《国土安全》精讲 第一季 第10集 外交官背叛遭灭口(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

We will make no distinction.

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next song we're going to play for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

Until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.

我只想确保我们不再受到袭击

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

What the fuck are you doing?

你到底想干什么

God!

神啊

Fuck! I missed something once before.

操,过去我曾漏掉过线索

I won't... I can't let that happen again.

我不会... 不能让悲剧重演

It was ten years ago.

那是十年前的事了

Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.

很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

You're telling me the fucking CIA

你是说,傻逼中情局认为

thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?

我为基地组织卖命吗

I think you're working for al-Qaeda.

是我这样认为的

We were wrong about Brody.

我们冤枉布洛迪了

Wait! I was-I was wrong.

等等,是我冤枉你了

This weekend, this time that we spent together, it was real.

度过的这个周末,都是真实的

Hey, Carrie, fuck you.

卡莉,操你妈

I pray every day

我每天都在祈祷

that you never lose sight of what you committed to do

你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名

in Issa's name.

许下的诺言

This is Issa, my son.

这是埃萨,我儿子

I want him to learn English.

我希望他能够勤学英语

"The house must be strong to keep them safe."

"房子必须足够坚固,保证他俩安全"

That's truly excellent.

真是太厉害了

A drone missile hit and destroyed part of a compound

当地时间下午4点42分,一颗导弹袭击

in the mountains of Northern Iraq.

并摧毁了伊拉克北部山地城市

The images being broadcast

现其对外界的播报画面为

of the bodies of 83 dead children

袭击地遇难的83名孩童

allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false,

我们认为此消息为恐怖分子

created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes.

所制造的谣言

The vice president-- the man most instrumental

现任副总统,是他主使了那次

in the drone attack that killed young Issa--

无人飞机空袭,小埃萨因此丧生

He is going to ask you to run for political office.

他会邀你竞选公职

Say yes. That will be a signal to Nazir that you are

答应他,这对阿布·纳齐尔而言

still committed to do this.

是你依然效忠于他的明证

Aileen just ID'd Tom Walker.

艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克

He's the terrorist.

他才是恐怖分子

Tom was dead. That's what they told me.

他们告诉我,汤姆死了

What we need to do is find him before anything happens.

我们要赶在对方行动之前找到他

Walker-- he meets with a man to do business.

沃克,他跟一个人做生意

He drives a car with the diplomatic plates.

那个人的车挂着外交牌照

That's it on the left-- home of our Saudi diplomat.

左边那幢屋子就是,沙特大使的家

What if Mr. Zahrani doesn't give us anything anytime soon?

要是跟踪扎哈拉尼先生没进展呢

We'll figure out an elegant way to lift and interrogate him.

那我们就想个体面的办法让他开口

What do we know? Very little, that's what.

我们有什么情报,很少,微乎其微

But in our line of work,

不过在我们这个行当

sometimes very little is just enough.

有时候,微乎其微的情报也够了

Take Mansoor Al Zahrani.

搞定曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼

Mild-mannered second secretary of the Saudi embassy.

沙特大使举止文雅的二秘

Seen here going to work three days ago.

三天前看到他从这里去上班

We surveilled him 24/7.

我们每天24小时监视他

We've listened to every phone call he's made in the last week.

我们监听了他上周的每一通电话

We pawed through his professional life,

我们勘察了他的职业生涯

his financial life, his personal life.

他的财务明细,他的私人生活

In short, we turned him upside down and we shook real hard.

简而言之,我们把他的老底摸得门清

Two items of interest fell out.

有两条证据浮出水面

Item one--

第一

Al Zahrani's in debt to the tune of about $750,000,

艾尔·宰赫拉尼的负债共计约75万美金

all due to investments even I'd know better than to make.

都是因为投资在非常差的项目上

Item two--

第二

Al Zahrani's gay.

艾尔·宰赫拉尼是同性恋

He's got three wives,

他有三个妻子

ten children.

十个孩子

He's a devout and conscientious Muslim.

他是个虔诚而谨慎的穆斯林教徒

Yet, every Thursday when everyone thinks

另外,大家都以为他每周四

he's out jogging in Rock Creek Park,

会去石溪公园跑步

he's in fact, visiting this bathhouse of Dupont Circle.

实际上他是去了杜邦圈的这家澡堂

We managed to get inside during his most recent visit.

他最近一次去那里时,我们也进去了

As you can see, he's a naughty boy.

由此可见,他真不是省油的灯

I believe that item one and item two will get us what we want,

我相信有这两条证据在手

which is for this son of a bitch to tell where Tom Walker is

足以让这个狗娘养的交代汤姆·沃克的下落

and what he and Abu Nazir are plotting.

以及他和阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋

Most of Al Zahrani's debt is carried

艾尔·宰赫拉尼的大多数债务

by a private equity bank called

都由一家叫做"市场安全"的

Market Security.

私有股份制银行管理

As I said, we don't have much,

如我所说,就算我们没有掌握很多情报

but we definitely have something.

但一定也会有所发现的

William Pritchard? That's me.

是威廉姆·普里查德吗,我是

I'm Carrie Mathison.

我是卡莉·麦吉森

You're really a spy?

你真是个间谍吗

Uh, an intelligence officer actually.

