《国土安全》精讲 第二季 第2集 布洛迪暗中泄密(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

We will make no distinction.

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next song we're going to play for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

Until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.

我只想确保我们不再受到袭击

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

What the fuck are you doing?

你到底想干什么

God!

神啊

Fuck! I missed something once before.

操,过去我曾漏掉过线索

I won't... I can't let that happen again.

我不会... 不能让悲剧重演

It was ten years ago.

那是十年前的事了

Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.

很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

I think her lithium levels are too high.

我觉得她的锂水平过高了

That is for her and Dr. Rosenberg to decide.

这该由她和罗森博格医生来决定

What's going on? We need your help.

发生什么事情了,我们需要你的帮助

Do you recognize her?

你认识她吗

Fatima Ali, first wife of Abbas Ali.

法蒂玛·阿里,阿巴斯·阿里的结发妻子

She's refusing to speak to anybody but you.

她对我们三缄其口,点名见你

If you're gonna ask me to go to Beirut, just ask me already.

如果你想让我去贝鲁特,但说无妨

David Estes is briefing you tomorrow morning on homeland security.

明早大卫·埃斯蒂斯会就国土安全给你做简报

There's a safe in his office containing the encryption key

他办公室有个保险箱里面有密匙

to a database of potential targets.

可以进入潜在目标数据库

If you need these,

你这么做

you must be planning to hit one of these targets.

势必计划袭击里面的某个目标

I am not a terrorist.

我不是恐怖分子

There's a difference between terrorism

恐怖活动和正当报复

and a justifiable act of retaliation.

性质有所不同

He's talking about turning Tehran into a parking lot.

他的观点是把德黑兰夷为平地

Well, what if I told you my dad is undersecretary of state?

如果我告诉你我爸是副国务卿呢

Yeah, well, what if I told you my dad's a Muslim?

我爸还是穆斯林呢

No, seriously,

不,说真的

I want to know why she would say such an insane thing.

我想知道她为什么会说出那么疯狂的字眼

Because it's true.

因为她说的是事实

That's not supposed to touch the floor.

它不能接触地面

This...

这...

this can't happen.

不该是这样的

You have a wife, two kids.

你有妻子,还有两个孩子

You're a congressman in the running to be vice president.

还作为议员要参加副总统的竞选

It cannot happen.

不能这样

You get that, right?

你知道的,对吧

Yeah, Jess, I do.

是的,杰西,我知道

Your mom threw my Koran on the floor.

你妈把《古兰经》扔在了地上

It's desecrated.

这本书被亵渎了

So I'm burying it out of respect.

为表尊重,我打算埋掉它

How was your flight? A little bumpy.

路上还顺利吗,机上有点颠簸

They may have made you, Carrie

他们好像发现你了,卡莉

gray jacket, yellow stripes

穿灰色夹克,上有黄色条纹

crossing El Barghout.

正穿过艾尔巴格特街

I can lose him, Saul.

我能甩掉他,索尔

If you run, you'll only make it worse.

一旦你跑起来,情况就更糟了

If they arrest me, this mission is blown.

要是被他们抓到,任务就失败了

Salam alaikum.

平安与你同在

Salam alaikum.

平安与你同在

Salam alaikum.

平安与你同在

What are you doing here?

你来这儿干什么

I was supposed to come to you.

应该是我去见你

There was a change of plans.

计划有变

No one told me.

没人和我说过

The man you talked to-Saul-- he was followed yesterday.

之前和你谈话的索尔,昨天被跟踪了

I remembered you always come to Friday prayers.

我记得你会在每周五做祷告

It seemed safer to meet you here.

所以这时见你安全一些

You dyed your hair.

你染发了

And your eyes.

还有眼睛

They're contacts, which are killing me right now.

是戴着美瞳,快疼死我了

He said you're not in the CIA anymore.

他说你不在中情局干了

That's right.

是的

So you can't speak for them.

那你代表不了他们

Fatima,

法蒂玛

they just flew me 6,000 miles to talk to you.

他们让我千里迢迢赶过来,只为见你

What do you have?

你有什么线索

Eight years ago you told me there was a reward for Abu Nazir.

八年前你对我说过悬赏阿布·纳齐尔的事

Abu Nazir?

阿布·纳齐尔

Yes.

$5 million. That's right.

五百万美元,没错

And you'll fly me out of here to the United States?

而且你们会带我离开这里,去美国生活

I have a cousin in Detroit.

我在底特律有个表姐

I'll get you there.

我送你过去

I need you to promise me.

你得保证

I promise, absolutely.

我保证,绝对地

Fatima, tell me what you know about Abu Nazir.

法蒂玛,告诉我阿布·纳齐尔的事

He's meeting my husband tomorrow, here in Beirut.

明天他要见我丈夫,就在贝鲁特

You can kill them both.

你们可以一次性除掉他们二人

Well, I just had some distressing news.

我有些坏消息

Israel's air strikes against Iran's nuclear facilities--

以色列空袭伊朗核设施

only partially successful.

没有完全成功

Yeah, I heard there were rumors.

对,我听到些传闻

The rumors are true.

传闻属实

One of the sites is too deeply buried for Israeli ordinance.

对以军方来说,其中一个目标掩藏过深

They need a bigger bomb.

