《国土安全》精讲 第一季 第11集 卡莉病中找到突破口(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

We will make no distinction...

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next song we're going to play for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

Until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.

我只想确保我们不再受到袭击

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

What the fuck are you doing?

你到底想干什么

God!

神啊

Fuck! I missed something once before.

操,过去我曾漏掉过线索

I won't... I can't let that happen again.

我不会... 不能让悲剧重演

It was ten years ago.

那是十年前的事了

Everyone missed something that day.

很多人都遗漏过线索

Everyone's not me.

但我不能

Previously on Homeland:

《国土安全》前情提要

At 4:42 P.M. a drone missile hit and destroyed

当地时间下午4:42 一颗导弹袭击

part of a compound in the mountains of northern Iraq.

并摧毁了伊拉克北部山地城市

The images being broadcast of the bodies

现其对外界的播报画面为

of 83 dead children allegedly killed in the strike,

袭击地遇难的83名孩童

we believe to be false, created for propaganda purposes.

我们认为此消息为恐怖分子所制造的谣言

And they call us terrorists.

他们叫我们恐怖分子

The Vice President,

现任副总统

the man most instrumental in the drone attack,

是他主使了那次无人飞机空袭

is going to want to use you.

肯定想利用你

Get as close to him as you possibly can.

尽你所能去接近他

Representative Richard Johnson mean anything to you?

对于理查德·约翰森议员,你有什么看法

I watch the news.

我看过新闻了

How would you feel about running for his seat in

你想不想在即将到来的补选中

the upcoming special election?

去竞选他的职位

I'm interested.

我非常有兴趣

A political office? What are you talking about?

国会竞选,你在说什么

I don't want to do it if there's even a chance

哪怕媒体有一丝可能会知道你我的关系

the media would find out about us.

我都宁可不去参选

Al Zahrani's running a terrorist cell

艾尔·宰赫拉尼在沙特大使馆外

out of the Saudi embassy.

操控着一个恐怖小组

He and Tom Walker are planning an attack on the United States.

他和汤姆·沃克计划对美国进行恐怖袭击

Who are you? You're CIA?

你们到底是谁,你是中情局的

What's the tradecraft for setting a meeting with Walker?

那你平时怎么跟沃克交换情报

I put my child's drawing of a red heart

我在起居室的窗子上

in the window of my living room.

贴上一幅我小孩画的红心

I'd like you to go back to your house now,

我要你现在就回家

put that drawing in your window tonight.

今晚就把那幅画贴上窗

So, I'm bait?

你要我做诱饵

It could be Walker.

可能是沃克

It's hard to tell.

看不清楚

I can't see his face.

我看不到他的脸

I need visual confirmation.

我需要直观确认是他

He's approaching Al Zahrani.

他走向艾尔·宰赫拉尼了

Saul, what's in the fucking briefcase?!

索尔,公文包里到底有什么

Everyone, get out of here!

大家马上离开这里

Carrie?

卡莉

The President's a busy man, David.

总统是个大忙人,大卫

He wants his helicopter ungrounded.

他需要你们放行他的直升机

Not when we're seeing increased chatter

但我们认为海军一号

with references to Marine One.

可能有危险

He's been briefed, it doesn't faze him.

我们向他汇报过了,他听不进去

Well, tell him it should.

他应该听我们的

I did. So?

我说了,所以呢

So he's the leader of the free world, David.

所以他是自由世界的领导人,大卫

He doesn't enjoy looking like some impotent asshole,

他可不想被人当成胆小鬼

which is how this guy Walker's making us all look.

这全都拜那个沃克所赐

He'll look even worse if his helicopter gets blown out of the sky.

如果他的直升机在天上爆炸了,那更惨

Tell him that.

这么去和他说

What have we got?

我们有什么进展

16 agencies.

涉及十六个部门

You are kidding me.

你在开玩笑吧

Nope.

没有

16 agencies had some awareness

我们抓捕沃克的行动

of our operation to get Walker.

有十六个部门知道

And that's just on the intelligence side.

而且这只是情报部门

So how do I find the leak?

我们怎么揪出内鬼

You can start by looking around you.

我们可以从你身边开始着手

Goddamn it.

该死

Sir. Yeah?

长官,什么事

The Vice President wants to see you.

副总统想见你

He's here? No, sir.

他来了吗,没有,长官

Succession protocol requires him to be on lockdown

只要对总统的威胁一直处于红色级别

as long as the threat to the President remains red.

根据规定,他要处于一级禁闭状态

He's in his bunker.

他在防空工事里

Where's Carrie?

卡莉在哪

Still in the hospital.

还在医院

She's supposed to be released in a few hours.

她几小时后就该出院了

Good. Tell her we need her here.

很好,转告她让她立刻回来

Yes, sir.

好的,长官

Green. No, green.

绿色的,不,绿色

I was specific about that,

我就要这种颜色的

and I don't see what the problem is.

我不明白有什么问题

A green pen is what I want.

我就想要一支绿色的笔

And blue is what is available.

这里只有蓝色的

Okay, green is important. Green is necessary.

绿色笔对我很重要,必须是绿色的

It doesn't make sense if it isn't green,

如果不是绿色的,就没意义了

and it's really not an unreasonable request.

这又不是什么无理的要求

Carrie?

卡莉

Saul, thank God! My green pen is dry.

索尔,感谢上帝,我的绿笔干了

I asked four, five, six times for a new one,

我来回问了好几次,想要支新的

but there's no understanding.

可没人听懂我的话

They offered me blue, they offered me black.