其实是情报人员

This is very cool.

太酷了

Can I tell my wife about this?

我能跟我老婆说这事吗

No. Even cooler.

不行,真是酷上加酷

As I mentioned on the phone, we're interested in

之前在电话里提到过,我们对你一位

one of your clients-Mansoor Al Zahrani.

名叫曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼的客户很感兴趣

Yeah, I pulled his file. Makes dismal reading.

我调出了他的资料,真是惨不忍睹

How'd you like to cause him some pain?

你愿意给他点罪受受吗

I'd rather have the money he owes us,

我宁愿他赶紧把欠的钱还给我们

but short of that, pain might be satisfying.

但若未能得偿所愿,让他受受罪也不错

What can I do?

我能做什么

We'd like to borrow your bank.

我们想借用你的银行

You sure I can't tell my wife?

你确定我要对我老婆保密吗

Sergeant Brody? Yes.

布洛迪中士,我是

We need to check your house, sir.

我们要进行入室检查,先生

What the fuck? We're Secret Service, sir.

搞毛啊,我们是情报局的,先生

Sergeant Brody, sorry for the intrusion.

布洛迪中士,很抱歉我们不请自来

Everyone's a little on edge

因为你狙击手朋友的事

because of your sniper buddy I'm afraid.

才搞得大家这么如履薄冰

I have to ask-- is Walker as good a shot as they say he is?

我想问问,沃克真如传说中的百步穿杨吗

Yes, he is.

没错

Too bad for us.

这对我们很不利

Clear the room.

你们撤下吧

I'm very impressed with the way you've handled

我很赞赏你重返正常生活的

coming back to the real world.

处事方式

Thank you, sir.

谢谢夸奖,长官

Representative Richard Johnson-- mean anything to you?

对于理查德·约翰森议员,你有什么看法

I watch the news.

我看过新闻了

How would you feel about running for his seat

你想不想在即将到来的补选中

in the upcoming special election?

去竞选他的职位

I would consider it a honor to work with a man

能与一位亲身参与过反恐战争的英雄共事

who's actually fought the war on terror.

将是我的荣幸

who's lived among the enemy,

你曾在敌军阵营中生活过

and understands them.

对他们很了解

What do you think?

你意下如何

You interested?

有兴趣吗

Yeah.

是的

I'm interested.

我非常有兴趣

Good news, good news.

太好了

I'd need to talk to my wife first.

我得先和妻子商量一下

Is that a problem?

她会阻挠你吗

To be honest, it could be.

说实话,有可能

Well, we need her on board. She's half the story.

竞选她也要参与其中,军功章有她的一半

War hero returns home after eight years' imprisonment

战争英雄在八年刑狱之后

to his beautiful, loving wife.

重回美丽动人的妻子身边

I'm sure you'll be able to convince her.

我相信你可以劝服她的

On the move.

我们走

Al Zahrani's got diplomatic immunity.

艾尔·宰赫拉尼享有外交豁免权

That may not mean much to you people,

对你们这些人来说可能不值一提

but to us mere mortals in

但对于我们这些国务院的

the State Department, that's a serious issue.

普通小兵来说,问题可就严重了

We're not dragging him to Tunisia.

我们又不是把他绑到突尼斯去

We're not waterboarding.

也不会动用水刑

We'll be very polite and gentle.

我们会非常礼貌温和的

I just want to ask him some questions during his lunch hour.

我只想在他午休时间问几个问题

The CIA's not even supposed to be operating on American soil.

中情局的工作范围根本就不在美国境内

It's against your own charter.

这违背了你们的工作职责

This is the FBI's job.

这是调查局的工作

Al Zahrani's running a terrorist cell

艾尔·宰赫拉尼在沙特大使馆外

out of the Saudi embassy.

操控着一个恐怖小组

He and Tom Walker are planning an attack on the United States.

他和汤姆·沃克计划对美国进行恐怖袭击

Fuck the charter.

尼玛狗屁工作职责

He doesn't mean that.

他不是那个意思

Yes, I do.

没错,我就是这个意思

You don't know if this thing will work.

你们不能保证这个计划可行

You grab the guy...

你们贸然带走这个人

Entice. You entice the guy

诱骗,你们把这个家伙

into the bank, and then what?

诱骗到银行去,然后能怎样

You got a couple of hours maybe.

也许你们能获得几个小时

We figure two at the outside.

充其量是两个小时

You have two measly hours

在沙特大使馆开始寻人之前

before the Saudi embassy starts missing him.

你们只有可怜巴巴的两个小时

What if he doesn't turn?

要是他没老实交代怎么办

Being gay in Saudi Arabia is like being the Antichrist here.

在沙特搞基的罪名跟在这反基督教一样重

I'm aware of our cultural differences with Saudi Arabia.

我很清楚我们跟沙特的文化差异

If Al Zahrani doesn't turn

如果艾尔·宰赫拉尼不招

and we blow the whistle on him,

我们就把他的丑事都抖出来

he can look forward to losing everything.

他将身败名裂,一无所有

I mean everything.

一无所有

I see no compelling reason not to do this.

我们没有理由不做这件事

Were you not listening?

你刚刚有在听吗

I just gave you ten of them.