他们需要更威力更大的炸弹

Our hosts here have a penetrating bunker buster

宴会的主办者就有一种杀伤力很强的钻地弹

that will get the job done,

可以助他们攻克难关

but they just told me the President's blocking the export license.

但他们刚才告诉我说总统不允许出口

The President himself?

总统本人吗

Our commander in chief, so-called.

所谓的三军统帅嘛

Well,

这么说

it's not exactly a secret

以色列一直想买我们的钻地弹

that Israel has been trying to get our bunker busters.

这事情尽人皆知

The cry on the Arab street would be "U.S. Bombs Iran."

阿拉伯世界还不得大呼"美国轰炸伊朗"

You really give a shit about the Arab street?

你真在乎阿拉伯人的反应么

They yell "Death to America," whatever we do.

无论我们做什么,他们都会喊"美国佬去死"

The President is not protecting this country.

总统不是在保卫我们的国家

He is just riding out his term,

他只为平安渡过任期

and if that means leaving a nuclear Iran

这种放任的态度等同于将一个有核的伊朗

for the next administration to deal with, what's he care?

留给下届政府处置,而他根本不在意

It falls on me.

责任都得我扛

I was thinking you could help me with this.

于是我想到,或许你可以帮我

How do you mean?

你有何良策

I'm going to see the Secretary of Defense tomorrow.

明天我要见国防部长

I'll find a discreet way to get this done.

会把此事悄悄搞定

Secretary is a marine.

部长是陆战队员出身

You could help convince him of the urgency.

你可以就此事的紧迫性将其说服

Brody.

布洛迪

You with me?

你在听吗

Of course, yes.

当然,好的

This meeting is strictly off book.

这次会见完全保密

No one can know.

不能让任何人知道

I may have something for you.

我给你找了点事

What do you mean?

怎么说

Remember you were asking how you can help Brody,

还记得你说过不知该怎样帮助布洛迪

raise his profile?

提升他的形象吗

I met a young man yesterday.

昨天我碰见一个小伙子

23 years old, lost both his arms in Iraq.

23岁,在伊战中失去了双臂

Oh, my God.

天呐

Yeah, exactly.

很惨吧

He's part of a group of wounded veterans.

他是某伤残退伍军人组织的成员

No one wants to see this stuff.

没人想看到这种惨状

They have trouble getting press.

他们很难得到关注

You, on the other hand, everyone wants to see.

而你呢,大家都喜欢看到你

Anyway, they have a fund-raiser coming up,

总之就是有个募捐活动

and I, I thought that we could host it together.

我觉得,我们可以一起来办

You taking this on--

一起来吧

This would be good for the vets and for Brody.

这对退伍军人还有布洛迪都有好处

I've never had to do any real fund-raising before.

我以前从没搞过募捐活动

Only bake sales.

只搞过糕饼义卖

Don't worry, I'll show you how it's done.

别担心,我会手把手教你

Oh, there he is.

他来了

Is my husband still off, working the room?

我丈夫还在里面忙吗

Yeah, I think he'll be a while.

对,我想他还要忙一会儿

We should go.

我们该走了

So will you think about it?

你考虑一下吧

I'll do it.

直接算我一个

Good.

很好

Come by the house tomorrow after you pick up Dana from school.

明天接丹娜放学以后来我家吧

Okay.

没问题

Bye. Bye-Bye.

再见,再见

Thank you.

谢谢

Cynthia wants me to work

辛迪亚想我加入

with this group that helps veterans.

一个帮助退伍军人的组织

She does?

是吗

Yeah, she wants me to, um, work on a fund-raiser.

没错,她想让我组织募捐

Is that okay?

没问题吧

You know who's hosting this party, Jess?

你知道宴会的主办者是谁吗,杰西

They make bombs.

他们制造炸弹

You really want to help veterans,

你要是真想帮助退伍军人

you take out everybody in this room here.

就该把这屋子里所有人都干掉

I think she's here.

她来了

Thank God, buzz her in.

谢天谢地,让她进来

Call Estes, tell him she's here,

打给埃斯蒂斯,跟他说她来了

and the embassy tell them they can call off the search.

还有联系大使馆,让他们停止搜索

Where the hell have you been?

你去哪了

We've been busting our asses trying to find you.

我们费尽心思到处找你

I got clear of that guy who was following you,

我甩开了那个跟踪你的人

but there were militia everywhere.

但到处都是民兵

I had to lay low until daybreak.

我必须低调行事,等待黎明

Well, we'll talk about it later.

这事晚点再说

Fatima is scheduled to arrive within an hour.

法蒂玛预计一小时内到

I need to get you briefed.

我要让你熟悉一下情况

Not necessary.

没必要

I already met her at her mosque.

我已经在清真寺见过她了

I remembered she's a regular for Friday prayers.

我记得她每周五都会去做祷告

After you signaled you'd been made,

在你发信号说自己被跟踪后

it seemed safer to meet her there.

我觉得在那里见她应该更为安全

Carrie, our backup plan was to regroup here.

卡莉,我们的后备方案是在这里集合

I'm here now.

我不是来了吗

You're missing the point.

你没抓住重点

Which is what?

重点是什么

I was told this was about an attack on America.

我听说这和袭击美国领土有关

Forgive me,

不好意思

I thought it would be better to meet her sooner rather than later.