他们给我蓝笔,给我黑笔

I mean, is green so hard?

我是说,要支绿笔有这么难吗

Is green elusive?

绿笔很莫名其妙吗

I mean, my kingdom for a fucking green pen!

我用的全是他妈的绿色笔

She's yours?

她交给你了

Yes.

好的

She should go to her room.

她该回房间了

The doctor will be in.

医生很快就到

Okay, I am laser-

好吧,我现在就像镭射灯

focused on the green,

照到的都是绿色

but there's more.

但事实不止如此

There's many, many, many, many more.

没照到的地方还有很多,数不胜数

The thing is, Saul, that Abu Nazir has methods

索尔,阿布·纳齐尔办事向来有预谋

and patterns and priorities.

有组织,有计划

A single sniper? No, no.

就派区区一个狙击手,不不

Abu Nazir doesn't do that.

阿布·纳齐尔不会这么做

He never has, he never will.

此前没有过,今后也决不会

He goes big! He explodes!

他要干就干惊天动地的大事

He maims en masse, we know that.

他要造成大规模的人员伤亡

Slow down, slow down.

说慢点,说慢点

Facts... facts are facts,

事实... 事实就是事实

and we have about a week, maybe less,

我们只有一周时间,甚至更短

to figure out the real target,

查明真正的袭击目标

not this single shot to the president,

肯定不只枪杀总统这么简单

spy-novel-101 bullshit.

那是菜鸟些的垃圾谍战剧本

Well, actually, that's the working theory.

其实,这种可能性很大

Well, it's wrong. It's, it's incomplete.

那是错的,任务还没完

Walker's not even critical!

沃克甚至不是重要人物

He's just a part, a piece, a pixel.

他只是一小部分,一个零件,全景一角

A pawn of no importance.

无名小卒

There is a bigger, pernicious

还有更大更严重的

Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there,

阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中

and we have little time.

我们的时间所剩无几

We have to code it,

我们必须解密它

collide it, collapse it, contain it.

截获它,瓦解它,控制它

Lie down, Carrie. The doctor's coming.

躺下,卡莉,医生要来了

Okay, the important thing now is the green pen.

好吧,现在重要的是绿色笔

Thank you.

谢谢你

Why Gettysburg?

为什么去葛底斯堡

You heard why.

你听到原因了

He wants to spend time with his family.

他想好好跟全家人在一起

Yeah, but it has to be in Pennsylvania?

是啊,但为什么必须去宾斯法尼亚

I mean, it can't be here?

不能待在家里吗

Can you just help, please?

帮帮忙吧

Mom, I have plans tonight with Xander.

妈妈,我今晚跟亚历山大有约

He already bought tickets.

他已经买了票了

Actually, that's probably him.

估计就是他

He said he might come over.

他说过他很可能会来

Dad, I got it. It's okay.

爸爸,我来开,没事

Hey, Sergeant B! Hello.

嗨,布中士,你好

Is it true you're running for Congress?

你真的要竞选众议员了吗

Yeah. Are you?

是啊,果真如此

You 18? No felonies?

你满18岁了吗,有犯罪记录吗

No, none yet. All right.

没,还没有,那好

How are you? Good.

你好吗,很好

Hey, Mrs. B!

嗨,布太太

Well, you obviously didn't tell Xander

你显然没告诉亚历山大

we're leaving for a couple days.

我们要外出好几天

It's a whole couple of days now?

现在变成好几天了吗

It's just overnight.

只是逗留一夜

Xander, uh, why don't you tell them

亚历山大,你何不告诉他们

about those tickets that you already bought?

你已经买了那些票

What-what tickets?

什么,什么票

Dana, you're going.

戴娜,你必须去

You know, I could stay here by myself. No, you can't.

我可以自己留在家,不行

You know, I could stay with her. You're kidding, right?

我可以陪着她,你开玩笑的吧

Dana, we've already discussed this.

戴娜,我们已经讨论过了

Come Monday, the campaign's gonna take over,

到了周一,竞选就要开始了

you're not gonna see your father for days at a time.

你会连续好多天见不到你父亲

He just wants

他现在只是想

to spend one last weekend with the four of us.

再和我们四个渡最后一个周末

I don't think it's too much to ask.

我觉得这要求不过分

Okay, I give up. I'll go.

好吧,我放弃了,我去

Yeah, I'll go.

好吧,我去

Hi. Dr. Jeremy.

嗨,我是杰尔米医生

Where's Dr. Steiner?

斯坦纳医生去哪了

Not here today.

他今天不在

You're the doctor?

你就是医生

I've been waiting a half an hour.

我已经等了一个半小时了

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

I mean, I got a real situation here.

我是说,我这里真的有麻烦了

I'm aware. I spoke with Carrie earlier.

我知道,我之前跟卡莉聊过

Well, then you can explain to me what's going on.

那你能给我解释一下是怎么回事吗

As far as her injuries go, Carrie is fine.

就目前伤势恢复的情况来看,她很好

I already heard that.

这个我已经听说了

I-I-I mean, um...

我是想问...

how she's acting.

她为什么是这种表现

I'm sorry. I have to speak with Carrie privately.

抱歉,我必须跟卡莉单独谈

I'd like to come. She'll allow it.

我可以一起去,她会同意的

Saul, there you are.

索尔,你总算来了

Hey, how you feeling, Carrie?

感觉如何,卡莉

Is it time yet? Are we going?

到时间了吗,我们能走了吗

Going?

To work. We gotta hop-to.

去工作啊,我们得抓紧了

We gotta haul ass to Langley.

