Columbus, Ohio, by now.

到了俄亥俄州哥伦布市附近

Alert the Ohio State Police. We also

通知俄亥俄州警,我们还有

have a photo of Faisel and the girl.

一张费赛尔和那个女孩的照片

Run her face through the databases. Also see if

从数据库里检索她的头像,再试试

that fancy new face-recognition software gets us anything.

神奇的新型脸部识别软件能为我们查到什么

Also try and match her face

同时将她的头像

to anyone who popped up because of fingerprints.

与指纹匹配对象做对比

Raqim?

拉齐姆

We're here.

我们到了

This is it?

就是这里

You sure?

你确定

This is where they said we'd be safe.

他们说到了这儿就安全了

They said they'd meet us here?

他们说会在这里见我们吗

They said to sit tight and they'd contact us.

他们说耐心等待,他们会联络我们

Wait! Don't open the door. What?

等等,别开门,什么

Why? Why?

为什么,为什么

Don't open the door. Close that, close that gently.

别开门,关上,轻轻关上

Gently.

轻点

Get back in the car.

回车里去

Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck.

糟了糟了糟了

We're okay. Oh, fuck. You keep saying that!

我们没事,你老是这么说

Because it's true!

因为这是真的

You sure there was a bomb?

你确定那是颗炸弹

I could see the trigger-- pressure-released.

我看见了引爆器,压力引爆

Open the door and boom-- very simple and very effective.

一开门就炸,简单有效

What? How do you know this shit?

什么,你怎么会知道这些

They... they-they trained me.

他们训练过我

They trained you?!

他们训练过你

You never told me that! Does it matter?

你从没告诉过我,这重要吗

Yes, it does matter!

是的,很重要

We are supposed to be in a relationship!

我们应以夫妻相待

We are supposed to be honest with each other!

彼此坦诚

We should turn ourselves in.

我们应该去自首

And spend the rest of our lives being interrogated

然后在拷问室

in some offshore torture chamber?

刑讯逼供下度过余生

We haven't actually broken any law.

我们并没有触犯法律

They can't hold us forever.

他们不能关我们一辈子

Tell that to the guys in Guantanamo.

这话跟关塔那摩的人说去吧

We got to get rid of this car.

我们得扔下这辆车

I'm not dealing with another fuckin' politic

我可不管什么扯淡政策

I'm like a skillet bubblin' until it filters up

像锅底还没胀大的气泡

I'm about to kill it, I can feel it

我受不了了,我感觉到*

Building up, blow this buildin' up, I've been sealed enough,

它逐渐升腾快要爆炸,我已封闭太久

my cup runneth over

我心已满

I done filled it up, the pen explodes and busts

不想再填充,钢笔爆破

Ink spills my guts, you think all I do is stand here...

墨水四溅,你觉得我只能站在原地

Helen?

海伦

Yes?

干嘛

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

Oh, thank you.

多谢

No.

不用

I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you

我很抱歉,当初你决定嫁给马特时

when you decided to marry Matt.

我对你那么不尽情面

Oh, Jessica, you were just holding on to Brody,

杰西卡,你当时只是坚持等着布洛迪

that's all.

仅此而已

You didn't want to let him go.

你不想放手

And see?

结果呢

You were right.

你是对的

Here he is.

他回来了

Hear my voice till you're sick of it

你厌倦之前,好好听听我的声音

You ain't gonna have a choice

你别无选择

If I gotta scream until I have half a lung

只要我有半个肺,我就会呐喊

If I have half a chance, I'll grab it Rabbit run!

只要我有半点机会都会抓住,兔子快跑

Hey, hey, to Tom Walker.

敬汤姆·沃克

To Tom Walker.

敬汤姆·沃克

What went on over there, Nick?

当时是什么情况,尼克

How'd you and Walker get hit?

你和沃克怎么被抓的

Well...

这个嘛

...we were dug in.

我们被困住了

You know, uh, next thing I know,

等我反应过来的时候

we're taking fire from all sides and, uh...

已经腹背受敌了

and we ate dirt and prayed.

只能含垢忍辱,虔诚祈祷

They were waiting for you.

他们早就埋伏好了

Somebody screwed up.

是有人坏了事

Somebody always screws up.

总有害群之马

Rear echelon motherfuckers.

去他娘的后方梯队

You are so full of shit, Brody.

你这人可真操蛋,布洛迪

Lauder, shut the fuck up.