我已经给出了十个理由

I'm going to the Secretary on this one, David.

我去找国务卿来管这件事,大卫

And I will be appending all

我对你们的狗屁指示

of my objections right on the fucking order.

表示强烈的抗议

Append away.

随便你加

Carrie, I want you to run the interrogation.

卡莉,我希望你负责讯问

Shouldn't it be Saul?

不是索尔吗

Al Zahrani will be thrown if it's a woman.

女人来审会让艾尔·宰赫拉尼抓狂

Might give us some leverage. David's right.

对我们可能更有利,大卫说的对

Everything we know about Al Zahrani's in here.

艾尔·宰赫拉尼的资料都在这里

Are you sure you're okay with my doing this?

你真愿意由我来办吗

You're the right person for the job.

你来办最合适不过

Saul?

索尔

I'm fine.

我没事

Remember what you said to me way back

还记得你曾经跟我说

about getting the truth out of these guys?

如何让这帮人说实话吗

What?

什么

You're trying to find what makes them human,

你尝试发掘他们人性的一面

not what makes them terrorists.

而不是恐怖分子的一面

Sounds like good advice.

这建议不错

Better get started.

准备开始吧

Oh, Jesus. You scared me. Sorry.

天呐,你吓死我了,抱歉

Kids get to school okay?

孩子都上学去了吗

Yeah, with the usual hysterics.

对,还是一贯地让人抓狂

Chris is convinced he's

克里斯觉得

the worst athlete in the entire eighth grade,

整个八年级,他体育最烂

and Dana's convinced she's a lesbian,

丹娜认为自己是个拉拉

'cause boys disgust her.

就因为他讨厌男孩子

What's going on?

怎么啦

While you were gone, I had a visitor.

你出去时候有人来找我

Who?

Vice President of the United States.

美利坚合众国副总统

In our house? It's a mess.

来咱家,瞧这乱糟糟的

I doubt he noticed.

他没注意到

What did he want?

他来干嘛

You remember Congressman Johnson?

记着约翰逊议员吗

That poor bastard we saw on the TV at Gaines' house?

我们在盖恩斯家的电视上看到那个倒霉蛋

He's resigning, and they want me to run for his seat.

引咎辞职了,他们希望我竞选那个职位

I knew it.

我就知道

You said no, right?

你拒绝了,对吧

Well, I said I'd talk it over with you first.

我说先和你商量一下

You're actually considering it?

你还真有这打算吗

You can't be serious.

开玩笑吧

Well, what else am I gonna do?

我现在还能干什么

Hell, stay in the Corps and go back to Iraq?

接着当大头兵,重返伊拉克吗

Brody, we're just getting our lives back on track.

布洛迪,我们的生活刚步上正轨

We're just getting our marriage back on track.

我们刚挽回了自己的婚姻

And you want to go into politics? We'll never see you.

你这就要从政吗,那我们又见不着你了

It'll be like you're leaving us all over again.

就跟你重新离开我们一样

I'll carve out plenty of time for you and the kids.

我会腾出足够时间陪你和孩子们

No. Absolutely not.

不行,绝对不行

You cannot do this.

你不能接受

I think I can make a difference.

我想干一番事业

Do you want our family to be dragged through the mud

你想让全家被全国范围内的各家报纸

by every newspaper and cable news channel in the country?

和有线电视新闻网弄得灰头土脸吗

Because that's what's gonna happen-- they're gonna dig

因为一定会是这样,那帮人为爆猛料

for dirt until they found it. You don't know that.

会死缠烂打,不一定会这样

Me and Mike.

我和麦克那事

You and that CIA lady you fucked.

你和中情局那娘们搞破鞋的事

Don't be naive.

成熟点吧

It'll all come out, every last gory detail.

到时候都瞒不住,一块块掀你的伤疤

I got to go change. I seem to have become

我得换换衣服,我简直成了

one of those women who takes her kids to school in her pajamas.

穿着睡衣送孩子上学的老娘们

Wives.

妻妾呢

Three-Zahra, Hala and Yasmeen.

三个,扎哈拉,哈拉和亚思敏

He met Zahra when they were both 15.

他和扎哈拉15岁时彼此相识

An arranged marriage, of course.

于是奉家人之命成婚

He had his first five children with her.

同她生了前五个孩子

Farid, Suhail...

法里德苏海尔

Gamila,

卡米拉

Huda and Wadiya.

胡达和万迪亚

How can someone be 15 and married?

15岁的孩子怎么结婚

What could a 15-year-old

15岁怎么可能知道

possibly know about the intricacies of a relationship,

婚姻关系的错综复杂

about taking care of a family?

如何知道经营家庭

More than you do?

反正比你强

Mathison.

麦吉森

Hey, it's me, Brody.

是我,布洛迪

You there?

在听吗

Yeah, I'm here.

我在听

I need to see you.

我得见你

Why?

干嘛

It's personal.

私事

Well, when?

好吧,什么时间

Now.

现在

I-I can't. How about tomorrow night?

我... 现在不行,明晚行吗

What's wrong with tonight? I'm working.

今晚怎么了,我在工作

Yeah, she's working.

对,她工作呢

Who's that?

那人是谁

Uh, nobody. It's a... a neighbor.