咱们得迅速奔去总部

They have to understand, Saul.

他们必须得明白,索尔

Nazir's movements in green after a fallow yellow

纳齐尔的行动从浅黄变成绿色

always creeping towards purple

总是会渐渐变成紫色

are methodical, meaningful,

是有条不紊,有意义

momentous and monstrous.

有重大关系和有失道德的

Okay, I'm gonna get you a bit more Ativan

好了,我得给你再开点安定

to settle you down.

让你稳定下来

I don't need to settle down!

我不需要稳定下来

Tell him!

告诉他呀

Saul, tell him.

索尔,告诉他

Carrie...

卡莉...

you're not yourself.

你现在不正常

Of course I am!

我很正常

No. I can't follow you.

不,我根本听不明白你的话

You're talking very fast.

你的语速非常快

Your thoughts are running together.

你的想法都搅在一起了

All these ideas...

你所有的这些想法...

I-I... I can't understand.

我都没法明白

Is there a doctor we should call?

你有心理医生吗

My sister.

我姐姐

Honey, is this really necessary?

宝贝,真的有必要这样吗

Complain to Ma, she's the one that got it for me.

去跟老妈抱怨吧,这是她买给我的

Really? Careful, careful! I'm driving.

真的吗,当心,当心,我在开车呢

Jack me to Gettysburg, and this is what you get.

把我绑到葛底斯堡,这就是你们的下场

Okay, here it is.

好了,找到了

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers

"四廿又七年以前,我们的祖先

"brought forth on this continent a new nation,

在这大陆上建立了一个国家

"conceived in liberty

它孕育于自由

"and dedicated to the proposition

并且献身给一种理念

that all men are created equal."

即所有人都是生来平等的"

What's four score?

四廿是什么意思

Four times 20.

四乘以二十

Lincoln means "87 years ago."

林肯的意思是指"八十七年前"

He's talking about the American Revolution of 1776.

他是在说1776年的美国独立战争

Why didn't he just say that?

他干嘛不直接说八十七年前

You'll see when we get there.

等我们到了那儿你就知道了

How far are we now?

咱们现在走了多远了

Three score miles.

三廿英里

Hey, come on.

别闹了

Holy shit!

我的个妈妈呦

Dana! Really?

丹娜,说脏话是吗

I'm sorry. I just hadn't realized

对不起,我只是没意识到

Dad's scars were so faded.

老爸的伤疤都褪色了

I mean, you can barely see 'em now.

现在几乎都已经看不见了

She'll be here, right?

她会来的,对吧

I mean, she said she was on her way?

她刚才不是说已经在路上了吗

Maggie will come. Maggie's reliable.

麦琪会来的,麦琪很靠得住

You can count on Maggie every time.

你总是能指望麦琪的

Is she an especially slow driver?

她开车特别慢吗

Okay...

好了...

This is red and blue, it's not red or blue. Okay.

这是红和蓝,不是红或蓝,好的

Maybe she got pulled over.

也许她被开罚单了

Shit...

妈的...

Sleeping dogs here, sleeping dogs there.

睡觉的狗狗在这里,睡觉的狗狗在那里

This whole box is dogs, really.

这一整盒都是狗,真的

She can fix this, right?

她可以治好你,对吧

She said she was bringing medication.

她说她会带药过来的

The question is what wakes them?

问题在于是什么叫醒了它们

Is it a whisper, a crash, a deep internal pain?

是耳语,是撞击,还是身体内部的疼痛

How about a glass of water?

喝杯水怎么样

She's manic?

她很狂躁吗

I don't know, you tell me.

我不知道,你自己看

Hi, Carrie.

卡莉

Hi, Maggie.

麦琪

You look so professional.

你穿得好职业哦

So this isn't new?

这情况不是头回发生

No. She's bi-polar.

不是,她有躁狂抑郁性精神病

She's stable on her meds.

只要服药她就很稳定

The explosion must have sent her into a flight.

肯定是爆炸让她陷入了幻想当中

Why didn't she ever tell me?

为什么她从没告诉过我

She said no one at work could know.

她说不能让任何同事知道

Right.

没错

So what do we do?

那我们应该怎么做

We'll up her Lithium.

我们要提高她体内的锂含量

We're giving her Clonazepam to start leveling her out.

我们要给她服氯硝安定好让她稳定下来

Carrie?

卡莉

Is it essential, entirely?

它是必不可少的吗,完全地

Yeah, it is.

是的

Here you go.

给你

So that's it? She'll be fine by what, morning?

就这样吗,她什么时候能好,明早吗

No. It takes time. Days.

好不了,得好几天以后

Maybe a week. Oh, that long?

也许要等一周,那么久吗

And someone needs to watch her

她晚上出去的时候

while she's evening out.

得有人盯着她

Full-time?

全天候看护吗

Or we put her in the psych ward.

要不就送她去精神病院

Well, that would kill her security clearance forever.

那她就跟情报工作永别了

That's why I treat her.

所以我才私下给她治疗

Well...

好吧

I got to get back to work.

我得回去工作了

I can stay till 7:00.

我只能待到7点

Can you take the night shift?

晚上你能来轮班吗

Well, what do I have to do?

我要怎么做

Just be with her.

陪着她就行

Keep her out of trouble.

别让她惹麻烦

Okay, 7:00.

好吧, 7点

Welcome to my goddamn humble abode.

欢迎光临寒舍

Want to tell me where we stand?

能告诉我进展吗

We've been coordinating security with your secret service detail.

我们已与你的贴身侍卫协调好了安保工作

Well, I've been in here for eight hours.