拉德,你他妈的闭嘴

No, no,

不,不

I think it's important to state for the record,

我觉得澄清一下很重要

in case anybody's wondering,

以免有些人会好奇

which they're not...

当然他们也没好奇...

but hey,

不过

the record's the record--

事实胜于雄辩

Brody is full of shit.

布洛迪就是很操蛋

Right up to his fucking eyeballs.

浑身上下就他妈没一个地方不欠操的

It's always good sharing a beer with you, Lauder.

跟你喝啤酒总是很高兴,拉德

Exactly when did Wild Man Brody

瞧瞧这个野人布洛迪华丽变身成

become a dick- sucking war hero,

狗屁丫子战争英雄

trotted out by the brass

天天舔着个逼脸充胖子

so all the fucking morons in this country

好让这个国家的傻子们

could have something to feel good about,

能有点可怜兮兮的自豪感

so they'd stop asking: what's the point,

那样他们才不会再问,战争意义何在

what the fuck are we even doing in Iraq and Afghanistan?

我们到底去伊拉克和阿富汗做什么

And when did you, who once told me

而是什么时候,你,那个曾经告诉我

you just wanted to come back in one piece,

只是想活着回来的人

become the Boy Scout poster boy for fucking recruitment,

变成了什么招募童子军的狗屁宣传员

suckering another couple thousand boys

唆使成千上万

from fucking Indiana

来自印第安纳

and the Bronx to go out and get

和布朗克斯的男儿出去

their fucking legs blown off?

让别人把他们的腿炸飞

What happened to you?

你是怎么回事

Here's my question:

我想知道的是

how come Walker died and you came back alive?

为什么沃克死了,可你却活着回来了

What's that about?

那是怎么回事

Huh, what's that about?

你说,那是怎么一回事

Luck, Lauder,

是运气,拉德

that's what it's all about--

就是这么回事

good luck and bad luck.

好运气和坏运气

I'm glad you brought up the subject of luck.

真高兴你提起了运气这个话题

Mike, you got anything

麦克,你对此有什么要说的吗

to say about that, you being an expert on luck and all?

你不是特别懂运气,什么都懂吗

You're such an asshole.

你真是个混蛋

Can I be honest?

我能说实话吗

I'll be honest.

我要说实话

Why not? We're all compadres, right,

为什么不呢,我们都是朋友嘛,对吧

brothers in arms and all that crap?

是军队里的兄弟还是什么狗屁东西

While you were away, there's not a man here

你不在的时候,这里没有一个人

who didn't want to bend your wife over the sink

不想把你老婆按在洗手台上

and fuck her up the ass,

狠干一通

but only one of us...

但是只有一个人...

Hey! Come on, man.

别打了,哥们

Hey guys, there are children here.

这里还有孩子在呢

Come on, come on.

好了,别打了

Jody, what are you doing?

乔迪,你干什么呢

All right, all right. Come on, man, that's enough.

好了好了,别打了,哥们,够了

You were my friend.

你是我的朋友啊

Brody.

布洛迪

Brody.

布洛迪

Fuck.

Meet Aileen Margaret Morgan.

来见见艾琳·玛格丽特·摩根

28 years old, brown hair, sometimes dyed blondish,

二十八岁,棕色头发,有时染成金色

blue eyes, five- five, 110 pounds.

蓝眼,一米六八,五十公斤

This photo was taken six years ago

这张照片摄于六年前

when she was arrested protesting outside

她在爱丁堡因为抗议八国集团会议

a G-8 meeting in Edinburgh.

而被捕的时候

The one to the right was taken six months ago

右边那张是她现在驾照的照片

for her current driver's license.

摄于六个月前

Somehow she made the journey from Connecticut schoolgirl

不知何故她从康州女学生变成了

to terrorist's girlfriend

恐怖分子的女友

involved in a plot against America.

还陷入了对抗美国的阴谋

How?

是怎么回事

Why?

又是为何

Dig into her history.

要深挖她的历史

Where did she grow up, where did she go to school,

她在哪里长大,在哪里上学

who were her friends,

谁和她做过朋友

where and when did she meet Faisel?

在何时何地认识了费赛尔

All of it. Anything more about the car?

所有的一切,那辆车有线索吗

I want every cop on the eastern seaboard looking for that damn thing.

我要动用东海岸所有警力来找这破东西

Sir? Yeah.

长官,怎么了

I'm sorry to bother you, but it's...

很抱歉打扰您,但是...

What? Spit it out, spit it out.