谁也不是,就一个... 邻居

You sure you can't make it tonight?

今天肯定不行了吗

Yeah, I'm sure. Sorry.

是的,真不行,抱歉

Okay, tomorrow. When and where?

那好吧,就明天,时间和地点呢

We could go to that bar.

我们可以去那家酒吧

Why don't I just come to your place?

就在你家见吧

Oh... Okay. Sure.

好吧,当然可以

7? I'll text you the address.

七点怎么样,地址一会用短信发给你

Okay, great. See you then.

很好,到时见

Hot date?

帅哥

Hardly.

才不是

So you're texting your address to a plumber?

那你的地址是要发给一个水管工

It's none of your fucking business

关你鸡毛事

who I'm texting my address to.

我爱给谁发就给谁发

So you think we have enough?

咱们的材料充足吗

You think Al Zahrani will turn?

你估计艾尔·宰赫拉尼会转变态度吗

Well, you know as well as I do,

我知道的你都知道

there's guys who roll over and beg for mercy,

有的人屁滚尿流跪地求饶

and then there's those other guys who get all heroic,

有的人大义凌然宁死不屈

and are willing to die for the cause.

随时准备英勇就义

He's here.

他来了

Are you good?

你还好吗

Eye contact, please.

看着我的眼睛

I'm good.

很好

Good. It's good that you're good.

很好,状态不错就行

Good is a good thing.

状态好是件好事

Carrie.

卡莉

Eviscerate the motherfucker.

把这逼问个底朝天

They told me I might find you in here.

他们说你在这里

Working on your jump shot?

练跳投呢

Something like that.

差不多

How's the jaw? Fine.

下巴怎么样了,没事了

I'm sorry, dude. I was way out of line.

对不起,哥们,我做得太过分了

No. I deserved it.

不,是我活该

What do you want, Brody?

你来做什么,布洛迪

I'm telling you, man, this whole coming home thing is tough.

跟你说实话,回来的日子不好过

I hear you.

洗耳恭听

I'm either parading around like a toy soldier

现在我不是到处走穴

or doing the fucking laundry.

就是在家当家庭妇男

I need to be of service.

我要做点事

I need to do something that matters.

做点有用的事

I've been asked by Vice President Walden to run for congress.

华登副总统问我,要不要竞选众议员

You fucking serious? Yeah.

你说真的,对

Jess doesn't want me to do it.

但是杰西不同意

She's exercising her veto rights. Why?

她坚持行使否决权,为什么

I think she's afraid of being in the limelight.

可能她害怕生活在聚光灯下

You want to do it?

那你想竞选吗

I got to do something.

我总得做点什么

Either that or I keep being pulled back into fucking Iraq.

要不他们又要拉我去该死的伊拉克了

It's messing with my family.

这事影响到我的家庭

I get these moods.

最近我情绪很差

I'm no fun to be around.

家人都不愿意跟我在一起

Hey, Mikey, you and, uh...

麦克,你和

you and Jessica...

杰西卡的事

You didn't do anything wrong.

错不在你

And I can't blame you for whatever happened.

不管发生什么,我都不怪你

You thought I was dead.

你们以为我已经死了

And I know you guys got close.

我知道你们日久生情

And I'm sure it's not easy for you to say good-bye to each other.

立刻断绝来往,肯定做不到

And, um, this whole situation is entirely fucked up.

整件事情非常操蛋

Talk to Jessica.

跟杰西卡谈谈

Tell her how much this means to me.

跟她说这件事对我有多重要

I got to get my family back together.

我必须重建这个家

And, um... she'll listen to you.

而且,她听你的

Thanks.

谢谢

Hey, something else.

还有个事

You took care of my kids.

你照顾我的孩子这么多年

I'll always be grateful.

我一辈子都感激你

Right this way. We'll get it all sorted out.

就是这边,这就是答案

Mansoor Al Zahrani, I'd like to introduce you

曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼,给您介绍一下

to Eli Soodik and Carol Sweetzer,

这是伊莱·索迪克和卡罗尔·斯魏瑟

my top loan officers.

我的高级信贷员

They'll lay out the details of your debt restructuring.

他们会详细安排您的债务重组事宜

I'll leave you to it.

你们谈

I'm around if you need me.

有事叫我就行

Security.

安保人员

It's an unfortunate necessity these days.

没办法,这年头不太平

Security for what?

要保安干嘛

It's not like you're going to hand me cash after all.

反正你们又不会给我现金

Please sit down. Let's begin.

请坐,咱们开始吧

We have some questions we'd like to ask you.

有几个问题想问您

We don't have much time.

咱们时间不多

We need to get you back to your embassy

午餐时间结束前

by the end of lunch hour.

我们得送您回大使馆

You're not loan officers. Who are you?

你们不是信贷员,你们到底是谁

I would like to leave now. I'm afraid we can't allow that.

我要走了,这恐怕不行

You're CIA?

你是中情局的

FbI?

还是调查局的

Whoever you are, you can't hold me.

不管是谁,你们没权利扣留我

I'm a Saudi diplomat.

我可是沙特的外交官

I have diplomatic protection. You know what,

我受到外交保护

I'm going to call my embassy right now.

我现在就给大使馆打电话

This is outrageous. I will not allow it.