我都在这待了8个小时了

At present, the threat...

目前而言,威胁就是

The threat is one fucking guy.

威胁就是他妈的一个人

Marine sniper, sir, highly trained.

长官,他是一个训练有素的陆战队狙击手

Do you see where I am? Do you?

你看见我在什么鬼地方了吗,看见了吗

I'm underground cowering out of sight,

在我需要抛头露面的时候

at a time when I need to be highly visible.

却躲在一个暗无天日的地下室

I'm announcing my candidacy

下周我就要宣布

next week for President of the United States.

正式竞选美国总统了

You may need to push that back, sir.

长官,也许你可以暂缓一下

I'm not going to push that back... Sorry...

我才不会推迟,抱歉

I am not going to push that back. That date is set.

我不会推迟的,时间已经确定了

And I'm not going to do it from here.

我也绝不会在这里宣布

Vote for the fucking cave dweller

难道就因为你们找不到汤姆·沃克

just because you can't locate Tom Walker.

所以要呼吁大家投票给缩头乌龟吗

Yes, sir.

好吧,长官

So fix it.

那就想办法解决

Sir, there's something you should know.

长官,还有件事要向您汇报

What's that?

什么事

The C-4 used in the explosion--

那场爆炸中使用的C4塑性炸药

we sourced it to a Saudi shipment.

我们查到源头是发往沙特的一批货

It was delivered last year to Prince Sultan Air Base.

是去年运到索坦王子空军基地的

Part of a large arms deal that came in...

牵扯到一起庞大的军火交易

Why do you do this?

你为什么说这个

What's that, sir?

怎么了,长官

Tell me things I don't want to hear.

哪壶不开提哪壶

We've got two Muslims dead in a mosque,

清真寺里刚死了两个穆斯林

an explosion in the streets of D.C.

华府街头又发生了一起爆炸案

and Walker who the fuck knows where?

还有那个叫沃克的傻逼至今下落不明

You want your portrait up on the walls at Langley someday?

你想在中情局建功立业吗

Focus on that. Find Walker.

那就集中精力找到沃克

Yes, sir.

遵命,长官

And fire someone.

不管是谁

I don't care who.

找个背黑锅的炒了他

That's it?

仅此而已

Yep. That's it.

对啊,就是这个

Can we go now?

我们能撤了吗

Only if you can tell me what happened here.

除非你告诉我这里发生过什么事件

Battle of Gettysburg.

葛底斯堡之战

Can you be more specific?

能说详细点吗

Four score and...

八十...

I didn't know I'd be tested.

我来前不知道你还要考我

Okay, we're in Pennsylvania, right?

好吧,我们在宾夕法尼亚,对吗

Was that the South or the North?

这是南方还是北方

God. North.

必须是北方啊

That's right.

对了

General Lee had brought the war to the North.

李将军将战火蔓延到了北方

The South was winning.

眼看南军即将获胜

The Northern forces were outnumbered,

北军寡不敌众

and they were on the run.

节节败退,溃不成军

Then they dug in there.

然后他们驻守在那

All along that ridge.

就沿着那个山脊

General Meade, the Northern general,

北军的统帅,米德将军

he drew a line out there

在那里划下一道防线

and he gave instructions to his troops

下令众将士

to defend it at all costs.

不惜一切代价捍卫它

And that means with your life.

意味着部队要坚守阵地直到战死

What happened?

然后呢

They prayed.

他们祈祷神灵保佑

Both sides did.

双方都是

These were extremely religious people.

他们都是虔诚的信徒

I meant what happened with the fighting?

我是问战况如何

Well, imagine...

想象一下

You're bone tired, you're cut off from water.

你精疲力尽,又断了水源

The most crucial part of the line that must be held

还要负责守住防线至关重要的一段

it's right up there.

就在那边

You see up there, that little hill?

看见了吗,那座小山

It's Little Round Top.

圆顶的小土坡

There are just 300 of you.

只有区区300名士兵防守

You're commanded by a school teacher from Maine.

由一个来自缅因州的教书先生指挥

When suddenly, 2,000 enemy soldiers

当2000名敌军

come charging out of those trees,

从那些树后面冲出来突袭的时候

screaming at the top of their lungs,

声嘶力竭地咆哮着

determined to cut you down.

一心想要将你们击溃

Did they?

他们做到了吗

They charged twice.

他们冲锋两次过后

And then a third time.

接着又来了第三次

And that's when this teacher from Maine--

就在这时,那位从缅因来的老师

Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain was his name...

他叫约书亚·劳伦斯·张伯伦

...asked his men to do a very strange thing.

对士兵们下达了一个很奇怪的命令

What?

什么

He told them to stop shooting.

他让大家停火

No guns, just bayonets.

不开枪,只用刺刀

And instead of shooting

他们没有开火

they charged down the side of that hill toward the enemy.

而是从山坡的侧面冲向敌人

And it was so unexpected, it was so crazy,

这既出乎意料又疯狂至极

but the line was held that day.

但是那天,最终他们守住了战线

All because of a school teacher from Maine,

这全都归功于那位缅因的教师

who was willing to do what was necessary

他愿意为了自己坚信的目标

for a cause that he believed in.

做出必要的牺牲

Saul.

索尔

Where've you been?

你这是去哪了

You told me to get Carrie, remember?

你让我去接卡莉,忘了吗

Where is she?

她人呢

Keeping her another day.

还要再留院观察一天

Perfect.

真好

Hey, David.

大卫

She said something interesting.

她提出了些有价值的问题

Of course she did.