我觉得和她早见面总比晚见面强吧

Well, we were supposed to meet her together

我们本应该一起和她见面

so you could talk to her

这样你可以跟她谈

and I could assess her reliability.

而我负责评估她的可靠性

Meaning you don't trust my judgment?

你不相信我的判断能力是吗

Meaning the entire point of the protocol

意思是正确行动守则的重点

was to keep your judgment out of it.

是你不参与事情结果的判断

We need to arrange another meet here maybe by tomorrow.

或许我们明天得在这里安排另一次见面

Well, that'll be too late.

那就为时已晚了

Why?

此话怎讲

Her husband Abbas-- he's got a meeting tomorrow morning

她丈夫阿巴斯明天早上

on Hamra Street with Abu Nazir.

要去哈姆拉街见阿布·纳齐尔

That's what she told me.

她是这么跟我说的

I got to get these things out of my eyes.

我得把这破玩意摘下来

They're killing me.

难受死了

When did she check in?

她什么时候到的

Less than an hour ago.

不到一个小时前

We have a Skype connection ready for you.

有个视频通话在等着你

Saul asked for Special Ops to be in on the call.

索尔请求采取特别行动

He say why?

他说明原因了吗

No, but Ryan is waiting in your office.

没有,莱恩在你办公室等着呢

Sir. Scott, what have we got?

长官,斯科特,什么情况

It's just us two on this side.

这边就我们两个

Saul asked to keep the circle small.

索尔要求知情人数尽可能的少

Okay.

Okay, you're there.

你来啦

Carrie, very good to see you.

卡莉,很高兴见到你

You had us all worried.

我们都很担心你

I heard.

我听说了

Go ahead, we're listening.

说吧,我们听着呢

I talked to Fatima a couple of hours ago.

几小时前我和法蒂玛谈过了

It was highly interesting.

特别引起了我们的注意

Her husband Abbas, the Hezbollah commander--

她说她的丈夫,真主党指挥官阿巴斯

she says he'll be meeting in person with Abu Nazir.

会亲自和阿布·纳齐尔见面

Abu Nazir?

阿布·纳齐尔

Yes, tomorrow right here in Beirut.

对,明天,就在这里,贝鲁特

The meet will be on Hamra Street.

他们会在哈姆拉街见面

I asked operations to cue up the architectural folders for you.

我让指挥部整理了那里的地势图

Scott, you might want to take a look.

斯科特,你可以看看

It's a dense residential area.

这块区域居民密集

So a drone strike is out of the question.

所以无人机空袭是不可能了

Right. Which means we'd need our people on the ground.

对,这也意味着得派我们的人到现场去

Wait, hold on a second.

等等,等一下

These-these drawings you're showing us,

你给我们看的这幅图

they're full of holes.

全都是突破口

That's what I wanted you to see.

所以我想给你看看

Area's been controlled by Hezbollah

几乎从黎巴嫩内战之后

pretty much continuously since the civil war.

此区域就一直受真主党控制

A lot of it was destroyed then and has been rebuilt, but...

很多地方在战时被毁,战后又被重建,但...

what it looks like now,

现在的情况是

except for what we can see on the satellite overheads,

除了卫星地图外

we'll just be guessing.

我们只能靠猜测

So my guys could be walking into anything?

那我的人岂不是毫无防备

Just to be clear, are you suggesting

把话说清楚,你的意思是

that the meet is a sham designed to lure us in?

这次会面是引出我们的圈套吗

If it were, you couldn't find a better place.

如果是的,还真没有更好的地方了

No, that's not what's going on.

不,不是这样

Iran has been threatening blowback against the United States

伊朗曾声称如果任何国家袭击他们的核基地

if anyone attacked its nuclear sites.

他们就一定会打击报复美国

Well, four have been reduced to dust.

现在,已经有四个核基地灰飞烟灭了

So they're getting ready to do

所以他们准备

just what they said they would through Abu Nazir.

和阿布·纳齐尔合作,将恐吓变为事实

Let me ask, uh,

我要问问

how does she know?

她是怎么知道的

Your asset, Carrie, how did she get on to this?

你的线人,卡莉,她怎么知道的

She overheard her husband talking on a satellite phone.

他丈夫打卫星电话时被她偷听到了

Discussing a plot against America?

讨论袭击美国的阴谋吗

Arranging to meet Nazir.

安排和纳齐尔的会面

While what, wandering through his living room?

当时他是在客厅边晃荡边讲吗

No, she overheard it;

不,她是偷听到的

he was speaking with Abu Nazir.

他和阿布·纳齐尔在谈话

Whose voice she verified how?

她如何确定对方的声音

Anyone?

谁都有可能吧

Saul, she seem credible to you?

索尔,你觉得她可靠吗

I'm not really in a position to say.

我没资格评价

Uh, I met with her on my own.

我单独和她见的面

At Jumah, morning prayers.

在主麻日,晨祷的时候

Wait a minute, so, Saul, you heard none of this?

等等,索尔,你什么都没听到吗

No more than you.

不比你听到的多

Her husband does horrible things to her, David.

她丈夫对她百般虐待,大卫

She wants out.

她想离开

She asked for $5 million and a flight to Detroit.

她要求五百万美金和去底特律的航班

This is not some setup; it's real.