这太过分了,我忍无可忍

My ambassador will go straight to the White House

一旦我的大使直接找到白宫

and you will both lose your jobs.

你们俩的工作就都保不住了

Why don't you take a look at these photographs.

你何不先看看这些照片

Then you can call anyone you want.

到时候再打电话也不迟

Here.

I will not betray my country.

我绝不会背叛我的祖国

Of course not.

必须的

Sit down, please.

请坐吧

You owe Market Security $750,000.

你欠了市场担保人75万

Your salary at the Saudi Embassy is $170,000 a year.

作为沙特大使,你每年的薪水是17万

You've sold all of your stocks in the past three years.

过去三年里,你抛售了所有的股票

You have no savings.

你没有存款

You have no other real estate holdings.

也没有其他不动产

Is that a fair summation?

以上概括没错吧

Your point?

你想说什么

You're spending more than you make. Substantially.

你的支出大于收入,超出数额相当可观

Is that a crime?

难道这算犯罪吗

No, not in and of itself,

不,这本身不算犯罪

but it is curious to note

但奇怪的是

that you are somehow meeting all of your financial obligations.

不知为何,你竟然偿清了全部的金融债务

What's in Geneva?

日内瓦有什么

Cuckoo clocks.

布谷鸟挂钟

Why have you traveled there six times in the past year?

你为何在过去一年里去了六次

Business for my government.

去为我们的政府办事

Well, our friends in Switzerland inform us that

我们在瑞士的同仁告诉我们

on the morning of last Saturday,

上周六的早晨

you had breakfast at the Beau-Rivage Hotel

你在洛桑美岸酒店与一个名叫

with a man named Faraz Sabbaq.

法拉兹·萨巴奎的人共进早餐

He handed you an envelope.

他递给你一个信封

You then carried this envelope

然后你带着这个信封去了

to the Clariden Leu Bank on Rue Francois-Versonnex.

弗朗索瓦·韦尔索内街的克拉瑞丹·列伊银行

20 minutes later you exited the Clariden Leu Bank

20分钟后,你走出克拉瑞丹·列伊银行

without the envelope.

手上却没拿信封

You should know that Swiss officials had their eyes on Sabbaq,

你应该知道瑞士当局在监视萨巴奎

and then you of course,

当然还包括你

because he is a trusted courier for Abu Nazir.

因为他是阿布·纳齐尔亲信

I don't know Abu Nazir.

我不认识阿布·纳齐尔

Abu Nazir gives money to Sabbaq,

阿布·纳齐尔把钱给萨巴奎

Sabbaq hands money to you,

由他转交给你

you deposit the money in a Swiss bank

你再将钱存入瑞士银行

and use it to pay your bills.

来偿还自己的债务

Why lose everything for a cause you don't even believe in?

为何要为一件自己不认同的事而身败名裂呢

You're obviously not a zealot.

你显然不是个狂热分子

You don't believe in radical Islam.

你并不信仰激进的伊斯兰教

You love the West.

你热爱的是西方文化

No more questions.

不要再问了

I am done talking to both of you.

我们的谈话到此结束

Do you really want me to share these photos with your wives,

你真的希望我把这些照片拿给你的妻子

your children, your parents, your ambassador?

孩子,父母,还有你们的大使看吗

Go ahead.

给他们看好了

Tell everyone you want.

你想告诉谁都行

Tell them all, I don't care.

昭告天下吧,我不在乎

I suck cock

爷爱添鸡巴

and I love it.

爷就好这一口

Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy.

爽滑可口,回味无穷

My wives already know.

我的妻子们已经知道了

They don't care.

她们根本不在乎

They love me.

她们是爱我的

So fuck it, huh?

去它妈逼的

And fuck you.

去你妈逼

Put me on CNN.

让我上CNN吧

I'll admit to everything.

我全都坦白

Now I would like to go back to my embassy.

现在我要回大使馆了

Sit the fuck down! I'm not finished!

你他妈给我坐下,我还没说完呢

Oh, I think you are.

别费口舌了

Mr. Al Zahrani, I'd like to remind you...

艾尔·宰赫拉尼先生,我要提醒你

You love your children very much, don't you?

你非常爱自己的孩子,对吧

Do you have a favorite?

你有最喜欢的孩子吗

No, of course not.

当然没有

I think Janine

我觉得珍妮

is your favorite.

是你的最爱

She is a very remarkable young woman,

她是个很了不起的姑娘

but all of my children are remarkable.

不过,我所有的孩子都很了不起

Not one of your other children

但你只有这一个孩子

is a sophomore at Yale majoring in political philosophy.

在耶鲁读大二,主修政治哲学专业

Not one of your other children was a National Merit Scholar.

只有这一个孩子拿了国家优秀学生奖学金

Not one of your other children

只有这一个孩子

has spent two full days with you at the Phillips Gallery,

陪你在菲利普斯美术馆待了整整两天

happily looking at your beloved Impressionists.

幸福地欣赏着你钟爱的印象派作品

We would deport her.

我们可以将她驱逐出境

And we would make sure that she was not welcome in England,

我们还可以保证让她在英国没有立足之地

or Germany, or France, or Italy,

还有德国,法国,意大利

or even all-forgiving Scandinavia.