可不是嘛

Sniper attack-- that doesn't make sense for Abu Nazir.

狙击手袭击,不像阿布·纳齐尔的作风

It's not his methodology.

这不符合他的套路

Well, maybe it is when he has

说不定是因为之前

a military sniper working for him.

没有军队狙击手为他卖命

She thinks something bigger.

她看得更长远

Marine One all over the wire.

陆战队一号随时待命

New references to Marine Two.

陆战队二号接到了新的目标参数

The two leaders of the free world

美国的这两位领导人

aren't fancy enough targets for you?

还不够你操心的吗

She says it's a sideshow.

她说这只是小打小闹

If she wants to get her ass in to work,

要是她愿意滚回来工作

I'll be happy to bat that around with her.

我乐意跟她讨论那个问题

Right. And it better be soon,

好,让她尽快上岗

because the Vice President's about to fire us all.

不然副总统会把咱们都给炒了

She just got blown up, David. Might not be tomorrow.

她刚被炸伤,大卫,明天可能不行

Why, what's the problem?

为什么,有什么问题

Doctor's orders.

这是医嘱

Dad.

Yeah?

怎么了

You okay?

你还好吗

Yeah.

我没事

Yeah, I was just thinking.

我刚才在想事情

Where'd your mom go?

你妈去哪了

Gift shop with Chris.

和克里斯去礼品店了

I had no idea that you knew so much.

我以前不知道你懂得这么多

About Gettysburg? About anything.

你是说葛底斯堡的事吗,还有其他事情

I mean, I know you're a Marine and all,

不过,你是个陆战队员

and I shouldn't be surprised.

我不应该大惊小怪

Anyway, I get why you wanted to come here.

我明白你为什么想到这里来了

Can you promise me something?

能答应我件事吗

Yeah. What?

好,什么事

I have this feeling that

我有种预感

things are going to get pretty wild soon.

马上会有疯狂的事情发生

Geez, Dad, it's just a campaign.

至于吗,爸,一场竞选而已

Your mom's going to need you.

我不在的时候

When I'm not around.

你妈需要你在身边

Promise me you'll watch out for her.

答应我,好好照顾她

Promise me.

答应我

Hey, look what we got.

瞧我们买了什么

Yeah, I promise.

好,我答应你

You want one?

来一顶吧

Oh, that's fantastic.

太棒了

One for you.

给你一顶

That's great.

真好

I don't get a general's hat?

怎么没给我买顶将军帽

I'm the boss around here, that's why.

我是老大,我说了算

You are.

没错

Let's see you salute.

敬个礼给我们看

Hi-oh. Corporal First Class.

向一级下士敬礼

How do you have no food in your house?

你家怎么连吃的都没有

I eat out.

我都在外面吃

You eat Chinese take-out and yogurt.

你买中餐外卖和酸奶吃

You ever hear of the four food groups?

你没听说过四类健康食物吗

Yes. But I won't recite them

听说过,但我要养神

because I'm resting my mind.

就不给你复述了

I know you hate this.

我知道你不想这样

I have a lot of work to do.

我有很多工作要做

You always say that.

你总是这么说

No, no, something big is happening.

不,有大事要发生了

Something dangerous.

很危险的情况

There's no time for rest. I know you feel that.

我没时间休息,我知道你有这种感觉

But you'll need to trust my judgment now.

但现在你要相信我的判断

You need rest, healthy meals, patience.

你需要休息,健康饮食,还有耐心

Carrie! Carrie, what are you doing?

卡莉,卡莉,你要干嘛

Carrie!

卡莉

Carrie!

卡莉

What are you doing?

你要干什么

What the hell are you doing?!

你到底想干什么

Look at this.

看啊

You have to stay with me.

你得听我的话

Isn't this amazing?

难道不神奇吗

We're going home.

我们回家去

Somewhere down there, there's a sliver of green

就在下面某处,有一抹绿色

just-just taking its time.

正蓄势待发

This is-- this is how everything works.

这便是... 便是万物之规律

Carrie...

卡莉

You wait, you lay low, and then...

等待,韬晦,然后...

then you come to life.

然后破茧而出

Come on.

走吧

Come on.

走吧

So what do you want to eat, guys?

大家想吃点什么

I don't know.

不知道

What do we got? Should we try this place?

看有什么馆子,要么试试这家

Oh, babe, you know what? I forgot my toothbrush.

亲爱的,瞧我笨的,忘带牙刷了

I'm going to go pick one up. Okay.

我去买一把,去吧

All right? Will you get me something to eat?

那好,能帮我叫点吃的吗

Will you get me a burger?

要个汉堡吧

Chocolate shake? Okay.

再来杯朱古力奶昔,好的

As-salaamu alaykum.

平安与你同在

Wa alaykum assalaam wa ramat allahi wa barakatuhu.

平安与你同在,真主安拉保佑你

I don't have much time.

我时间不多

Put your arm through here.

胳膊从这里穿过去

The explosive?

炸药呢

Not armed yet.

还没装

Listen now.

听好了

These must be tight.

这些地方必须扎紧

Or the vest will show.

不然这马甲就看出来了

The switch is here.

引爆器在这里

Under this cover.

藏在里面

Wait until the last second before you open it.

要等到最后一刻再打开

Some people get nervous.

有的人会紧张不安

You don't want your hand on the switch until the end.

不到最后时分别碰那个引爆器

I read that part of the blast goes upward.

我知道有一部分冲击波会上行

Toward here.

冲向这里

Point of weakness.

人体脆弱之处

So that the head is cleanly severed,

所以头部会被齐根轰掉

and normally found intact.