这不是陷阱,是真的

Hey, just so I understand,

看我理解的对不对

an informant married for years to a Hezbollah commander

一名和真主党指挥官结婚数载的线人

turns up out of the blue promising Abu Nazir

突然向一名前任探员供出阿布·纳齐尔

to an ex-agent known to be obsessed with the man.

而众所周知那是此探员一心想抓的人

It's not out of the blue.

这不是突然发生的

No, it's in the middle of an international crisis

不,现在正处于国际危机中

where Iran is looking for a way to discredit the United States.

伊朗想方设法诋毁美国政府

They'd like nothing better than

若是发生黑鹰坠落那种情况

some kind of Blackhawk Down situation

他们肯定再高兴不过了

in a city we're not supposed to be in in the first place.

尤其是我们本来就没理由去那里

Carrie?

卡莉

We're gonna have to get back to you.

我们等会儿再答复你

Hi. I.D., please?

你好,请出示证件

Thank you, ma'am.

谢谢,夫人

Here you are. Thank you.

给,谢谢

Well, fuck me.

我操

Please don't talk like that in there.

进到那里别那样说话

I mean, what a dump, eh?

我是说,这什么破地方啊

Come on, you can do it.

拜托,你能做到的

All you have to do is behave for one hour.

你只需要好好表现一个小时

A whole hour?

一整个小时

Man, you've got to be kidding!

老妈,你玩笑开大发了

Hey, Dana, Dad said that, um, you saw him praying.

丹娜,爸爸说你看见他祷告来着

What was he doing, exactly?

他是怎么祷告的,具体说说

Exactly?

具体说

Allah...

真主啊...

It was actually kind of weird.

其实挺奇怪的

Yeah.

是啊

Thank you. Ma'am.

谢谢,夫人请进

Jessica!

杰西卡

Hi.

你好

Hello.

你好

Cynthia, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Dana.

辛迪亚,这是我女儿丹娜

Oh, Finn's told me all about you.

芬尼经常提起你

Well, that's disconcerting.

这让我很紧张啊

Not at all. It's nice to meet one of his friends.

怎么会,很高兴能见到他的朋友

Dana was hoping she could find someplace to do her homework.

丹娜想找个地方做作业

Oh, come in.

请进

The library is just upstairs on the right, okay?

楼上右手边就是书房

Thank you. Make yourself at home.

谢谢,别见外

I want you to meet the junta that actually runs D.C.

我要给你介绍华盛顿的掌权者们

We've already decided

我们已经内定了

who the keynote speaker for this fund-raiser should be.

这次募捐活动的发言人了

Who? Your husband.

谁,你丈夫

You think you can get him to do it?

你能劝他答应吗

Hi. God!

你好,天啊

What's your problem?

你搞毛啊

Nothing.

没什么啊

Well, what are you doing here?

那你在这干嘛

I live here.

我在这儿住

No. I mean, sneaking up behind me like the walking dead.

我是说,鬼鬼祟祟出现在我背后

I just said hi.

我刚打过招呼了

It's a standard greeting.

标准的问候语

You can be a real asshole, you know that?

你可真够无赖的,知道不

I can?

我吗

You're, like, uh...

你现在...

famous at school now, you know?

在学校可是名人了

For calling Tad a douche?

因为骂泰德是二逼吗

No, I mean... everyone does that.

不,大家都那么说他

I mean, the whole "My dad's a Muslim" Thing.

我是指你说"我爸是穆斯林"

That's a brand-new kind of crazy.

史无前例的狂人狂语

Yeah.

没错

The dean called my mom.

教务长还给我妈打了电话

She must've thought it was pretty funny.

她肯定觉得很搞笑吧

Actually, she thought it was pretty unfunny.

其实她觉得一点也不搞笑

Yeah, I can see that, too.

我也看出来了

What the hell are you doing?

你搞什么飞机

Just trying to picture you in a burka.

模拟你穿穆斯林长袍的样子

I'm trying, David, I'm trying to verify

大卫,我在努力核实

any part of this woman's story.

那个女人说的话

I'm coming up blank.

但是我查不到一点头绪

And our best intel puts Nazir in Afghanistan.

而情报显示纳齐尔最可能在阿富汗

Look, Special Ops will do what they're told,

特别行动小组会按命令行事

but I got to be honest-- everyone here is worried

但老实说,大家都很担心

this will end with ambushed American soldiers

结局会是中埋伏的美国士兵

being dragged through the streets of Beirut.

被拖出去在贝鲁特的大街上游街示众

Everyone here, too.

我们也很担心

Everyone except Carrie, right?

除了卡莉以外,对吧

She still trusts her source?

她仍然相信她的线人

I don't know what Carrie's thinking right now.

我不知道她的想法

After our conference call she said she had to rest.

我们通话之后,她说她必须得休息去

Look, Saul, I'm, uh... I'm gonna need you

索尔,我需要你

to make the call on this, whether to proceed.

来做决定,我们是否要跟进

So it's my decision?

我来拿主意吗

Well, yeah, you're on the ground there.

没错,毕竟你在现场

That's an act of fucking courage.

那我他妈得有多大的胆子

Hey, you were supposed to be with her the whole time.

你本来应该全程陪同她

Keep her on a short leash, that was the plan.

紧密监视她,这是当初的计划

Hey, for the record, as long as we're covering our asses,

声明一下,既然都他妈的要自保

I didn't want her here in the first place.