怎么了,有话快说,有屁快放

It's time, sir.

到时间了,长官

Anybody know what he's talking about?

有人知道他在说什么吗

I think it's time for your polygraph.

你该去测谎了

Polygraph?

测谎

I don't have time for a fucking polygraph.

我没时间测他妈的什么谎

It's all right, Saul, you'll be fine.

没事的,索尔,你没问题的

If anything comes up, I'll come and get you.

如果有什么事,我会去叫你的

You're not gonna miss anything important.

你不会错过重要信息的

Please help me out here.

请你帮帮我

This is how we're going to get Brody.

这样我们才能抓到布洛迪

Look for any contacts overseas, especially in the Middle East.

找找所有的海外关系,尤其是中东地区的

School, exchange programs,

学校,交流项目

graduate school, kibbutz, anything.

研究生院,合作社,所有的

This is the polygraph room, sir.

这里就是测谎室,长官

Oh, is that right? Hello, Larry.

是吗,你好,拉里

Hello, Saul.

你好,索尔

How's everything? Oh, just peachy.

还好吗,一切顺意

Okay.

好了

Would you hold that for me?

能帮我拿着这个吗

Thank you.

谢谢

Could you hold this for me, right here?

帮我拿下这个

Born December 25, 1983,

生于1983年12月25日

Houston, Texas.

德克萨斯州,休斯顿

Father is Owen Robert Morgan,

父亲是欧文·罗伯特·摩根

mother is Abigail Sarah Lifeliter.

母亲是阿比盖尔·萨拉·莱弗里特

Rakor vice president.

雷克副总裁

He ever work in the Middle East?

他在中东工作过吗

Saudi Arabia, 1991 to '96.

沙特阿拉伯, 1991年到96年

Looks like he's a pretty big deal in the oil business.

他在石油领域还是个大人物呢

Okay, so we've got a rich American girl

好吧,所以这个美国富家女

living in Saudi Arabia for five years

在八岁到十三岁期间

between the ages of eight and 13.

在沙特阿拉伯生活了五年

When did Faisel leave Saudi Arabia to study in the States?

费赛尔是何时离开沙特来美国读书的

1995.

1995年

So they overlapped by four years.

所以他们有四年是重叠的

What happened, Aileen?

发生了什么事呢,艾琳

What did you see?

你看见了什么

Is your name Saul Berenson?

你的名字是索尔·贝伦森吗

For Christ's sake.

看在上帝的份上

Is your name Saul Berenson?

你的名字是索尔·贝伦森吗

Yes.

是的

Saul, calm down.

索尔,冷静点

We've been through this before.

我们以前也做过这个

Take a deep breath, think of something pleasant. Okay?

深呼吸,想想开心的事,好吗

Okay. Okay.

好了,好的

Uh, do you live at 413 Circle Drive,

你是不是住在413环线

Washington, D.C.?

华盛顿特区

Yes.

是的

There we go.

这样就对了

Much better.

好多了

Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency?

你是中情局职员吗

Yes.

是的

Is your office on the fifth floor?

你的办公室是在五楼吗

Yes.

是的

Are you planning on telling the truth today

你今天打算就埃弗扎·哈米德

about Afzal Hamid and the razor blade?

及刀片一事说实话吗

Yes.

是的

Did you pass Afzal Hamid a razor blade?

你是否交给埃弗扎·哈米德一个刀片

No.

没有

Saul.

索尔

You got to relax or we'll be here all night.

你得放松,不然我们今晚别想走了

I can't be here all night.

我不能一晚上都耗在这

We've got an emergency going on out there.

那边有紧急事件

The real world will not wait

真实世界是不会等着

for these bureau- fucking-cratic idiocies.

你们这些白痴民主官僚磨磨蹭蹭的

We'll finish it tomorrow.

我们明天再继续吧

Saul.

索尔

Where'd she go after Princeton?

从普林斯顿毕业后她去了哪里

Jordan-- the Peace Corps.

加入和平队,去了约旦

How long? Two years.

去了多久,两年

Do any traveling while she was there?

她在那的时候旅行过吗

Uh, Egypt, Lebanon-- oh, here we go--

去过埃及,黎巴嫩,还有

Sarabia, March 22 to March 30, 2004.

萨拉维亚, 2004年3月22到30号

Any overlaps with Faisel?

有和费赛尔重叠的时间吗

March 26 to 27, 2004.

2004年3月26到27号

Faisel visits his grandmother.