一般还能保持完好

Everything else...

身体其它部位

...isn't.

都化作畿粉

La ilaha illa Allah.

万物非主,唯有真主

Where were you?

你去哪儿了

Huh?

什么

What was that? That package?

那是什么,那个纸包

Oh, that was just something for Mom.

给你妈的东西

What?

什么东西

That was a present.

一件礼物

You get me something to eat?

给我叫吃的了吗

Yeah. It's getting cold.

叫了,越放越凉

Okay.

没事

Is something wrong?

哪儿不对劲吗

No. Why?

没啊,怎么了

You just sound weird.

你说话怪怪的

Come on.

走吧

What'd you get, a burger? Yeah.

点什么了,汉堡吗,恩

Sweet potato fries.

还有甘薯条

I already put ketchup on it.

我已经放过番茄酱了

I can't put it in the milkshake now.

不能再蘸奶昔了

Get another one. Chris...

换一根啊,克里斯

Eat it. You eat it.

吃啊,你吃吧

I already, I... Try it.

我已经... 尝尝嘛

Hey, Dad, isn't this where we were?

老爸,这就是我们去的那地儿吧

Chris, did you steal all my fries?

克里斯,你把我薯条全偷吃了

Sorry. We were hungry. Yeah.

不好意思,我们太饿了,对

Totally okay.

没有关系

In there, up here. That's us there, Little Round Top.

在那儿,靠上一点,我们去的地方, "小圆顶山"

Excuse me?

打搅一下

You're that soldier back from Iraq.

你是那个伊拉克回来的大兵吧

One of them.

其中之一

You're the hero.

你是那个战斗英雄

Running for office.

还竞选议员

I'm no hero, sir.

您过誉了,先生

Well, whatever you call it,

不管怎么说

you're one tough motherfucker.

你他妈都是个牛逼爷们儿

Man, what you went through--

大概你遭那份儿罪

kind of puts things in perspective.

让你选择了正确的人生

I'd vote for you.

我愿投你一票

Thank you, sir. Pleased to meet you.

谢谢,先生,幸会

I'm waiting to hear what you have to say.

我很期待你的演讲

I'm sure it's going to be good.

肯定会很棒的

Hey, this is my son Jimmy. Hey, Jimmy.

这是我儿子杰米,你好,杰米

We run a construction business locally.

我们在本地做事建生意

To be honest...

说实话...

Hi. She's upstairs. Took her meds already.

嗨,她在楼上,药吃过了

Good.

很好

She was working.

她工作来着

There was an incident today.

今天出现点情况

What happened?

什么事

She almost got hit by a car.

她险些被车撞了

She's okay. She's fine.

没事,她很好

But I had to give her another sedative.

不过我没办法,又给她加了点镇静剂

She really needs to rest.

她太需要休息了

Okay.

也好

I'll go see her.

我去看看她

She's probably asleep already. You don't have to.

她可能已经睡着了,不用去了

I want to. I'll see you tomorrow.

我想去,明天见

Saul.

索尔

Sorry I didn't say good-bye this morning.

抱歉早上没打招呼就走了

Did you see the papers? Downstairs-- the work?

你看到楼下那些文件了吗,我的工作成果

I did.

看见了

There's so much more to do.

还有很多事要做

I'm just so sleepy.

但我实在太困了

That's okay. Rest.

没关系,先休息吧

Maggie upped my meds. I shouldn't have let her.

麦琪增加了我的药量,我该拒绝的

They're making me so drowsy.

现在困得要命

Carrie?

卡莉

I'm so sorry

真是抱歉

about all this.

发生了这一切

I feel responsible in a way.

某种程度上我是有责任的

'Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew.

你从巴格达回来的时候我就知道

I saw something had happened.

我能察觉到那种变化

You were damaged.

你受了伤

I left it alone.

可我没在意

Other times when you were so...

后来有时你非常...

out there, I guess I half knew.

失控,我也没有深究

Maybe hoping it was something else.

也许是希望是其他原因导致的

Anyway, I should have asked.

不管怎样,我早该来问你

I should have asked if you were really okay.

问问你是否真的没事

There's no time, Saul.

时间不等人,索尔

It's high purple.

紫色的

I thought I heard you out here.

我听到你在这边

I need more ice.

我还得要点冰

Again?

又要

It's free.

反正是免费的

You glad we came?

来这里尽兴吗

The guy at the diner was funny.

餐厅里那个人挺逗的

Yeah.

是啊

Did you like Gettysburg?

喜欢葛底斯堡吗

Yeah, it was cool.

喜欢,这挺好的

I wanted you to understand

我想要你明白

that the Civil War, all wars,

南北战争,以及所有的战争

they turn everything upside down.

都在颠覆这个世界

Everything and everyone.

颠覆每件事,彻底改变每个人

I hope that you'll remember

希望你长大以后

Joshua Chamberlain when you get older.

还记得约书亚·张伯伦的事迹

And be brave, and daring,

成为一个勇敢而有胆识的人

and ready to fight for what you believe in.

随时准备为信仰而战斗

Dad...

爸爸

What?

怎么了

Do you mind if we talk about this some other time?

这个能以后再说吗

It's kind of melting.

冰都快化了

Tell your sister to go to bed soon.

告诉姐姐早点休息

Okay.

Good night.

晚安

Night.

晚安

I told Chris to get to bed.

我刚才叫克里斯早点睡觉

I'll give him a direct order next time.

下回得给他下直接命令了

What?

怎么了

Why the big smile?