我当初一开始就说不让她来

She's not well.

她身体状况不好

What did you think would happen?

你认为会发生什么

I don't know, David, I don't know if this woman's for real

我不知道,大卫,不知道这个女人

or if Carrie wants her to be for real.

说的是真话还是卡莉一厢情愿

Carrie?

卡莉

Couldn't find you.

到处找不到你

Come on in. We don't know who's watching.

进去吧,可能有人监视

It's not lost on me why people don't trust my judgment.

我知道大家为什么不相信我的判断

Why you didn't even want me here.

知道为什么你都不想我来这儿

Carrie...

卡莉...

It's not fair, I know,

这对你不公平,我知道

for you to have to be the one to decide.

不该让你来做这个艰难的决定

It fucked me up, Saul.

这让我崩溃了,索尔

Being wrong about Brody, it really... it fucked me up.

对布洛迪的错误判断,真的...让我彻底崩溃

Because I have never been so sure...

因为我从未如此笃定

and so wrong.

却又如此大错特错

And it's that fact that I still can't get my head around.

但事实是,我还是没有转过弯儿来

It makes me unable to trust my own thoughts.

它让我无法信任自己的判断

Every time I think I see something clearly now...

每次在我感觉拨云见日的时候...

...it just disappears.

它又转瞬即逝了

We have a chance to get Abu Nazir.

我们有机会抓到阿布·纳齐尔

I know you want to think that.

我知道你会这么想

I won't risk American lives on a hunch.

但我不能凭预感让同胞去冒险

And I would not ask you to.

我不会让你这么做

I recruited her, Saul, right here in this city.

她是我招募的,索尔,就在这个城市

And it's been eight years, I know--

八年了,我知道

I know a lot of things can change.

我知道八年可以改变很多事

But I helped her through an abusive domestic situation.

但我曾帮她摆脱家庭暴力

I practically saved her life.

差不多算是救了她一命

And I remember,

我还记得

I remember knowing at the time that one day...

记得当时我就知道如果有一天

she would be ready to leave here,

她准备离开这儿

and when that time came, she would be on my side.

而且等时机到了的时候,她一定也是站在我这边的

The-the way I am now, I wouldn't trust me, either.

但,现在的我也无法相信自己的判断了

But the Carrie who recruited her...

当时招募她的那个卡莉...

...that one I believe.

那个人我相信

Sir? Saul Berenson just called. We're on.

长官,索尔·贝伦森来电话说继续任务

The operation's a go.

行动开始

Damn it!

该死

Betsy!

贝西

Yes... sir?

怎么了,先生

What is it?

什么事

I've lost my car keys.

我车钥匙不见了

I got a meeting off campus.

我下了班还要去开个会

What meeting? I don't have one on my schedule.

什么会,我的日程表上没有啊

Betsy, could you please just help me here?

贝西,你能先帮我找钥匙吗

So, what would you like me to do with your 5:00?

那你五点安排的会面怎么办

He's out in the lobby. Will you just...

他现在就在大厅,你就...

tell him we'll have to reschedule. Thank you.

直接告诉他改期好吗,谢谢

Yeah, you could tell him that,

是啊,你可以这么打发他

but then you'd have to take pretty much endless shit

但你就等着大伙骂你

about how you're such a big shot now

如何摆架子耍大牌吧

that you don't have time for your old friends.

连见老朋友都没时间了

Nice office.

办公室不错

I'm going to the Pentagon. You want to ride with me?

我要去五角大楼,跟我一起不

So... Congressman.

我说... 议员先生

Oh, don't even. Okay.

你少来了,好吧

Walden's future running mate.

那瓦尔登的未来竞选伙伴

Possible running mate.

是竞选伙伴候选人

Me and a hundred other guys.

除了我还有一百多号人

What can I do for you?

找我什么事

It's about Walker.

事关沃克

Oh, god.

我晕

The subcommittee report came out a couple weeks ago on his death.

小组委员会几周前放出了他的死亡报告

Read it?

看了吗

I avoided reading it.

我故意没看

Well, maybe you should take a look.

那你真该看看

It says Walker was a lone sniper.

上面说沃克是个独行狙击手

Okay.

好吧

No, no, not okay, it doesn't make sense.

不,不,不好,这说不通

Look, Walker was the best shot of any of us by far.

沃克绝对是我们当中最好的射手

He wouldn't have missed the vice president.

他不可能打不中副总统

Except he did. Three times.

但的确是没打中, 居然三枪不中

Only to land a by-the-book kill shot

只有中规中矩的一枪

on Elizabeth Gaines, some lady who,

打死个叫伊丽莎白·盖恩斯的

as far as I can tell,

这个在我看来

doesn't even matter.

无关紧要的女人

You have to admit...

你不得不承认

the report doesn't make sense.

这份报告不合常理

So what does make sense?

怎么才算合理

I don't know, but...

不知道,但是...

Look, there's something more going on

沃克一人一杆枪的背后

than just Walker and his rifle.

一定有隐情

So what are we talking here, a conspiracy?

你是想说这是个阴谋吗

The Freemasons? The Illuminati?

是像共济会,还是光明会

It's not just me Brody.

布洛迪,不光我怀疑

All the guys in the platoon... Which guys?

全排的人都... 都有谁

All of them-Lauder-- we've been talking.