费赛尔去看望他的祖母

Aileen Morgan and Raqim Faisel met somewhere

艾琳·摩根和拉齐姆·费赛尔

between 1991 and 1996

与91到96年之间

in Saudi Arabia.

在沙特阿拉伯某地相遇

They reacquainted themselves there March 26 to 27,

后于3月26到27号再次见面

also in Saudi Arabia.

地点仍是沙特阿拉伯

They were childhood friends.

他们是旧时故友

That was fast.

怎么这么快

I got to go back, finish tomorrow.

我得回来,明天再去

I figured you might need me out here.

我觉得你可能会需要我

A naive, weak-willed American rich girl

一个天真烂漫,意志薄弱的美国富家女

falls madly in love with a Saudi engineer

疯狂地爱上了一个沙特工程师

who happens to be a terrorist.

而那人碰巧是个恐怖分子

Sacrifices all to be with him and help fulfill his mission,

她牺牲所有只为常伴他左右帮他完成任务

whatever the fuck that is.

不管他妈的那任务是什么

Sound convincing?

听起来有说服力吗

Why hasn't she cracked

她怎么还没崩溃

at least a little bit,

真是坐得稳

called her parents, run away, something?

也不联系父母,逃跑什么的

Things are getting pretty hairy for an amateur.

对于一个外行来说现在境况够糟了

Maybe we've got it backwards.

也许是我们弄反了

Maybe she's the one driving this.

也许她才是操纵着这一切的人

She's the terrorist?

她是恐怖分子

Carrie here.

我是卡莉

It's me--

是我

Brody.

布洛迪

Yeah, y-y-you gave me your number.

你给过我你的号码

Should I hang up?

要我挂断吗

What's wrong?

怎么了

I can't do the polygraph tomorrow.

我明天不能去做测谎了

Why not?

为什么

I just can't, I'm a mess.

我就是去不了,我这里一团糟

I've had the worst fucking day.

我刚刚过了最他妈糟糕的一天

I could tell them my name

就算我只是说说自己的名字

and it would sound like a lie.

听起来都会像弥天大谎似的

Where are you?

你在哪里

Oh, you didn't have to come.

其实你不用来的

Uh, I'll have whatever he's having.

我要跟他一样的

Bourbon, straight Bourbon.

波旁酒,纯的

Okay.

好的

What's the difference, I always wondered.

我一直很好奇,纯不纯有什么不同

Straight's been aged for two years in charred oak barrels.

纯波旁可是在焦橡木桶里储存过两年的

Ugh, still tastes like gasoline to me.

反正喝起来都像汽油嘛

What happened to your hand?

你的手怎么了

I decked my best friend.

我狠狠揍了我最好的朋友

Hurts like a motherfucker, excuse my French.

真他妈的疼煞我,请原谅我的脏话

Uh, I was talking about your friend.

我是同情你的朋友

Don't-- he's an asshole.

不必,他是个混蛋

Want to tell me about it?

想跟我说说是怎么回事吗

You ever been married by any chance?

你结过婚吗

Nope. Why not?

没有,为什么不呢

It just hasn't felt right quite yet,

只是感觉还没到而已

or as important as what I do for a living.

也可能是我更看重工作

Plus the guy I was seeing when I left for Iraq decided

而且我去了伊拉克,那时的男友觉得

I wasn't worth the wait.

不值得为我等待

Nice. Eh, I can't say I really blame him.

真干脆,其实我也不怪他

I mean...

我是说

...it's not like I was Little Miss Faithful over there.

我在伊拉克也不是什么贞洁圣女

Hey, if you don't slow down,

你慢点喝

I'm never gonna be able to catch up.

不然我总也追不上你

How come, when I met you at the safe house the other day,

咱们在互助小组见过面

you pretended like we hadn't bumped into each other

但那天在安全屋碰见

at the, uh, support group?

你怎么装做没这回事呢

Oh, that.

那件事啊

Yeah, that.

对啊,那件事

You mean aside from the fact that I'm not supposed

你是说除了我不能向非中情局工作人员

to get help from counselors outside the agency?

寻求帮助以外的其它原因吗

Is there another reason?

还有其他原因吗

I don't know.

可能吧

Standing there that night in the rain.

站在雨中的那一晚

I figured, who else had to know?

我觉得没必要让别人知道

What?

笑什么

I like it when life is like that.

我喜欢那样的生活

Like what, wet?

哪样的,潮湿的

Heightened somehow.