笑得这么开心

Just happy to see you, that's all.

没什么,就是看到你很开心

Yeah?

是吗

I really think this trip was a great idea.

这个旅行的点子真是太棒了

It's like something's changed.

感觉就像起死回生

Like we've turned this corner,

峰回路转

and everything doesn't have to be so difficult anymore.

突然一切都一帆风顺了

When I was watching you at dinner with those people,

吃饭的时候,我看你和那些人交谈

how much they need you.

看到他们有多么需要你

I don't think they were even from our district.

他们甚至和咱们不是一个州的

I know.

这我知道

But I could see it,

但我看得出

how you're this promise,

你有多么前程似锦

that things could be better.

一切都会好起来的

I wish that I had never said no to your running for office.

真希望我从没反对过让你竞选

'Cause I see now what a good thing it is.

现在看来,这是件大好事

Not just for other people...

不仅是对别人

for us, too.

对我们也一样

Brody, I'm...

布洛迪,我

What?

怎么了

...happy.

太开心了

It's like you're finally home.

你终于回来了

The kids are next door.

孩子们就在隔壁

You understand.

你懂我的意思

Yes! It's Abu Nazir's activities.

没错,是阿布·纳齐尔这些年的活动

Were you up all night?

你一宿没睡吗

More or less.

差不多吧

The fallow yellow.

黄色的是休眠期

He went quiet for months.

他一连好几个月没动静

No videos, no meetings. But then?

没有视频,没有会议,然后呢

He came to life again with purpose. More than ever.

他突然重出江湖,异常活跃

But why the hibernation? What happened?

为什么会有休眠期,期间发生了什么

Injury? Bad health?

也许是受伤了,身体不好

Or loss.

或者遭受了损失

Tragedy.

发生了不幸

He was mourning during the yellow.

他在黄色时间段服丧

And then green was revenge.

然后绿色是复仇时期

It was a plan.

是筹备阶段

And now... the purple.

而现在是紫色时间段

He's ready to see it through.

他准备好实施计划了

It's here.

在这里

We have to figure out what happened right here.

我们得查明在这段时间里发生的事

I'll get the A team on it this morning.

我今天上午派A队去调查

Galvez-- he can find anything.

找盖维斯,他是万金油

That's a good idea.

好主意

What about me?

那我呢

You relax.

你好好休息

I did hear you last night.

我昨晚听到你说的话了

You did?

是吗

I've had this since college.

我读大学时就这样了

I wrote a 45-page manifesto

还写过一份长达45页的声明

declaring I'd reinvented music.

宣告我改造了音乐

The professor I handed it to escorted me to Student Health.

我递交声明的那个教授送我去看了校医

I wasn't even in his class.

我甚至不是他班上的学生

You didn't do anything, Saul.

你没有责任,索尔

I just came this way.

我本来就是这样

Dad wanted to be here.

爸想来看你

You bet I did. Hey, how's my girl, huh?

那是当然,我的宝贝女儿怎么样了

What is that?

那是什么

It's her work.

她的工作

That's goddamned glorious.

太耀眼了

It should be in the National Galley.

真该被收入国家画廊

Dad, this is Saul.

爸,这位是索尔

Hey. Frank Mathison.

我是弗兰克·麦吉森

I hear you look out for her.

听说你很照顾她

Happily.

乐意之至

Sorry. Gotta run. Oh, well...

抱歉,我该走了,好吧

You'll tell Galvez?

你会告诉盖维斯吧

And you'll sit tight.

你稍安勿躁

So?

你怎么样

I slept.

我睡了一觉

Let's get you a square meal.

我们去给你做好吃的

Yeah, yeah, come on.

对对

I'll make you one of my world-famous sandwiches, huh?

我给你做我举世闻名的三明治

Morning!

Serves you right.

遭报应了吧

You're supposed to be packing, not unpacking.

你该打包行李,而不是拆包裹

What is it?

这是什么

I told you, something for Mom.

我告诉过你了,是给你妈的

Really? You got her something at the drugstore?

是吗,你就送她杂货店买的东西

Yeah, I did. Really.

对,没错

You two ready?

你们俩准备好了吗

Yeah. Shh. Yeah, we're ready!

好了,我们准备好了

Thanks. All right.

谢谢,好了

You're supposed to help me with this. Why?

你该来帮我,为什么

To exercise your mind. But not tax it.

锻炼锻炼你的脑力,而不是给脑子增压

I have to go to work.

我必须去工作

No way.

不行

I'm okay!

我没事

I may have a major situation that I know how to fix.

我可能是有点问题,但我自己能解决

I know how to stop it.

我知道该怎么抑制病症

Feels good out there, doesn't it?

一出去工作就好了,对吧

Like you're the Queen of the world.

就好像你是这世界的统治者

Yes! Exactly!

对,没错

But you're not, Carrie.

但你不是,卡莉

Okay, I just have to make a call.

好吧,我只要打一通电话

To who?

打给谁

There's this guy I know. He's a POW.

我认识一个人,他是个战俘

He knows how to fill in this blank, this-this gap

他知道该怎么填补这个空白,这个缺口

because he was there at that exact time.

因为他当时就在那里

So tell Saul to call him.

那就让索尔打给他

No, it-it, it has to be me.

不行,只能我来打

He only told me.

他只对我松口

Your sister said no calls.

你姐不让你打电话

No, I have to, Dad.

我非打不可,爸

Hey, look!

听着

You're only one day out.

你只休息这一天

Hey, when I'm there, I'm just like you.

我犯病的时候,也跟你一样

You know, lots of gut feelings, things that I have to do.