甚至政策宽容的北欧国家

We would make sure that she had no choice

我们可以保证让她走投无路

but to go back to Saudi Arabia and get fat

只能回到沙特阿拉伯,变得赘肉横生

and wear a burkha for the rest of her miserable life.

穿着长袍面纱,度过她悲惨的余生

What do you do for Abu Nazir

阿布·纳齐尔给你钱

in return for the money he gives you?

让你为他做什么

What do you do for Abu Nazir

阿布·纳齐尔给你钱

in return for the money he gives you?

让你为他做什么

I keep my ears open.

我替他搜集情报

Tell him what the Saudi government is thinking.

告诉他沙特政府目前的想法

General information.

一些笼统的信息

You met with Tom Walker at least three times

上周在珍珠山清真寺

at the Mount Olivet Mosque last week, correct?

你和汤姆·沃克至少见了三面,对吧

Yes.

是的

Tom Walker is working for Abu Nazir?

汤姆·沃克在为阿布·纳齐尔卖命吗

Yes.

是的

Was he meant to shoot the president

他原计划在罗纳德·里根机场

from the roof of a house near Ronald Reagan Airport?

附近一个房子的屋顶射杀总统吗

I don't know anything about that.

我对此一无所知

Where is Tom Walker now?

汤姆·沃克现在在哪里

He's lying low. Where?

他要避避风头,在哪儿

I don't know.

我不知道

What's his current assignment? I don't know.

他现在有什么任务,我不知道

When will you know?

那你何时会知道

When Abu Nazir decides to tell me.

阿布·纳齐尔决定告诉我的时候

What the tradecraft for setting a meeting with Walker?

那你平时怎么跟沃克交换情报

I put my child's drawing of a red heart

我在起居室的窗子上

in the window of my living room.

贴上一幅我小孩画的红心

When would the meeting take place?

然后你们几时见面

The next day at noon.

第二天中午

Where?

在哪儿

Farragut Square by the fountain.

法拉根广场的喷泉旁

Mr. Al Zahrani,

艾尔·宰赫拉尼先生

I'd like you to go back to your house now,

我要你现在就回家

put that drawing in your window tonight.

今晚就把那幅画贴上窗

Tomorrow afternoon, I'd like you to proceed

明天下午我要看到你跟平时一样

as you normally would to meet Tom Walker.

去见汤姆·沃克

Okay?

有问题吗

So I'm bait? You're bait.

你要我做诱饵,没错

You're free to go now.

你现在可以走了

What happens to me after all of this?

那事后我会怎样

Go about your business, live your life.

正常工作,继续生活

We say nothing to Saudi intelligence

关于你跟阿布·纳齐尔的关系

about your connections to Abu Nazir,

我们会对沙特情报方守口如瓶的

you say nothing to Abu Nazir about our little get-together.

而这次会面你也不能告诉阿布·纳齐尔

You work for us now.

你现在是我们的人了

Welcome to the CIA.

欢迎加入中情局

Oh, damn it! Ow.

该死

Mike. Hello.

麦克,你好

Hi. Come in.

嗨,进来吧

No, it's better if I stay out here.

不了,就在这里说吧

Oh, okay. How have you been?

好吧,最近怎么样

Shitty. Brody came to see me.

一团糟,布洛迪来找我了

He did? Apologized for slugging me.

是吗,来为打我的事道歉

He said he doesn't blame either one of us for anything.

他说他不怪我们

I mean, Christ, he even thanked me

老天,他甚至还感谢我

for taking care of the kids.

帮忙照看孩子们

God. I know.

天呐,对

He's trying, Jess, he's really trying.

他在尽力弥补,杰西,非常努力

He told me about being asked to run for Congress.

他说有人让他参加众议员竞选

Told me you were against it.

而你反对

I'm just thinking of the family.

我是为了这个家着想

What's best for the family.

这样最好

Jess, right now, Brody's a marine without a mission.

杰西,他现在是个没仗可打的军人

He's a lost man wandering around in the fog.

他在迷失在现实生活中

This thing, really means a lot to him.

而这次竞选对他意义重大

He wants to be of service.

他想为社会做贡献

He wants to do this. Let him.

他想参选,让他去吧

He'll be a better father, a better husband.

他会是个好爸爸,好丈夫

He put you up to this.

他居然让你来做说客

Yeah, he did. So what?

没错,那又怎样

He's right.

他是对的

That's unbelievable.

难以置信

He comes to you and now here you are, on his behalf?

他去找你,让你代表他

It's a little incestuous, isn't it?

还真是朋友妻随便欺是吧

Why don't we all just take off our clothes and get in bed together?

还不如脱衣上床玩3P呢

Jess, come on. I got to go.

杰西,别这样,我不想说了

Hi there. Hi.

晚上好,你好

Come on in.

进来吧

Miles Davis.

迈尔斯·戴维斯

Do you like jazz?

你喜欢爵士不

I don't know anything about it.

我就是个爵士盲

Here we go. Oh, no thanks.

来,给你,谢谢,不用

I really just came around to ask you something.

我只是来问你些事

I need you to be honest. What?

你能跟我坦白吗,什么事

Does anybody at the CIA know about our weekend up at the cabin?