有点刺激

When I was a girl, my friends and I used to play chicken

小时候,我经常和小伙伴相互挑战

with the train on the tracks near our house,

在家附近的铁轨上等火车,看谁先跑开

and no one could ever beat me, not even the boys.

结果谁都没我胆大,包括男孩子

I can't stand the Wizards.

我真是受不了那个奇才队

What kind of name is that anyway for a basketball team--

这是什么怪名字,一个篮球队

the Wizards?

叫奇才

What are they, like, magicians in hoods?

难道他们都是戴着兜帽的魔法师吗

Redskins?

那西伯根红人队呢

I love the Redskins.

我最喜欢红人队了

No, I grew up on the Redskins.

我是在西伯根长大的

My father thought he was a Redskin.

我爸爸说自己是印第安人

He used to take me to games in the freezing cold.

他以前老大冷天带我去看球

One time we wore sleeping bags.

有一次我们缩在睡袋里看球

We climbed in, we zipped 'em up.

我们爬进去,拉上拉链

All you could see was our eyes.

结果只能看见对方的眼睛

You have great eyes.

你的眼睛美极了

Thank you.

谢谢夸奖

Kind of secretive.

不轻易流露感情

Ah, comes with the job.

那是练出来的

Secretive eyes-- it's a requirement,

惯于掩藏的眼神,是工作需要

Really.

真的

Oh, Jesus, we drank too much.

老天,刚才喝多了

Yeah, we did.

可不是吗

Oh, I hope I don't puke.

我可不想吐出来

You're gonna puke?

你要吐了

No. You all right?

还没,没事吧

I'm half Irish.

我可是半个爱尔兰人

The Irish don't puke?

爱尔兰人喝多了不会吐吗

Nah, only when we have to salute the British.

不会,除非要我们向英国人致敬

This is me.

我到了

Want to know what it's all about?

想知道为什么要去吗

The polygraph?

测谎

I thought that was classified.

这不是机密吗

It is.

没错

Hamid's dead.

哈米德死了

Someone slipped him a razorblade in the safe house.

有人往安全屋里塞了一个剃须刀片

Slit his wrists.

他割腕自杀了

So...

所以

Any more secrets you want to share, huh?

你还有什么秘密

What else don't I know?

还有什么是我不知道的

Can't hear the song.

我都听不清这首歌了

How can you just sit there listening to wailing cowboys

你怎么能平心静气听什么忧伤的牛仔歌曲

when our lives are falling apart?

咱们的命都快保不住了

I need to relax. I can't think straight if I don't relax.

我需要放松,不然没法思考

No, what we need is a fucking plan.

我们需要的是一个详细的计划

What if we went to Mexico?

不如咱们去墨西哥吧

No. We should turn ourselves in. No.

不,我们应该去自首,不行

Yes, we can ask for protective custody.

我们可以申请保护性监禁

I'd rather die.

那我宁愿去死

Yeah? Well, you're going to.

是吗,你就要死了

I got to pee.

我去上厕所

You're awake.

你醒了啊

Jet lag, I guess.

可能是时差作祟吧

I got some good news.

我有好消息

Hmm. Do you want some tea?

想喝点茶吗

Tea? Sure. Thanks.

茶,好的,谢谢

I've put in for the New Delhi station.

我申请了新德里驻地的工作

Ed Welles retires in a few months.

艾德·威尔斯几个月后就要从那辞职了

I believe I've got Estes' backing.

埃斯蒂斯一定会支持我的

Take the new job.

接受你的新工作吧

I can come with you.

我和你一起去印度

I don't want you to come with me.

我不想让你跟我一起去

What?

什么

I want to go alone.

我想一个人去

I need to go alone.

我必须一个人

Why?

为什么

I just do.

没有原因

For how long?

要去多久

I-I don't know.

不知道

A week?

一周

I don't know.

我不知道

A month?

一个月

What?

多久

I don't know.

我不知道

New job?

新工作

Just a ploy?

是障眼法吧

Your way of letting me down gently?

你是不想伤害我对吗

Saul...

索尔

we're like good friends sharing a house.

我们就像在同一个屋檐下的好朋友

You do the dishes, I water the garden.

你负责洗碗,我负责浇花

You are watching football, I watch cooking shows.

你看球赛,我看厨艺节目

You play golf, I do yoga.

你打高尔夫,我练瑜伽

Sounds perfect.

我没意见了

Come on. We're late.

快点,我们要迟到了

Come on.

Have a good day at school, sugar bunny.