都这么说,有拉德,我们一直在说

Lauder, it's the alcohol talking.

拉德,他喝了酒就瞎扯

He's got a problem, I admit it.

我承认,他确实有问题

Look, forget about whether Walker was in it alone or not,

先不说沃克是不是单枪匹马

don't you even want to know who fucking killed him?

难道你就不想知道是谁杀了他

Because there's no answers in there,

因为这根本是个无头案

and no one seems to give a shit.

所有人都漠不关心

You've got a clearance now.

正好你现在有这个职权

I'm just asking you to

我想麻烦你

take look at the classified stuff behind the report.

查查那份报告背后的机密文件

What if there is no classified stuff

万一根本就没有什么

behind the report? Just check into it.

报告背后的机密文件呢,查查吧

Set our minds at ease.

好让大伙安心

All right, maybe you're right.

好吧,没准你是对的

I'll make some calls.

我会查的

Thank you.

谢了

The mission against Nazir and the husband

针对纳齐尔和那个丈夫的行动

is capture or kill,

到底是抓是杀

depending on how this goes on the ground.

要取决于现场的状况

What about Saul and Carrie?

索尔和卡莉怎么办

They'll stay under wraps in the safe house

他们会秘密待在安全屋内

until the action on Hamra Street is underway.

直到哈姆拉街的行动开始

At that point they'll have 15 minutes to pick up

到时候他们有十五分钟时间

this informant and get her to the extraction point.

去接线人,将其带到撤离点

The beach? Yeah, everything goes right,

海滩吗,对,都顺利的话

there'll be a helicopter

到时有直升机

waiting for the three of them.

在那接应他们三人

Everything better go right.

最好一切都顺利

That's what I promised the President

总统之所以同意这次行动

to get him to green-light the operation.

就是因为我跟他打过包票

Satellite support is up on monitor two.

卫星监视接到二号显示器

That's it?

是这个吗

Yes, sir. Hamra Street.

是的,长官,哈姆拉街的画面

Where the meeting with Nazir is supposed to take place.

纳齐尔即将在这里与人密会

That's our forward team position, Red One.

那是我们的先遣小队,红色一号

They're on the ground,

他们在现场

the mission is capture.

任务是抓捕

Where are the snipers?

狙击手在哪里

The snipers are Red Two. Please.

是红色二号,切换一下

These are the views from their scopes.

这是他们观瞄镜上的画面

Range is 400 yards.

射程是四百码

They'll take out Nazir if the capture team fails.

如果抓捕任务失败了,他们就干掉纳齐尔

The snatch team has infiltrated an empty office down the block.

抓捕分队已经潜入该街道一间闲置办公室

If Nazir shows up where he's supposed to...

如果纳齐尔在其应该出现的地方现身...

Less than two minutes.

还有不到两分钟

Why'd you stop calling, Saul?

索尔,你怎么不联系我了

Dr. Rosenberg said I reminded you of work.

罗森博格医生说我会让你想起工作

That was having a...

那样会对...

deleterious effect on your prognosis.

你病症的预后有不利影响

Yeah, that sounds like him.

没错,一听就是他说的

Ever think we'd be doing this again?

有想过我们还能这样并肩作战吗

I hoped.

希望过

I know.

我知道

Don't get used to it.

别又真以为要回来工作了

Okay, we're ready.

好了,准备就绪

JSOC and the Pentagon are looped in.

特战司令部和国防部已经就位

Keep traffic to a minimum.

将通信量降到最低值

Hold on a second. Yes, sir.

等一下,是,长官

Sorry for the wait. No, it's okay.

让你久等了,没关系

Heard the Secretary of Defense may have left.

听说国防部长已经走了

No, he's still here.

不,他还在

There's something you'll want to see.

你一定很想见证这一事件

Special Ops has an operation underway.

特战司令部正在进行一项秘密行动

Right now, in Beirut.

就是现在,就在贝鲁特

You don't mean on the ground there?

你该不是说已经在现场了吧

That's exactly what I mean.

我就是这个意思

What is it?

什么行动

Either a major clusterfuck...

不是重大失败...

or a big honking victory.

就是一场大捷

Congressman.

众议员

Here you go.

请坐吧

Okay, there. We've got momement.

看那里,来了一伙人

Right on time.

时间正好

Why are they stopping there?

他们为何停在那里

All right, we've got six tangos west of target area.

听着,六名持枪者进入目标范围西侧

Roger, we see.

明白,看到他们了

Okay, we've got another vehicle.

看,又来了一辆车

Six more tangos, east this time.

又来了六个人,这次在东侧

They've got us pinned in.

我们的人被包围了

How could they know our guys are there?

他们怎么知道有我们的人在

Because the informant fucked us.

因为线人把我们耍了

Saul? Shh, quiet.

索尔,别说话

Red One, stand by.

红色一队,原地待命

We might be okay.

应该没事

They're just clearing the street.

他们只是要清空街道

So they don't know we're there?

所以我们并没有暴露

No, no, but we're still way outnumbered.

没有,不过他们还是人多势众

The capture team will never get Nazir out of there alive.

抓捕小组无法从中活捉纳齐尔

Pull it.

撤回

Abort capture.

放弃抓捕

Red One, stand down. Confirm.

红色一队,退出行动,收到回答

Red One is standing down.