中情局有人知道我们在小屋那个周末吗

No.

没有

You didn't tell anybody? No.

你谁都没说,没有

You sure? Yeah, I'm sure.

确定吗,确定

Is there any way they could find out?

那他们有可能发现吗

Not unless I did tell them.

除非我亲口告诉他们

Which you wouldn't do.

你会守口如瓶吧

Believe it or not, I value my privacy.

不管你信不信,我很注重个人隐私

Why the concern?

怎么会问起这个呢

I've been asked to run for political office.

我应邀参加国会竞选

Political office? What are you talking about?

国会竞选,你在说什么

Vice President Walden wants

华登副总统希望

me to run for Congressman Johnson's seat.

我竞选约翰森议员的位子

Really? Wow.

真的吗,天呐

Well, that's....

这真的

That's surprising.

这真的太出人意料了

I don't want to do it if there's even a chance

哪怕媒体有一丝可能会知道你我的关系

the media would find out about us.

我都宁可不去参选

I can't do that to Jessica.

我不能伤害杰西卡

I've been shitty enough as it is,

实际上我已经混蛋透了

and she deserves better.

我应该对她好一些

And she's going to get it.

我也会加倍对她好

Jessica will never know.

杰西卡不会知道我们俩的事的

Thanks.

谢谢

I should get back home.

我该回去了

Yeah, I'm beat.

好啊,我也很累了

It's been a rough day.

今天过得遭透了

You promise me this will stay between us?

你能答应我这事只有咱俩知道吗

I promise.

我答应你

Good-bye.

再会

Good night.

晚安

Off to work we go.

我们出发了

All right, we're about 20 minutes out.

我们还有20分钟就到了

Excuse me.

不好意思

Saul, any sign of Walker?

索尔,有沃克出没的迹象吗

Nothing yet.

暂时没有

We got 15 of our people in the square.

广场这边有我们15个人

And Carrie's running point down there.

卡莉在现场负责实时跟进

Remember, everybody, Walker is armed and dangerous.

大家听好了,沃克有武器很危险

We don't want a firefight.

我可不想交火

We're here to nab him, not spook him.

我们是来抓他的,不是来吓他的

Don't move until Walker's in the grab zone.

如果沃克不在抓捕范围内,不要轻举妄动

Carrie?

卡莉

I know the protocol, Saul.

索尔,我知道规矩

This isn't my first polka.

这也不是我第一次行动了

Whit, how you doing?

怀特,你准备得怎么样了

Sniper One in position.

一号狙击手就位

We're passing National Cathedral.

我们刚过国家大教堂

Traffic is loosening up.

路况好转了

We should be there any minute.

我们很快就到了

Any sign of Walker?

有沃克出没的迹象

Quadrant report.

各方位汇报

North. No Walker.

北面,没看到沃克

East. Nothing.

东面,没有

West. Negative.

西面,没有

South?

南面

South. Nothing.

南面,没有

Okay, we're here.

我们到了

Al Zahrani's moving into

艾尔·宰赫拉尼正向法拉格特广场的

to Farragut Square, southwest corner.

西南角走去

I got Al Zahrani.

我看到艾尔·宰赫拉尼了

Where the fuck is Walker?

沃克到底在哪儿

I'm looking.

我在找

I'm looking.

我在找

Zahrani's approaching the fountain.

扎哈拉ni现走向喷泉

Bait is set.

诱饵就位

Ten o'clock.

十点钟方向

Possible Walker.

疑似沃克出现

He's... got a green watch cap.

他戴着一顶绿色水手帽

Black fleece. He's carrying a briefcase.

黑色羊绒衫,手提公文箱

Target in range.

目标在射程范围内

Whit, don't get trigger-happy.

怀特,别乱开枪

You're just there

你在那的作用只是

in case this whole thing goes to shit.

以防事情搞砸

Looks like he's headed to the fountain all right.

看起来他也是想去喷泉那边

Nobody makes a move

在沃克进入抓捕范围以前

until Walker's in the grab zone.

大家千万不要轻举妄动

I can't see his face.

我看不到他的脸

I need visual confirmation.

我需要直观确认是他

Finklestein, you're up front.

弗兰肯斯,你上前去

Go for a clear view. Roger that.

直观确认,收到

Franklin, Patrelli, approach him from the east.

富兰克林,派崔雷利,从东面向他靠拢

10-4. On it.

收到,明白

He's approaching Al Zahrani.

他走向艾尔·宰赫拉尼了

I want that positive ID now.

我现在就需要确认他到底是谁

Shit. Finklestein?

倒霉,弗兰肯斯

I'm trying.

我正向他靠拢

Franklin? Patrelli?

富兰克林,派崔雷利

It could be Walker.

可能是沃克

It's hard to tell. His head's down.

看不清楚,他一直低着头

Patrelli?

派崔雷利

Black male, six feet,

黑人,男性, 6尺高

clean-shaven, athletic.

没有胡须,体格健壮

I can't tell.

我无法确认

He's carrying the briefcase in his left hand.

他左手提着一个公文包

So? Walker's right-handed.

然后呢,沃克是右撇子

What about his watch? Can anybody see his watch?

他的表戴在哪只手上,谁能看到他的表

It's on his right wrist.