在学校过得开心点,宝贝

Right.

一定会

Dana.

丹娜

Did you go to college?

你上过大学吗

Yes.

是的

Did you major in Political Science?

你的专业是政治学吗

Yes.

是的

Have you ever sold secrets to an agent of another country?

你是否向外国情报人员出卖过情报

No.

没有

Are you married?

你是已婚人士吗

No, not really.

没有,算不上

Yes or no?

已婚还是未婚

I don't know, Larry.

我不知道,拉里

Okay?

好吗

Maybe yes, maybe no.

算是已婚,也可以说未婚

Technically?

法律上讲呢

Technically, yes.

法律上讲,已婚

Did you give Afzal Hamid a razorblade?

你是否给过埃弗扎·哈米德一个剃须刀片

No.

没有

That's it.

问完了

You're free.

你可以离开了

I hope I never see you again.

真希望咱们不会再次见面

Oh, you will.

肯定会的

Thanks, buddy.

谢了,哥们

Trouble at home.

家里出了点事

It'll blow over.

我很快就会没事的

Brody next?

下一个是布洛迪

Brody's next.

下一个是布洛迪

Assuming he shows up.

如果他出现的话

This is it, Saul.

这是关键时刻,索尔

Finally.

终于等到了

Let's hope.

希望如此

Come on in, Sergeant Brody.

请进,布洛迪中士

Just stand over here.

站在那里

This won't take long.

不会很久的

Can you just, uh, take your jacket off?

请你把夹克脱了吧

You can put it on the chair there.

可以先放在那边的椅子上

Okay.

好了

Now, just relax

放轻松

and answer all the questions

诚实地回答问题

honestly, yes or no.

只用说,是或者不是

All set?

准备好了吗

Okay.

好的

Is your name Nicholas Brody?

你叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪对吗

Yes.

是的

Are you a member of the U.S. Marine Corps?

你是一名美军陆战队员吗

Yes.

是的

Do you intend to tell the truth here today?

今天打算在这里说实话吗

Yes.

是的

Have you ever sold secrets to a foreign government?

你向外国出卖过机密,是吗

No.

不是

Have you ever been arrested?

你被逮捕过,是吗

Yes. I borrowed my dad's Pontiac one time.

是的,我曾经开过父亲的庞迪克车

I was 15 years old.

当时我只有十五岁

Have you ever been arrested for a felony?

你曾经因为重罪而被捕,是吗

No.

不是

Have you ever killed a man?

你杀过人,是吗

Yes.

是的

Did you pass Afzal Hamid a razorblade?

你给过埃弗扎·哈米德一个剃须刀片,是吗

No.

不是

Do you live at 3319 West Chapman Street?

你是否住在西查普曼街3319号

Yes.

是的

Are you sometimes called Nick?

有人叫你尼克对吗

Yes.

是的

Is Boston the capital of Massachusetts?

波士顿是麻州的首府吗

Yes.

是的

Do you know Afzal Hamid?

你认识埃弗扎·哈米德吗

Yes.

是的

Did you meet him in Syria?

你在叙利亚见过他,对吗

Yes.

是的

Did you slip him a razorblade?

你偷偷给过他剃须刀片,是吗

No.

不是

Ask him again.

再问一遍

Did you slip Afzal Hamid a razorblade?

你偷偷给过埃弗扎·哈米德剃须刀片,是吗

No.

不是

Ask him if he's ever been unfaithful to his wife.

问他有没有背叛过自己的妻子

Go on, ask him.

快点,问他

Have you ever been unfaithful to your wife?

你背叛过你的妻子,是吗

No.

不是

Okay, Larry, wrap it up.

好了,拉里,收工吧

Thank you, Sergeant Brody.

谢谢你的配合,布洛迪中士

That it? We all done?

好了吗,问完了

He's lying.

他撒谎

He passed the polygraph.

他通过了谎言测试

Same one you and I take and flub every time.

我们俩都试过,每次都露馅

or at least I do.

至少我是这样

It's... It's over.

这就是结果

Man is clean. Saul...

他是清白的,索尔

You can't deny the facts--

事实不容争辩

what we just witnessed--

我们亲眼看见的

just 'cause you find them inconvenient.

即使你觉得难以接受

So...

那么

now we know that Sergeant Brody's been faithful to his wife.

我们知道布洛迪中士对妻子是忠诚的

Why do we care?

为什么要知道这个

What was that all about?

这是怎么回事

Get in.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517934.html