红色一队已退出行动

Red Two, stand by.

红色二队待命

Red Two standing by.

红色二队已待命

What's going on?

什么情况

There's too many hostiles.

敌方人数太多

They just switched the mission profile

他们刚切换了行动方案

from capture to kill.

转抓捕为击毙

Kill who?

击毙谁

Who are they clearing the street for?

他们在为谁清场

Abu fucking Nazir, God willing.

狗日的阿布·纳齐尔,老天有眼

Yeah, I thought you'd be interested.

没错,我就知道你一定感兴趣

We've got another vehicle.

又来了一辆车

Red Team Two up.

红色二队准备

Two's up.

二队准备完毕

Counting two additional targets.

新增两名目标

Confirm.

确认身份

That's Abbas, the informant's husband.

那是阿巴斯,线人的丈夫

Who's that with him?

同他一起的是谁

That's Al-Razi. That's Nazir's lieutenant.

那是阿尔拉齐,纳齐尔的副官

We want to take 'em out now?

现在就动手干掉他们吧

No, they came together.

不会,他们一起来的

They must be waiting for someone else.

肯定在等另外什么人

They must be.

一定是这样的

Sir, do you want to take 'em out?

长官,需要现在干掉他们吗

Wait... just...

等等... 再等等...

Okay, heads up.

好,注意

Positions. This will be it.

就位,这应该就是目标

Red Team Two, fire discipline is two shots each.

红色二队,击杀要求为每目标连射两枪

Targets are two in robes.

两名目标均穿长袍

Stand by for third.

等待第三名目标出现

Holy shit, it's him.

妈的,是他

Awaiting confirmation.

等待确认

Primary target is center.

中间为首要目标

Sandman, fire.

狙击手,击杀目标

Carrie, Saul, we need to move.

卡莉,索尔,我们需要转移

Please, we need to move!

快,我们需要转移

What happened? Please!

怎么了,快呀

Did they get him? Hurry, Carrie.

他们干掉他了吗,快点,卡莉

We got to move it. Let's go.

我们必须离开了,走吧

What the fuck just happened? We had him right in our sights.

妈的搞什么名堂,他就在我们眼皮底下

He turned around... somebody warned him.

他转身了,有人警告了他

The son of a bitch. Get Estes on the phone right now.

狗娘养的,马上给我接埃斯蒂斯

Yeah.

好的

We're almost to the pick up.

我们马上就到接应点了

I'll call when they're in the air.

上了飞机再打给你

Two casualties, both on their side.

两人伤亡,都是他们的人

Abbas and Al-Razi. Gunfire's died down on Hamra Street,

是阿巴斯和阿尔拉齐,哈姆拉街的枪声停了

it looks like our guys made it out.

看来我们的人成功撤走了

What about Abu Nazir? He got away.

阿布·纳齐尔怎样了,他跑了

Then we've got to loop back and find him.

那我们应该回去找他

It's Hezbollah turf.

这里是真主党的地盘

We've only got four people on the ground.

我方只有四人在场

We're lucky they got out when they did.

他们能跑出去已经是万幸了

The important thing now is getting you and Fatima out of here.

现在最重要的是把你和法蒂玛送走

Hey, your source came through.

你的线人没让人失望

You were right.

你的判断准确无误

I won't have you call this anything but a victory.

你说这不算胜利算什么

Is anyone in the apartment? No.

公寓里有人吗,没有

Give me your keys. Carrie!

把你的钥匙给我,卡莉

We just missed Abu Nazir. Get in the car.

我们让阿布·纳齐尔逃走了,上车

The man he was going to meet lived in this building.

他要见的那个人就住在这幢楼里

Back in the car! We can't leave without seeing what's in there.

回车上来,我们得在走之前看看上面有什么

Back in the car. Carrie, get back in the car.

回车上来,卡莉,回车上来

Carrie...

卡莉...

We should go. We wait.

我们该走了,再等等

We should go. We wait!

该走了,再等一下

We need to go.

我们必须走了

Quick! Drive! Drive!

快,开车,开车

Carrie.

卡莉

I got you. Follow me.

可找到你了,跟我来

There! Now!

那边,快

What the fuck, Carrie? What the fuck?!

你搞什么,卡莉,吃错药了你

Out of here.

快走

Are you okay?

你还好吗

Nazir sends his gratitude.

纳齐尔向你致谢

How did they know?

他们怎么知道的

An informant.

有人告密

We think it was Abbas's second wife.

我们认为是阿巴斯的第二任妻子

I'm a congressman.

我是一名议员

You get that, right?

你知道的吧

A U.S. Congressman.

美国国会议员

I cannot be texting secret messages

我不能跟他妈的一群参谋长联席会议人员

while I am surrounded by the fucking Joint Chiefs!

坐在一起的时候还发秘密短信

I know it's been difficult.

我知道那很不容易

I'm not your guy.

我不是你的线人

We just took a hit.

我们受到了打击

We lost two in Beirut.

在贝鲁特损失了两个人

Your role is more important than ever now.

你扮演的角色比以往更为重要

I've done my role.

我扮够了

He needs you.

他需要你

I'll stay in touch.

我会和你保持联络的

The honorable Nicholas Brody!

可敬的尼古拉斯·布洛迪

Just calm down, okay?