在右手腕上

I don't like this, Saul.

索尔,我们无法确认

Should I engage? Negative.

要我介入吗,不行

What's in the briefcase?

那公文箱里是什么

Saul, what's in the fucking briefcase?

索尔,公文包里到底有什么

Wait for my command. Copy that.

听候我的指令,收到

Shit. Sorry.

该死的,抱歉

Pull back.

回撤

Pull back. Get everyone out of here.

回撤,让所有人离开这里

Everyone, get out of here!

大家马上离开这里

Carrie!

卡莉

Carrie.

卡莉

Carrie?

卡莉

The explosion occurred during the busy lunch hour

爆炸发生在繁忙的午饭时间

and killed five people, wounded dozens,

五人死亡,数十人受伤

and shut down the city Metro line.

造成市中心地铁停运

FBI special agents have joined

调查局特别探员已经

D.C. Police in cordoning off the area.

同华府警方一起戒严了该地区

It was a suicide bomber--

是自杀式炸弹袭击

a terrorist attack right here in D.C.

恐怖袭击就发生在我们的华府

We don't know that.

这还不能确定

It's just unbelievable.

太不可思议了

Hey.Hey. Listen.

听我说

It's probably just some crazy guy

可能只是某个疯子

who learned how to make a bomb on the Internet.

在网上学会了如何制造炸弹

Okay?

好吗

The most important thing is not to panic.

最重要的是不要惊慌

Okay.

好吧

Where are the kids?

孩子们呢

They're doing their homework.

他们在做功课

Are they okay?

他们没事吧

They're scared.

被吓坏了

All right. I'll go and talk to them.

好吧,我去跟他们谈谈

Hey. Did you think any more

你有没有仔细考虑

about the, uh, politics of it all?

我走仕途的事

Mike delivered your message.

麦克替你传过话了

And?

然后呢

I told the kids

我告诉孩子们了

about the vice president wanting you to run.

副总统想让你去竞选

You told them?

你告诉他们了

We discussed how it would affect our future,

我们探讨过这对我们的未来会有何影响

that there would be publicity and scrutiny and gossip...

肯定会被曝光,被监视,被传绯闻...

but in the end, we all agreed that we wanted you to do it.

但最后,我们一致同意让你参选

Just to be clear, are you saying yes?

也就是说,你同意了

Just promise me I won't lose you again.

只要你保证不会再次疏远我

I promise.

我保证

Then yes.

那我就同意

It's a yes.

我同意了

Thanks for coming out, folks.

感谢大家捧场

Dr. Steiner says you're going to live.

斯坦纳医生说你死不了

All you got was a really bad concussion.

你只是受到了非常严重的脑震荡

No more head bashing for a while.

一段时间内不能再撞击头部

Cut back on the drinking.

不能多喝酒

Otherwise, you're good to go.

别的就没什么了

Get some really good drugs and a week's rest

吃点好药,休息一周

before you head back to the glue factory.

然后再回去干活

I'd love some good drugs and a week's rest.

我也想吃点好药,休息一周

Lucky you.

你幸福去吧

In case you're wondering about the bomber--

你一定想知道炸弹袭击者是谁

black guy with the briefcase--

那个拿手提箱的黑人

his name was Samuel Everett.

他名叫萨默尔·埃弗雷特

Homeless guy.

流浪者

Walker met him at the shelter.

沃克在收容所结识了他

Must have paid him to go meet Al Zahrani.

一定是雇他去见艾尔·宰赫拉尼

How did Walker know?

沃克怎么知道的

Who warned him?

谁提醒了他

Same person who slipped Hamid a razor blade

和那个偷偷给哈米德递刀片

so that he could slash his wrists.

让他割脉的是同一个人

And the same person who warned Raqim Faisel and Aileen Morgan

这个人还给拉齐姆·法赛尔和艾琳·摩根报信

that we were onto their safe house near the airport.

说我们要去查他们在机场附近的藏身地

You were right.

你是对的

Abu Nazir has someone inside the U.S. Government.

阿布·纳齐尔在美国政府内部安插了特务

We take you now live to the Capitol steps

这是来自国会大厦门口的现场直播

where the vice president is set to make his announcement.

副总统正要发布一个重要的声明

Sergeant Brody is exactly the kind of congressman we need.

布洛迪中士正是我们所需要的众议员

His strength of character is beyond question...

他坚韧的意志毋庸置疑

And he is resolute in the fight against terrorism,

他将坚定不移地投身于反恐战争事业

which struck at the heart of

就在昨日发生的一起恐怖袭击

this nation's capitol just yesterday.

刺痛了这个国家每个人的神经

He will be equally resolute in the fight

他也会坚定不移地反对

against runaway spending and profligate management

最高国家机关内的

at the highest levels of government.

铺张浪费和消极腐败

It gives me great pleasure and pride to stand here today before you

站在你们面前,我感到无比荣幸和骄傲

having been given the generous opportunity to serve.

我能得到这么好的机会为国效力

You know, what I really came to understand

我在中东那八年

lying in a dark hole for eight years in the Middle East

暗无天日的日子让我明白了一个道理

was that service for your country is the highest calling.

报效国家是最崇高的使命召唤

Sacred and profound.

神圣而意义深远

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517938.html