很多直觉告诉我,有些事必须去做

But there's good gut, and then there's bad.

可直觉有好有坏

Yeah? Well, sometimes I think I need

是吗,有时,我觉得

to empty my refrigerator and set it on fire, you know?

我需要把冰箱腾空,然后放火烧了

That's what my gut says.

那是我的直觉

It's bad gut.

这是不好的直觉

And if I wait a while,

但若我稍等片刻

I realize it.

就清醒了

No, this is right. This is right, I know it.

不,我这直觉没错,我很清楚

No, Carrie, come on!

不,卡莉,别这样

Hey, come on! Come on!

别去,别去

I got the corners together.

我已经把四个角都拼好了

You can help me with the sides.

你可以帮我拼边上

Carrie!

卡莉

Ah, shit!

该死

Oh, gee,

天呐

I wonder who leaked our ETA.

我真想知道谁泄露了我们的到达时间

Maybe he spent the entire weekend here waiting for me.

也许他整个周末都在这里等我

Ever think about that?

想过这种可能吗

It's good to be home.

回家真好

What? Yeah.

什么,是啊

Yeah, it is.

真好

Oh, it's already started.

已经开始了

Chris, help your mom with the bags.

克里斯,帮妈妈整理行李

Hello.

你好

It's Carrie.

我是卡莉

I know.

我知道

Okay.

好吧

I'm calling you, not because of me and not because of you.

我打给你不是因为我也不是因为你

I'm not calling to try to...

我不是想...

I...I'm just calling about Abu Nazir.

我打给你是因为阿布·纳齐尔

What?

什么

Let me be more clear.

我解释一下

Okay. We have been alerted that something is coming.

我们相信有事情会发生

Something is gonna happen imminently,

很快就会发生

and it all has to do with a certain period in Abu Nazir's life,

并且跟阿布·纳齐尔的某段生活有关

the fallow yellow, if you want to be precise.

更确切的说就是黄色时间段

I don't understand.

我不明白你在说什么

Okay, you were with him then.

你那时候跟他在一起

You have insight.

你有内幕

You can identify the impetus,

你可以说出那些动机

the incident, the injury.

或事件,及他所受的伤害

Something happened to him, a tragedy.

他一定出了什么事,发生了意外

Carrie, are you okay?

卡莉,你还好吗

You loved him! You told me that you loved him,

你爱他,你告诉过我你爱他

so you must know.

所以你一定知道内情

Look, uh, would it help if we met?

我们见个面能帮得上忙吗

Yes! Yeah, okay. Good.

会,会,太好了

Are you at Langley?

你在中情局吗

No, no, I'm home.

不,不,我在家

Stay there.

呆在那

Okay.

好的

What's that?

那是什么

It's called Little Round Top.

这是"小圆顶"

It's this place where this teacher from Maine

是一位来自缅因州的老师

named Joshua Chamberlain saved the Union.

约书亚·张伯伦救了整个团的地方

I don't see what's so weird about it.

我没发现有什么奇怪的地方啊

Well, it's not the weird part.

这不是奇怪的部分

Okay, here it is.

看这里

Now it's just your dad.

只是你爸爸而已

I know.

我知道

So what's...what's weird about it?

所以哪里奇怪了

He was just strange all weekend,

他整个周末都很诡异

or at least it seemed like it to me.

至少我这么觉得

I mean, he said everything was fine,

我是说,他嘴上说一切都很好

but look at this.

但是你看看这个

He just... stands there.

他就这么站在那

You're right.

你说得对

That is totally weird.

的确很奇怪

Okay.

好的

Who's that?

是谁

It's a friend.

是我的朋友

David.

大卫

Sergeant Brody called me.

布洛迪中士给我打了电话

What?

什么

He told me everything.

他把一切都告诉我了

I...I don't know what you mean.

我不知道你在说什么

I think you do.

我认为你知道

Come on. Let's go inside. What?

我们进去吧,什么

Come on.

来吧

Ma'am, sir. Excuse me.

女士,先生,打扰了

He admitted to being complicit in some kind of fling with you.

他承认与你有过一段过去

But illegal surveillance, Carrie?

但是违法监视,真的吗,卡莉

The continuing harassment?

以及持续地骚扰

No! That...that is a mischaracterization.

没有,这是无稽之谈

Your office at Langley's being cleared as we speak.

你在中情局的办公室正在被清空

These gentlemen are here to do the same.

他们是来检查你家的

What? No! No!

什么,不可以

Carrie, Carrie...

卡莉,卡莉

Are those classified documents?

这些是机密文件吗

Don't, don't, don't, don't!

别动那个,别动

No, David, that chart is very important!

大卫,那个图表非常重要

It is very meaningful!

意义重大

What is wrong with her?

她怎么了

No, don't. Don't tell him.

不要告诉他

David...

大卫

I am about to solve this fucking thing!

我马上就可以解开这个谜团了

Strip it.

撕了它

No, no, no, no! Please, please! Carrie, no, come on.

不要,求你了,卡莉,别这样

We need to sit down right now. Come with me. I'm serious!

我们得坐下说,跟我来,我是认真的

We're gonna sit down right... Please,

我们坐下,拜托了

just let me hold onto it for a little while...

再给我一点时间

How long has she been like this?

她这样多久了

No! You don't... you don't know what you're doing!

不,你不知道你在做什么

Carrie? You don't know what you're doing!

卡莉,你不知道你在做些什么

We're just gonna... No!

我们去... 不

David, this isn't...!

大卫,这不是...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517939.html