冷静点,好吗

Hey, I'm happy to see him.

我是见到他高兴

He's my congressman.

他是我的议员大人

You vote for me, Lauder?

你为我投票了吗,拉德

Next time.

下次吧

Being I'm so impressed with your constituent services.

你的丰功伟绩我可铭记于心呢

So... what did you find?

你找到什么线索了吗

They don't know who killed Walker.

他们不知道是谁杀了沃克

And there's nothing in the classified materials that sheds any light on it.

机密文件里没有提及任何线索

But you looked?

你还真去查了吗

I told Mike I'd make some calls, and I did.

我告诉麦克我会打电话问问,我做了

Well, gentlemen, am I fucking clairvoyant or what?

先生们,瞧我多他妈"慧眼识英"啊

Okay, enough, enough. I said... I said

好了,够了,我说,我说了

this guy was going to come in with jack shit,

这家伙过来一定会摆出一副公事公办的德行

which is exactly what he's done.

就像现在这样

What do you want?

你想怎么样

I want to see you flex some goddamn congressional muscle

我想劳烦大爷您费点心,动动国会关系

and get to the bottom of this thing.

把这事弄个水落石出

There's nothing to get to the bottom of, Lauder.

这水里根本没有什么石头可出,拉德

No?

没有吗

What about Walker never missing a shot in his entire life,

那为什么沃克这辈子也没射偏过一次

and that day, suddenly missing three?

而在那天,突然就射偏了三次

What about that whole fucking gavotte on the steps of the State Department

会不会国务院门口台阶上的那场混乱

being a damn distraction... For what?!

根本就是个幌子,为了什么

Nothing else happened.

没有其他事发生

If that was the distraction, what was the main event?

如果那是幌子,那实情是什么

That's what we were stupid enough

我们还愚蠢地认为

to think that we'd find out from you!

你会给出答案呢

All right. All right, both of you.

好了好了,你俩别吵了

Settle down.

冷静

Walker is dead.

沃克死了

That's right.

A brother marine.

陆战队的好兄弟

And it is fucking unbecoming,

死得那么不体面

your lack of interest in the truth of his demise.

你竟然不愿挖掘他死亡的真相

You want the truth?

你想要真相

Walker broke.

沃克被击垮了

He gave up everybody's position

他交代出了所有人的位置

including yours, all of you here.

包括你的,这里所有人的

I was there. I heard it.

我当时在场,亲耳听到的

And I know you're all waiting for some other explanation

我知道你们都期待能有其他解释

that somehow keeps Walker the guy you knew,

以证明沃克还是你们以前认识的那个人

but the fact is, Walker is not the person you think he is.

但事实是,沃克跟你们想象的不一样

He stopped being a marine the day he turned traitor.

从叛变的那一天起他就不再是陆战队员了

Walker may have lost his mind, but he did not lose his aim.

沃克或许失去了理智,但他没有失去精准度

That's... Shut up, Lauder. Just shut up.

这... 闭嘴,拉德,闭嘴吧

It's getting late.

不早了

Lights out soon, huh?

快点关灯睡觉吧

Yeah, in a minute.

好的,马上

By the way, um, mom is going to ask you to speak

对了,妈妈会请你

at this fund-raiser thing, and she's pretty serious about it,

在募捐活动上讲话,她很重视这件事

so... I'd say yes if I were you.

所以... 如果我是你一定答应她

Thanks for the heads-up.

多谢提点

Who are you talking to?

你在跟谁聊天

No. You're right.

对不起,你说得对

It's none of my business.

这不关我的事

No, it's okay. It's just...

不,没事,只是...

after everything that happened in school,

在发生学校那些事之后

you're not going to believe it, but, um...

你不会相信的,但...

Finn Walden.

是芬尼·华登

The moron?

那个白痴

No.

不是啦

Okay, I guess I was wrong about him.

我可能误会他了

I made a mistake.

我犯了个错误

It happens.

常有的事

You okay?

你没事吧

Yeah.

没事

Good night, sweetheart.

晚安,宝贝

Well... must be a relief to be home.

到家了...一定松一口气吧

Sure.

当然

I mean, yeah.

我是说,对

I know you must have heard this

我知道你一定听

from everyone and their brother, but thank you.

大家和其他兄弟说过了,但我还是要说谢谢你

A beautiful house, by the way.

另外,房子很漂亮

Ah, it's not mine.

不是我的

Take care.

保重

Anything? Nothing.

有发现吗,一无所获

I have some names and addresses,

我找到一些姓名和地址

but nothing seems to be of any importance.

但看起来都没什么价值

I think it's just the wife's junk.

我觉得这只是他妻子的废物

Let's ship it off to Langley, see what they can find.

把它送去中情局,看他们有何发现

You look exhausted.

你看起来很累

Get some rest.

好好休息去吧

I'll pack it up.

我来收拾

My name is Nicholas Brody,

我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪

and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.

我是美国陆战队的一名中士

I have a wife

我有一个妻子

and two kids...

和两个孩子

who I love.

我深爱着他们

By the time you've watched this,

当你们看到这个的时候

you'll have read a lot of things about me.

你们一定读过了很多关于我的报道

About what I've done.

关于我的所作所为

That's why I wanted to explain myself.

所以我才想亲自解释一下

So that you'll know the truth.

以便你们得知真相

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517943.html